Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) (38218 Views)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nchabuomo: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
goingape1:
calling people names, is it socially acceptable behavior undecided

this are something to avoid if you mind your own business!
So if someone calls you a name your default reaction would be to beat the individual up? wow!

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by kalukukuzi: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
either gay or no gay, when is buhari coming back

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nchabuomo:

That's the issue most of us lack home training. Someone shares his views you quickly mention his dad.

Its an analogy you cocksuckin dude

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Ctay: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
good for her

I wish it were you sis in that position
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Ctay: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
kokoA:
Good for her. Na so dem go dey run their mouths upandan.

I wish it was your sister in that position
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nchabuomo: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neddstark:

Its an analogy you cocksuckin dude
Again the name calling....You can express yourself without using derogatory words you know.
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jobia:
beating is absurd and rape isn't? You a fùcking psycho
grin

In this context only rape cn prove his point
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You are an animal #NoOffence
u called me an animal n sed no offense

fine, I take defense denundecided
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
May your future daughters never get raped to prove a stupid point.
she called him gay cos she wants his diick

for ur "prayer"

SAME TO URS
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
oshe11:
u called me an animal n sed no offense

fine, I take defense denundecided
lol tongue
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by patola080(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyeview:
If i were him,i wont even apologise.
agree with you but if am d man I will just tell her to follow mi go hostel or my house just 4 30 minutes to know d answer
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by oshe11: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol tongue
I will send Arewa Youths after U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by A190(f): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Klinee:
why apologizing for the idiot woman? it's the woman that suppose to apologize to him now. If I were him ,I will head butt her, nonsense woman!
so ur stl alive? Bile hasn't killed you? You self loathing bitchhh

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Collins0609(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
He for beat am,Bleep am join.later der wil shout physical abuse,but wont mind subjecting a guy to emotional and psycological abusr
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by dangwarmai(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by chieffho(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
that good 4 her
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
brightnonso:

You are possessed, you need JESUS or else you will die!!!!!!!!!
Your family will die with you grin grin
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yes o...being called gay in Africa is considered the ultimate insult...
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
If someone accuses you of stealing, won't you say no I'm not a theif let me prove it to you? Ok, if a woman suddenly accuses you of being gay, won't you also say no, let me prove it to you? The Minister ought to have shown the woman how not gay he is by immediately taking off his clothes and giving her one very hot round right there. cheesy
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Champele(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
So Cubana dey South Africa?
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by TrajansKong: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
We are the most insecure race of men in the world. EVERYTHING is a threat to us.

We are haunted by an inner emptiness...

...and we will defend our emptiness to the death...

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2017
fabian063:
If it was me I would have done worst of going ahead in penetrating her to show her am straight. been called gay by someone makes me feel as if am stupid or insane. as if I don't know my d**k is suppose to penetrate a p**sy
A rapist spotted. Try raping your female relatives first. If you are traced by your IP address's and arrested for making this statement, you will start begging for mercy. Be careful! The internet is not as anonymous as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2017
oshe11:
she called him gay cos she wants his diick

for ur "prayer"

SAME TO URS
Be very careful. You have just stated you are a rapist and if this your statement is used to sue you for attempted rape,you will end up in jail where the real gay men can rape your asshole.
You have been warned. Not everyone here is just anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2017
abbeyty:
If that happened in NIGERIA I believe the girl would be in hospital at the moment. Cuz na army or police go beat her and nothing is going to happen afterward
If it had happened in Nigeria,why would army and police beat her? Can you or they prove that the man is not gay?? Do you know if he is gay or not?? But when the same army beats you up and harass you for just being a civilian you still complain. How are you better than them?? Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2017
higgs:
Sometimes verbal abuse can be even greater than physical abuse.
Why can't you also use your mouth and insult back? If someone calls you what you are not,why pick offence? The truth only hurts those who know it is true. The man might be gay,else he wouldn't have gotten angry. Only cowards get physical with those they know they can beat up. I am very sure if it were a man who called him gay,he would not have dared it.

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by ICEMAN(m): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice one there. Next time the dumbass will reason well before calling her father's mate a gay! #ifyouactlikeananimalyougettreatedlikeone
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by kingreign(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2017
amosyanyan:
Welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible
you really mumu. Na South Africa e happen. Next time read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Yakson09: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=amosyanyan post=59312304]Welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible [/quote lipsrsealed[quote author=amosyanyan post=59312304]Welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible [/quote
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Again the name calling....You can express yourself without using derogatory words you know.

You claimed I had no home training. Was that a praise?
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Yeah
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nchabuomo: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Neddstark:

You claimed I had no home training. Was that a praise?
I said and I quote "some of us" that's the word I used. I didn't in anyway mention or use the direct terms "You have no....." If you now decide to include yourself in the US, who am I to stop you? grin
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Nchabuomo:

I said and I quote "some of us" that's the word I used. I didn't in anyway mention or use the direct terms "You have no....." If you now decide to include yourself in the US, who am I to stop you? grin

Negro, go screw yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.