Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) (392 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) / The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is my 19th thread and I'll be working on it live.

Revelation 6:3-4

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

So the one of the four living creatures called unto John to view God's second judgment upon the earth.
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And there went out another horse that was red:

This signified God's fury. And the question arises what's the difference between the white horse and the red horse? And God told me to continue.

and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth,

Again, the cause of God's fury will be assigned to man. The authority to carry out His fury upon the earth will be assigned to man.

and that they should kill one another: Death will be the end result.

and there was given unto him a great sword

The instrument of His fury will be quick and fast.

And all His Fury have come and gone.
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Name of Fury : Extreme weather event

Instrument Of Fury : Famine

Man's assigned blame : Man's activities

Year of occurrence : 535 - 536 AD
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Name of Fury : Hurricane Katrina

Instrument Of Fury : Storm

Man's assigned blame : Man's activities

Year of occurrence : 2005
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Name of Fury : Mad cow diseases

Instrument Of Fury : Cattle

Man's assigned blame : Human error

Year of occurrence : 1986 (first occurrence)

This is the part that raised alot of questions on my part.

Why is God furious with the animals? What crime did they commit?

And I was told to read the instrument of Fury again. Okayyy.. .. . The cow wasn't the target. Cow is a food to human.
Re: The Seven Seals(the Second - The Rider On A Red Horse) by luvmijeje(f): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thread updated.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 13/08/2017) Captives Of The Mighty / Step Out From The Multitude. / Grace Testimony : Healthy Eye Test Results After Receiving Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.