Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,986 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) (70259 Views)

Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Robert Mugabe Attends Graduation Ceremony At Open University Amid Army Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by oluwazino(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Funny.

Check my signature to redeem your gift cards. No stories.

See I don't know how much you know about steam wallet gift card... Have been trying to trade them for bitcoin but I keep getting card redeemed, the person getting them for me has not been getting them with receipt which I just found out yesterday do you think that might be the cause...?
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Nltaliban(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

With all Sincerity.

Your opinion doesn't count to her existence neither does it affect her lifetime achievement.

Hilary Clinton..I know.

You are just an ordinary Nairalander with no cogent aspirations in life...Spits!

You want him to drink snipper ni?
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by luciouscookie: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterChen:

Akwa ko, Uyo ni . Na only head warmer and wrapper una get cheesy

Ole wan claim another culture baffs grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by kabillion(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
What did she see in that second picture? Her facial expression. Someone must have shown her the middle finger.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by kkins25(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

With all Sincerity.

Your opinion doesn't count to her existence neither does it affect her lifetime achievement.

Hilary Clinton..I know.

You are just an ordinary Nairalander with no cogent aspirations in life...Spits!
you hav destroy his history!!!!!! cheesus!!!!!! grins.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by dawno2008(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

With all Sincerity.

Hilary Clinton..I know.

SMACK DOWN
YOU TOO MUCH
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by HajimeSaito(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
We have heard..

Waiting for your poster come 2019, will gladly vote for you, save your breath cry

Me run for election in a disease ridden, poverty stricken, corruption prone shi-t hole of a country? Hell to the fucl<ing NO!
I've got a million and one better things to with my life.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by topiyankee: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
alfa2016:
2016 presidential candidate last Sunday  August 6th attended the  nuptials of campaign supporter Marc Lasry's daughter Sophie in Newyork wearing a floor-length Tiffany-blue caftan.

The 69-year-old seemed to have borrowed a leave from African women's  fashion as she paired her 'agbada'  with a pair of silver pointed-toe kitten heels, a silver clutch and a pair of large stud earrings.

She arrived with her husband, Bill, who went for a simple, classic look in a black suit with a black tie.

Did she nail the look
She hammer it 100%ly well.
You can't compair her to that mumu Trump wife now
..........Even at her age she s still looking splendid.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/hillary-clinton-attends-wedding-wearing-agbada-look/

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by topiyankee: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
This woman is just too ugly!! Damn!! Even her attempt to beautify herself by wearing our African fabric was a total failure. An ugly woman at 69 is an ugly woman forever. Thank God she didn't become the president of the US, we have been spared the horror of seeing her ugly face on our screens all the time. Look at the way she is laughing without shame as if being ugly is an achievement. Spits. Rubbish!!
Nna which kin talk be this wey dey talk
I just pity you
Only God knows the kind person wey you be and i don't think you have achieved just 2% of what this woman has achieved o
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Zeze06(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmm bro, if you can find a way out of here please carry me with you o

Me sef don tire for my country cry

HajimeSaito:

Me run for election in a disease ridden, poverty stricken, corruption prone shi-t hole of a country? Hell to the fucl<ing NO!
I've got a million and one better things to with my life.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
This woman is just too ugly!! Damn!! Even her attempt to beautify herself by wearing our African fabric was a total failure. An ugly woman at 69 is an ugly woman forever. Thank God she didn't become the president of the US, we have been spared the horror of seeing her ugly face on our screens all the time. Look at the way she is laughing without shame as if being ugly is an achievement. Spits. Rubbish!!

sadist
smh

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Abegfucklife(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
alfa2016:
2016 presidential candidate last Sunday  August 6th attended the  nuptials of campaign supporter Marc Lasry's daughter Sophie in Newyork wearing a floor-length Tiffany-blue caftan.

The 69-year-old seemed to have borrowed a leave from African women's  fashion as she paired her 'agbada'  with a pair of silver pointed-toe kitten heels, a silver clutch and a pair of large stud earrings.

She arrived with her husband, Bill, who went for a simple, classic look in a black suit with a black tie.

Did she nail the look

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/hillary-clinton-attends-wedding-wearing-agbada-look/

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by mattiecute(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
u pple sha lyk 2 claim evrifin gud. hw is dis one African fabric? from d transparency of d material u would knw it an english wear
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by zoedew: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
alfa2016:

Did she nail the look

Much better than the tight fitting, cleavage revealing and armless wears some other Firstlady was known for.#respect
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Crativjosh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Are you ok?
Neminc:
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by naturefellow(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
MasterChen:

Akwa ko, Uyo ni . Na only head warmer and wrapper una get cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by naturefellow(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
if I bite you now, Dem go say I no get chill!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Azam101: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neminc:
Hmm! I respect your mum cox I don't want to insult her

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Azam101: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

With all Sincerity.

Hilary Clinton..I know.

May Almighty God reward you for the write-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by TheHistorian(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Azam101:
May Almighty God reward you for the write-up
Amen my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Azam101: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
zurich1010:
This is not agbada Afonja OP, this is Igbo attire they call Akwa Ndi Ichie
Shukudi stop posting nonsense!
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by xtian0982(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Neminc:
And ur mum is 70......spits blood
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by JikanBaura(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:

when do igbos start to wear clothes grin Dallah chan
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Neminc:
Show us the picture of your mum and I bet you she's hundred times better looking than your mum. Pray anyone in your lineage achieve 1/100 of what Hillary achieved in life. Third world hungry punk.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by aalangel(f): 3:28am On Aug 10, 2017
MasterChen:

Akwa ko, Uyo ni . Na only headwarmer and wrapper una get cheesy

Wow, is this how much you hate Ibos? Enough to throw things at them? To harsh.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by BigBrother9ja: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Dọ́lt
Wetin be Igbo? Weed?

OSU-Igbos bastards
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by 400billionman: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Hillary Clinton is from Ozubulu in Anambra state..
African woman tho ..
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by andycom(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Neminc:

I just don't know what to tell you than this spits, spits, spits. In history you're insignificant.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:

Shut up village boy, it is ESIKI in yoruba.
Re: Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
亚冠小组赛全部结束 刚刚从南半球飞回上海的上港队 又将在本周日晚上8点出战中超第七轮的比赛主场对阵天津泰达 回到主场 我们的第12人 一起抵达战场 为我们的球队加油呐喊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.