Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? (80614 Views)

How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by moscobabs(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Someone sent the riddle below to me. I honestly don't know the answer. Can you help?

Riddle: What can a man do 3 times a day but a woman does only once in her life? I'm waiting for your answer. Spin the riddle to see what your friends will say !!!

Cc cao

mkmyers45

lalasticlala
Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by swiz123(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
That's a fools riddle
Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Man makes sense at least 3 times a day

3 Likes

Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by nurey(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
moscobabs:
Someone sent the riddle below to me. I honestly don't know the answer. Can you help?

Riddle: What can a man do 3 times a day but a woman does only once in her life? I'm waiting for your answer. Spin the riddle to see what your friends will say !!!

Cc cao

mkmyers45

lalasticlala

It is a religious riddle of the muslims

"Men are supposed to pray towards this graveyard three times a day, but women are only supposed to go to the graveyard when they die?"

2 Likes

Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by Lashbeat(m): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2017
I think the answer is men produce there sperm every time while girls have their ovary I.e there Egg only once in a life time...
Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
GRAVEYARD. shikina
Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by moscobabs(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls, be vigilant now. If you see anybody with rope or insecticide .....mumbling something like. " Referee" " Bashuayi" " 2 red cards" " common Burnley " " a whole Chelsea " " Fuckin Cahil" " Morata-bench. " Mumu conte"
Moving into an uncompleted building. Pls, call the Police...... 911.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2017
The riddle was originally in Arabic and was then translated into English.
Due to the many Arabic variations of it as well as differences that have come about due to translation, it is meaningless in English.

When translated properly, it goes something like this:

A 5 letter word, mentioned once in the Quran, beginning with mim.
It is whiter than ice (or brighter than the Sun) and darker than night.
Men use it thrice a day, while women only use it once in a lifetime.
It is haram to eat, yet halal to drink.

The answer is Maqabir (Graveyards).
Mentioned in surah Takarthur ie. Hata Zurtum al-Maqabir
made up of 5 letters begins with mim

If a persons actions are good it is brighter than the sun in the grave, while for an evil-doer it is darker than night.
If the whiter than ice version is taken is could mean that the kafan is whiter than ice, then the grave is darker than night.

Men visit it three times a day (ie. they bury the dead in it during three times viz. the periods between the three forbidden times) while women only visit the graveyard when they pass away.

The meat of the dead cannot be consumed ie. backbiting him is forbidden.
The part about drinking being halal doesn't seen to have been solved. People have mentioned different interpretations, yet all seem farfetched.

That is what Sheikh Google says to your riddle

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.