Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" (63329 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Don Jazzy at it again,.music producer and Mavins Record boss Donjazzy brought his comic side to play when he posted a video on his Instagram page few hours ago to post an hilarious message to his future wife saying:

" future wife, I don't want to hear u re going to the GYM o. In fact when u want to say Jesus just say Jesu, or Christ so I won't think u were about to say Gym. Don't worry be fat."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkCPw6j2wr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_S9HmPZLVo

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/don-jazzy-future-wife-i-dont-want-to-hear-youre-going-to-the-gym/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Zeze06(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lolz grin
Even him dey fear... Am just glad he mentioned the word "wife" which means he knows the meaning grin

18 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Jostico: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
lol your choice thou. but if she start developing to akara #100 then you start cheating.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
This old man is still talkin' about 'future'?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Kamelot77(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Linda ikeji shd take notice of that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by ojun50(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jst love her the way she is

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
the highlight was when I fingad one lady in the gym after so much plea from her

17 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Mac2016(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bonanza sales!!! Call me...10k. Lagos delivery is the most feasible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by TINALETC3(f): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin oh, I see grin

39 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Leonbonapart(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by sticalmary: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by yomalex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
hmm undecided
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by blackbeau1(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lolz. It all depends on the woman you are dating. A good woman will not cheat on you regardless of the situation she sees herself in.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by jefferyfargo: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:
This old man is still talkin' about 'future'?
grin grin.
. lol , so funny
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Leonbonapart(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
when I was a gym instructor, I used to bleep so many women but I made sure of avoiding the married ones.
how is your life now mbok

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by tellwisdom: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whats he saying biko nu? ...Gym Jesus?? what does that mean for goodness sake?? sad

23 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Josh44s(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
He is right in a way you know. The rate at which married women fvck around is alarming in this generation. Every blessed day from one news to another. Women of this generation have no Shame. Especially our young and luscious girls

It doesn't end there o. As for those of y'all Boiz eyeing and fvcking people's wife. 3some Sha be your wife and daughter's Portion. E.g this cursed being below is a perfect example. Karma is coming for you...

maklelemakukula:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by burqueenx(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by edeXede: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by burqueenx(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Brooke60(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Josh44s:
He is right in a way you know. The rate at which married women fvck around is alarming in this generation.
Rush to comment......oga awon O.D.E.
Watchthe video first

That gym instructor must be the husby....That touchy touchy is too much nah undecided

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by nikkypearl(f): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Love d exercise die grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
how is your life now mbok

could be better cry
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by autotrader014(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg make una tell Don Baba J say we get clean car. He should come and buy the Chrysler Crossfire for the wife to be.

Just for N3.6m only. Or him buy this Venza for N5.5m grin cheesy wink smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by gabinogem(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol cheesy gym instructors taping current since 18BC
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by solid3(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aunty Linda is not slim nau, what is Don Jazzy waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
I prefer bone, cos I no get body to carry load.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin oh, I see grin
insecure orobo grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" by Thobiy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
naso, trying to say just be the way i married you, no add up weight and don't lose weight. wink X smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.