Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40227 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend, a friend i wish to see someday.

I didn't get the chance of meeting him, before he went back to the Father in Heaven..

Death why why why, why take him away just like that without a good buy, without a farewell to the journey of no return..

I still can't believe this...

Udeme my friend, i am sorry i wasn't that caring friend, i am sorry for not calling you as friend should do..

I pick up my phone just to say hi that is been long i heard from you only to get the sadness news of your departure from this mother earth, without you saying, lovelyn my sweetie my boo take care of yourself...

So i won't be able to hear your sweet tiny cute voice again..
Who will replace your voice in my heart.. Nobody can and nobody will...

Tears droping...

Is 1month ago you left this earth as you brother told me... Non of your friends knew up till now, until i called your phone and your brother picked it.. Hmmmmm

there is nothing in this life..
Udeme i will surely miss you..
Go well...
Sleep well.....
Rest In Peace Udeme my great friend..
I will miss you so so much..

Tears full my eyes.....

Rest In Peace firstking01
my fellow nairalanders, romancelanders our friend is gone, he is not coming back again to come and comment of post anything here..

There is nothing in this life..
If firstking01 hurt you in anyway please forgive him so he can rest well.

Firstking01 is gone tear dropping crying..
Firstking01 left us behind a month ago...

My heart is broken...

Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter

our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

If you want to call his family member lemme know.
www.nairaland.com/firstking01

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017

Rest In Peace firstking01

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by introvertious: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is this true?
Rest on.....

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
introvertious:
Is this true? Rest on.....

i wish is not true i wish his brother that picked my call was joking...

There is nothing in this life.

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Brooke60(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
cry

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by CaptainGOOD: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
Rest In Peace firstking1

he left us early July according to his brother that picked my call..
So sad...

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Brooke60:
Firstking1 is dead? Are you freaking kidding me?
Did you miss the moniker?

why will someone like me be kidding with another life in public forum..

I called his number, his brother picked the call..
Then i decide to leave a message behide, when the brother said, so i haven't heard..

I said heard what, he said udeme is dead.. They have buried him already..

I was speechless, he said a lot of his friends are not even aware..

I told him i will let those on nairaland to know...

Still in shock, my hands are shaking..

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Homeboiy: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
oh Jesus
First king is dead

Na so e be

RIP brother, even though I don't know u face to face
From today I will not quarrel with anyone here again

32 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
So sad. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family especially his mother.

optional1:

he left us early July according to his brother that picked my call..

So sad...

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
OMG! I know his moniker. ...Lord have mercy!

Rest in peace firstking1

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Brooke60(f): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=59309010]
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
So sad. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family especially his mother.

Amen Amen
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Brooke60:
Was he sick? Accident or what happened? Did they give any meaningful reason?
Fuccck! Bad news this year

the brother said he was sick..
Before giving up..

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by missnawty(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
missnawty:
Lord have mercy
na so life be oh my sister..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
God I'm so sad. What killed him? The last time I chatted with him here, we had a brawl. Feel so sad right now. Rest in peace but what happened? God! This is so sad.

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
My God!

I remember the last time we spoke he was asking me about Nekede HND admission. Is this how life is?!

What killed him? shocked

RIP!!!

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by ebujany(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip bro if true......he's a cpmite based in ph

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27, firstking01 is gone. May His soul rest in peace.

Mimzyy
Iykekelvins
Daddysly
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
God I'm so sad. What killed him? The last time I chatted with him here, we had a brawl. Feel so sad right now. Rest in peace but what happened? God! This is so sad.

very sad

he was sick
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Laveda:
My God!

I remember the last time we spoke he was asking me about Nekede HND admission. Is this how life is?!

What killed him? shocked

RIP!!!

he was sick oh...

He left us since a month ago..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

very sad

he was sick
may his soul rest in peace. It's so sad.

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
ebujany:
Rip bro if true......he's a cpmite based in ph

if true like how

my dear there is nothing in this life...
Udeme left us since a month ago, no one here noticed..
Not even his close pals..
According to his brother, a lot of his friends are yet to know about this..

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
may his soul rest in peace. It's so sad.

Amen

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

he was sick oh...

He left us since a month ago..

Sad.

May God grant him eternal rest. smiley

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Evablizin(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
cry may his gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Lord

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by IamLovely: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesus!!
He was really an active member oh..
Jesus
May firstkink01 gentle soul Rest In Peace Amen..

So sad..

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Laveda:

Sad.
May God grant him eternal rest. smiley

Amen!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalasticlala, we've lost a brother.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is sad

RIP man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored