Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95622 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NothingDoMe: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
marv1:

What is the right thing you are talking about? Is Nigeria not guided by laws , Nobody can force PMB to resign. You people always want to say and do anything against the government as if you have a different Constitution.
Thank God the Senate has said PMB had done nothing wrong Constitutionally.
So get set for a long battle.
If anyone can not understand what constitution states and wants to re write his own . He or she is just wasting time
So you are saying that the constitution is permanent and can never be amended even if there's a need for it to be amended?

So Buhari can remain in London till 2019 when he will return to contest?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by mabolo: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
SaviTar:
I have said it before and i'll say it again.

"A man's dark and twisted past does not define him.The only thing that matters is what he chooses to become"

Charly boy has chosen to become a voice for the suffering masses,a beacon of hope for the hopeless,a man that is willing to speak up against injustice.

But people dont care.
They are always quick to dig up your past sins and use it to tarnish your image.
They dont give a damn about the present,they only care about the past.
And as long as you were once a bad person,people will always mock you with your past.

I dont care about charly boy's past.
The ony thing i care about is the present.
The fact that he is fighting against injustice is good enough for me.

The mumu lady says she supports the #our mumu don do campaign.
But here she is,eager to tear down charly boy with a picture that seems to have been taken 10 years ago!

Everybody has an ugly past.
But people should remember that.
"The darkest man is capable of change."

The present matters most.
This present campaign of charly boy is something that Nigerians need.
But are we going to stupidly tear down the man and allow injustice to thrive?
Are u serious? Like appointing a convicted armed robber as our finance minister because his past is irrelevant. The messengers credibility drives the message. Charlie boy lack credibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NothingDoMe: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
mabolo:

Are u serious? Like appointing a convicted armed robber as our finance minister because his past is irrelevant. The messengers credibility drives the message. Charlie boy lack credibility.
Can you count the armed robbers we have elected so far? Me I've lost count.

If you say Charly Boy does not have the right to protest then the politicians have no right to be in power.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Abegfucklife(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala
Did I hear #EdoBorn

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by whatofyou: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
We cannot come out to fight the injustice in the land. Even a little support to help strengthen this group that is risking their lives is not 'our portion!' But we can always look for ways - stupid ways - to bring this fighters down, then we go back to pointless criticism and wailing.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Zedoo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigerians Really ignorant. Nudes from how many years back.. .. Did his dick show? No!

Stupid jobless lady.. ..

Holier than thou ignorant moralists who rather swoon over nudes than address issues of national destiny.. ..

Crap
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by paBuhari(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hahhaha cheesy this govt of buhari d vegetable is too predictable. grin attack them with truth and they will hire prostitudes to blackmail you. grin No be so dem do Apostle Sulaiman? grin
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by surgical: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Wetin concern me. All we want is stable power supply, good roads, affordable and quality education and health care for ourselves and our generation to come, good roads, water supply, a viable economy and responsible and wise leaders that can take us to greater heights. All these stuffs, we have lacked before and after the independence.
Satanic photography secret. Please share with your friends and family
http://www.fototech.com.ng/annoying-things-every-nigeria-photographers-can-relate-witht/
you made the most sensible comment and got just 8 likes while not so meaningful comment got over 200 because of sentiment you can see our priority no wonder we are the way we are and it makes one very sad.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by surgical: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zedoo:
Nigerians Really ignorant. Nudes from how many years back.. .. Did his dick show? No!

Stupid jobless lady.. ..

Holier than thou ignorant moralists who rather swoon over nudes than address issues of national destiny.. ..

Crap
Is it because efcc did not suddenly discovered dollars in his backyard or trace some to a bank account purported to be own by him. though without evidence, I think this is mild.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by suremanpatriot: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
As you all can see him,the devil is in the detail. undecided
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by marv1: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
So you are saying that the constitution is permanent and can never be amended even if there's a need for it to be amended?

