Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed (35159 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Amagite(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Media personality, Toke Makinwa is currently under fire for saying she personally doesn’t think a guy is putting effort when he calls her via Whatsapp. According to her, the guy needs to spend his money to call her.

Well, Twitter Naija are not having it with her. See some reactions….

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-come-toke-makinwa-giving-opinion-guys-call-via-whatsapp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Amagite(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
THIS WOMAN EYE NEVER STILL CLEAR FOR D HAPPENINGS WEY DEY DIS COUNTRY

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
This lady like the spot light just like the spots in her fake life, rubbish.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Tamarapetty(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Menopause is knocking! stop forming online and get married aunty.(u and aunty linda)

if you want a real man, drop this your silly attitude

43 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by xendra: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
I've never given any thought to WhatsApp calls, but from the comment it's surprising how many guys have been depending on WhatsApp calls though cheesy
since free night calls faded.

anything/person wen go open girls eyes, guys no just like am grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Chinny5(f): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
The 4th comment.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by cassidy1996(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
sometimes Whatsapp call's a wack

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by NicoBaba(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who is she again
M sure dah girl above me is still owing her network provider airtime she borrowed...

18 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by madikollins(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
nobody gives a fk about her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by TINALETC3(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nonsense if u ask me, d watsap cul na free ni , provided he culs, I dnt care abt any means tru which d cul came in

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have nothing to say.

It's just that her Stupidity is Mind blowing undecided undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
No be money hin take buy the data ? Both of them share the calling cost... (Love is FAIR) not bleached .....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by emmabest2000(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
MUMU COMMENT ...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by bastien: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Who dey use that shit call, u go talk e go take some seconds before the other person go hear u, I no get time to waste time jare

12 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017

Lagos girls and their plenty problems

it's now a crime to call through Whatsapp

why do females make relationship to be all about money

if he spends all his money calling you and doing irrelevant shiiit, which money will he use to build his life and future and also take care of his family.

Girls who can't spend their money calling their boyfriends are just being childish, although men with their wahala will still flair up when u call them too much.

A girl who doesn't allow you call her via whatsapp is not worth your time or effort

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wahala everywhere angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Valprof: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
whether watsapp or credit.

no be to communicate matter?

Naija girls sef

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by dacovajnr: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
No wonder Amanda Take WhatsAppp Call snatch Maje from the idiot hand gringrin ;DMumu Hypo Bleacher

Iyawo moi Optional1 oya lerrus goan do whatsapp call kiss

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by speezyWears: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
kb
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by KayDEAN(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
[center]t[/center]
Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whatsapp has optimised their calls sooo well that they are way clearer than normal mobile network calls; hence why I prefer Whatsapp calls. Never imagined there are some people in some parts of the world who actually view mobile calls as more prestigious because of the cost. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by darlenese(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
personally I dnt answer WhatsApp call,

it's wack and waste of time, maybe it's Mtn network sha, but I hate saying hello Hello Hellooo mshreeeeww

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by holluwai(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Glorified olosho

The data na free?

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by chigoizie7(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
She is determined to take as many young girls as possible along with her.

She is just broken .
And bitter.

No wonder, she was used and dumped like a filthy rag.

Which reasonable man will want to keep up with such mentality?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by BanevsJoker(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whoever listens to the Morning Drive on Rhythm 93.7 with Toke Makinwa and Nanya Diali would know by now, that she is the most unintelligent and ignorant person on radio. Everything Nanya says goes over her head. At times, I feel sorry for the poor guy having to endure her ignorance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed by Richyicon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
NicoBaba:
Who is she again
M sure dah girl above me is still owing her network provider airtime she borrowed...
I concur. It's not even clear self

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Daughter, Jasmine Step Out Together (PHOTO) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Queen-like Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.