Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95623 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by bangalee1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
abuaoyen:
Hmmm this is serious!
Caro are you disappointed? You came here to see the D**K in full. Pele
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by PhemmyTinny(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
nanizle:
Attack the message not the messenger!

Someone should tell this young lady that those pictures are an expression of artistic significance grin

And you will really want (in a realistic way) to wake up just to see ur dad's pix in this manner...stop forming grammar and grow sense!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Patrique90(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2017
tbliss22:

Honestly, It's now a social media era. Imagine millions of Nigerians with these nude pictures on their phone's screen already. If baba charly is not strong this might silent him for some time.

The nudes the activist is claiming she just got are even old pictures.they were on nairaland sef years back

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NemzySeries(m): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2017
ireneidiva:

RIP English.
conduct a burial service
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by siempere(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.

Just focus on the damn message. We need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.
which kind ugly past...Charlie boy published those pictures himself when he took them...they were never hidden from the public...who nooh sabi say Charlie dey craze most times...nooh mind the mumu girl....nah cheap popularity she dey find...who know am...see as she fair like bobrisky's knuckles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by pojophilius(m): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari resign or not,i dnt think charly boy is fit enough to tell me that,haba,this man is not displaying sense at all...and all these sentimental gays emphasizing on the message,,can u tolerate seeing ur grandma like that.....
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by paulodangelo(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Nude since which year? 2002 or thereabout. Metwch!!!! Smellos night gbo gbo won. Attack him. Someone in his heydays who will take his bike and just drive through Maryland, Ikeja or 3rd mainland bridge and OKADA RIDERS WILL JUST GET INTO SPARTAN FORMATION AND PARADE WITH HIM. They are complaining of someone who was elected to office abdicating his duties and claims to be a private citizen in public office. And we brough out his nudes. Nigeria doooo.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by signz: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2017
tbliss22:

Honestly, It's now a social media era. Imagine millions of Nigerians with these nude pictures on their phone's screen already. If baba charly is not strong this might silent him for some time.

Silent who

Charlie Boy

Gist!!!!!

He may even snap another naked pic and really draw the attention of the International media.

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by tbliss22(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2017
signz:

Silent who

Charlie Boy

Gist!!!!!

He may even snap another naked pic and really draw the attention of the International media.

I hope so my brother, baba charly is indeed the real man. He needs physical support of every naija youth.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Emmanueledu(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2017
It's now a new trend that anyone who wants to gain cheap publicity now picks quarrel with celebrities...
madam we know you want to be popular but please focus on the MESSAGE
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by 2badForReal: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
We are talking about the good wine here and not the color of the bottle. think!!!

Please please and please

Can anybody help me with the details of school of common sense, I need to sponsore somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by RillJ(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2017
A cheap attempt to disparage the message. Please note, this is not about Charly Boy!
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Its very obvious that this lady has no important thing to say. Why not just keep quiet instead of coming out in public to release trash..

How does CB personality affects the message he's conveying...
If they paid you off for this trash you did..then they should collect the money back cox you've made no impact...

Everything's baseless undecided[b][/b]
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by demefa(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
mabolo:

Are u serious? Like appointing a convicted armed robber as our finance minister because his past is irrelevant. The messengers credibility drives the message. Charlie boy lack credibility.
Educate them bro
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2017
demefa:
Educate them bro

How people reason
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Terysa(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
old pics....hez a changed person now
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by marv1: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
If there is no vacuum in government, who is acting for Osinbajo while he is acting for Buhari?

Besides who is talking about crime? How can we have a president contributing zero to the economy? Instead money is being spent on him. And you want him to contribute zero till 2019?

Nawa for una oh.
Stop displaying your ignorance here. In what way is PMB contributing to the economy while he is around.
There a lots of lakuna in the constitution so you cannot say because of this issue now you will be shifting the goal post. That alone is a crime. Even if the constitution is amended it can only take effect from next government.
What ever you say has no relevance as far as Nigeria constitution is concerned.
Try and learn and stop arguing blindly.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by NothingDoMe: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
marv1:
In what way is PMB contributing to the economy while he is around.
Of all you said, this is what makes awesome sense. Zero contributing president.
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Avatarmodest(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]am I the only person who thinks this Photoshop work is horrible. I mean look at how dark the face is compared to the body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.