So Buhari can remain in London till 2019 when he will return to contest?
Yes until the constitution is amended. Even if it is amended it can only take its course with next government.
People just want to cause unnecessary tension.
The people to review the constitution have said PMB has not committed any crime none to law. So why dissipating energy on something that is fruitless.
In Nigeria constitution today, there are lots of deficiencies which have to be addressed.
Besides there is no vacuum in government so let there be peace.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by olusola200: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charley boy mumu don do because his age and his children
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Sagay212: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
this makes no sense and i am happy charly boy doen't give two phucks. charly boy has not done anything wrong by asking for the president to return or resign. exposing nude pictures doesn't change anything, it only shows we are not serious
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by jojothaiv(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
If pesin start dey dig her matter now, dem talk say you sef be hater..
She's not a saint either...
We all got skeletons in our cupboards..
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by stino4win(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
This girl need to be counsel, you are trying to pull someone down by digging up his past, even when it is clear that he is making every effort to move the country forward. You and your APC pay master have failed. Your mumu don do
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by IAmSkinny: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
surgical:
you made the most sensible comment and got just 8 likes while not so meaningful comment got over 200 because of sentiment you can see our priority no wonder we are the way we are and it makes one very sad.
Sentiments exactly!
Say the way they have turned the thread into Ipob, arewa and oduduwa boxing ring.
This is exactly what our leaders want, they want situations to remain like in order to continue keeping us in the dark. We can't hold our leaders responsible because of sentiments, we can no longer call a spade a spade again because of sentiments, we turn blind eyes to the incompetency of our leaders all because of sentiments. I cannot ask for good roads, electricity, better living ETC from my leaders again because some set of Nigerians will try to shut me up!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by mikolo80: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
na so d game de go. don't start none, won't be none.
but I'm sure Charlie boy a big boy. he can handle himself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by LastSurvivor11: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Am more concerned about the message

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by ajahinnousa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
distractions,whether nude or not what s my concern, my only concern is that right now what he is doing is right,u can never blackmail us with this
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by KingsleyCEO: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Government of blackmail
APC... Nigerians got what they deserve.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
hate the game,dont hate the player
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by FrancisIgya: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
An Irresponsible person like CB commands respect among mumu people. Oya IPOB apologists una see how madness don begin de catch una one by one?
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by tonymarkz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!
open mindedness is rare attribute with Nigerians.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Pamelayoung: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
She should go and hug transformer mumu she doesn't even have any point
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by SaviTar(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
mabolo:

Charly boy lacks credibility bla bla bla bla......

Majority of us lack credibility.
We are not saints.
Most of us have skeletons in our cupboard.
If your life was a video tape and it's played in front of the world,trust me,you'll feel ashamed.

Is charly boy supposed to keep silent and not speak up against injustice simply because he's not credible?

Are you more credible than him?

If you are credible,why not lead the protest yourself.

Have you ever led a protest?

But here you are fighting someone who wants to fight for you....simply because he's not credible!

Some nigerians are like you.

Last year,Tuface wanted to lead a nationwide protest but some stupid nigerians mocked him down because he has an ugly past.

I'm not suprised you're mocking charly boy.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by charlsecy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
taiyesoul:
This man,who is over 65 years of age is still referring to himself as Charly "boy".
He is Area Fada, not Charly Boy.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by eenai(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Madam these pictures are very old pictures of CB when he was much younger and they have been in public domain long before #ourmumudondo was even conceived. The fact that some one sent those pix to you should not make you conclude that they where meant for the campaign. We all saw the procession, it did not depict nudity. My thoughts.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
charlie boy shld remove d ring on his blokus 1st,b4 he can comfortably remove d cap on buhari's head.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by multicolored(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Everyone have got a past. Your own past may not even be better of sef.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rider23:
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala

Tell derenle sugar papa say his rotten anus na im remain to show the world...animals!

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NothingDoMe: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
marv1:

Yes until the constitution is amended. Even if it is amended it can only take its course with next government.
People just want to cause unnecessary tension.
The people to review the constitution have said PMB has not committed any crime none to law. So why dissipating energy on something that is fruitless.
In Nigeria constitution today, there are lots of deficiencies which have to be addressed.
Besides there is no vacuum in government so let there be peace.
If there is no vacuum in government, who is acting for Osinbajo while he is acting for Buhari?

Besides who is talking about crime? How can we have a president contributing zero to the economy? Instead money is being spent on him. And you want him to contribute zero till 2019?

Nawa for una oh.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by jbtobsyn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.

Just focus on the damn message. We need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.
True talk.Don't look at people's flaws and past rather look at what they are competent of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.