Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95624 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by watchindelta(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
And sooooo fuc king what undecided undecided bytchlagas
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by delpee(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's so unfair to dig into someone's past to ridicule him simply because you disagree with his opinion on issues. The pics are unrelated to his current campaign. He has a right to his opinion even if we disagree with him.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bfmconcepts: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
this bae has a point
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by tellonos(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Address the issues raised not the people who raised the issues.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Temidayo9(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bad belle will never see anything good in Charlie Boy

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
It doesn't mean madness ma'am.
he's passing a strong message..

The clothes we wear in waking life help identify us – they represent how we want others to see us. Clothes also hide our imperfect bodies, and metaphorically, our emotional and psychological imperfections. When we aren’t wearing clothes we are stripped of our identity and others can see us as we really are.

exactly, the situation of the country now..

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by acevic: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Im surprised that this lady just got to know of these pics now....

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Afrocentric: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala
AD HOMINEM
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by LexngtonSteele: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
This man,who is over 65 years of age is still referring to himself as Charly "boy".When will he be referred to as Charly "Man"?.His mumu still never do?.

"Agbalagba to n she langba langba".

Hahaha walahi you should be flogged.

The meme fits your message so much.

He should be Charly Man and not Boy...

His mumu never reach ...LMFAO grin
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
I knew this girl that APC hired to be sucking pricks in Aso Rock will talk against these protesters and unleashed attacks on Area fada.

Look at her bj's mouth.

As an artist, Charlie boy is free to use any style of painting he wants in his protests.

#BuhariMumuDonDo
#BuhariMustResign
#ApcIsTheWorstGovernment
#BuhariIsCorrupt.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Princess4ng(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
And I honestly don't know what to say or write Buh I have to leave a landmark
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Gravas(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
these pics were made public.
Just like they attacked Suleiman
Just bc of the protest.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by rusher14: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
What does this have to do with the protest?

Nonsense.

What he does in his private life shouldn't be our concern.

What's strange about an entertainer posing nude especially one who thrives on eccentricity?

3 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Rapsino(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
They do it to 2baba now they think area father will stop

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by femi4love(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Old pictures

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Afrocentric: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala
Ad hominem
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by 2buffagain(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
The oga Boy still looks good for his age (No Homo).

Anyway, yeah if he is unable to govern the country, Buhari should do the honorable Yaradua thing, and pass on the torch.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Gravas(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.

Just focus on the damn message. We need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

Thank you so much. You have said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by FKseun(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
nanizle:
Attack the message not the messenger!

Someone should tell this young lady that those pictures are an expression of artistic significance grin

Would you term it as such if he were your Dad?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by fuckpro: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
...liar Mohammed as the puppet master ... I see you ooo ...well done ... however Buhari must resume or resign

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ngwaba(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is it your nude? What is the relationship between asking for your President who has been missing for months now and nudes? Since you are well dressed why not protest against injustice and mass suffering in the country. Your Mumu too much.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by oobinna: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Another Utobo cited!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by sanpipita(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
What has charly boy nudes got to do with protest against the absentee president, this girl is probably a paid agent of distraction but she and her sponsors should know Nigerians know better, if she talks too much all of us will protest nude against buhari

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
He took those pictures prior to #OurMumuDonDo if we are to judge people based on their past misdemeanor All Military heads of states and their collaborators will be serving 25 to life for treason against the state.

So get sense and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by omogidi234(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
We have a long way to Go in this country! So if am struggling with lies and trying all my best to stop it, does mean I should now allow my children to lie.

I dislike nudes pic but I like people who fight for what is right!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by YesNo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
handsomeclouds:

She's lost focus.

This Angela Uyi is the biggest bitch_ in the world.

How much was she paid to betray Charlie? A token I guess.

Her likes are those who Bleep their husband's friend over a meat pie and bottle of coke.

I read this post and all of a sudden, the temperature dropped to -3 degrees. Snow falls. So cold.

I wonder how people can be so steeeewpeeed to ignore Charlie's fight (which is supposed to be OUR FIGHT) and message. This is a man who could easily just sit back and enjoy the rest of his beautiful life. But he stood UP for something. And all a stupid little girl could see was that Charlie took some nude pics which was on newspapers several years ago. Yes he took nude pics and so? Angela is ashamed of him cos he took nude pics? I am ashamed of her cos she put on clothes and her mouth is not connected to her brain.

Charles Oputa is one of the boldest Nigerians I know.
Total respect for the man.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by DJInfluence: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
what´s this one looking for? cheap publicity. Abeg waka
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by vertueptime: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
But the man worwor no be small, very irritating as hin black nyash come be like him face
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Gravas(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
This APC FG is a total disgrace. Imagine them going down this low to blackmail somebody. This govt cannot deliver. They hv lost already.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by santicruz: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
DAT pix I don see am tee tee, abi u never see d one wet he dey inside coffin, small girl
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ikp120(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
johnjose68:

Then why attacking Buhari's private life...Mr Jewish slave?
Buhari is doing whatever he is doing in London on public funds, AKA tax payers' monies.

Did you just call me "Mr Jewish slave"?

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala please put this guy where he belongs (Rule 2)
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by MadCow1: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!

Why should a person be ashamed of their unclothedness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.