Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Airport Transfers From MMIA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Transfers From MMIA? (1269 Views)

BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos / FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Transfers From MMIA? by moonraker(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
As the title states,

Any recommendations on how to get from MMIA to the city?
Re: Airport Transfers From MMIA? by DisGuy: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Uber/Taxify?
Re: Airport Transfers From MMIA? by softtouch2(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2017
moonraker:
As the title states,

Any recommendations on how to get from MMIA to the city?

Try ACHAN, they got rep with kiosk inside the airport before stepping out. They are reliable.
Re: Airport Transfers From MMIA? by depair: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
try de pair business solution.
we are a logistics company
Give us what your flight itinerary is and one of our rep will be waiting to pick you up.

send us a mail
pairsoln@gmail.com
Re: Airport Transfers From MMIA? by Octopus3000: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Dude, I do not recommend you use a taxi or public transport. Public transport is very inconvenient, as it does not go everywhere. Taxi drivers at the sight of tourists inflate the price several times. I advise you to use the airport transfer provided by the hotel. If this is not there, then you can use private companies. For example, I often use the From Denver to Breckenridge transfer . For a very long time I was looking for a company that would provide quality services at a cheap price. Check out blueskylimovail's services. Perhaps they will help you.
Re: Airport Transfers From MMIA? by GucciCat(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Octopus3000:
Dude, I do not recommend you use a taxi or public transport. Public transport is very inconvenient, as it does not go everywhere. Taxi drivers at the sight of tourists inflate the price several times. I advise you to use the airport transfer provided by the hotel. If this is not there, then you can use private companies. For example, I often use the From Denver to Breckenridge transfer . For a very long time I was looking for a company that would provide quality services at a cheap price. Check out blueskylimovail's services. Perhaps they will help you.

Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hassana And Husiena Ogaji, First Nigerian Twin Female Pilots In Canada / Nigerian Passports Being Stamped At Point Of Entry In The US..........(Photo) / Is Studying Fintech Worth It In Dublin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.