Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (53483 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by dre11(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017

Angry youths have reportedly buried alive a suspected armed robbers, Chukwudi Omaka, who along with his gang members allegedly robbed and killed a businessman.

The businessman, Idam Ogbonnia, was killed at Amaisri community in Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State. Police yesterday paraded three of those who reportedly killed Ogbonnia.

A witness, who is a resident of the community, Emmanuel Udu, said Omaka was also among robbers who robbed a cold room known as Etuelughu, belonging to Oko Udu Monday and another businessman identified simply as David, selling provisions.

He said: “The handsome boy (Omaka) was beaten thoroughly. Despite that, he refused to name his members. He was later buried alive by Amasiri youths.”

It was learnt that after burying Omaka, youths planted a tree on the grave in accordance with the customs of the community against anyone who committed a crime. The tradition has been as old as the community.

Those paraded included Gideon Omaka, Chukwudi Omaka’s brother and Idam Nwabueze Amadi. Parading the suspects before journalists at the state Police Command Headquarters, Abakaliki, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dr. Jude Madu, said the suspects lay an ambush for the team of Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and shot about three policemen.

He said the incident occurred last Friday and that some suspects, including Gideon Omaka, were arrested.

Madu said the state commissioner of police had declared war on criminals by deploying policemen to fish out criminals in the community.

Gideon (29), told journalists he was a former convict but did not know anything about the robbery for which his brother was killed. He said: “I was in my house when people attacked me and killed my brother, Chukwudi. I ran away.

They said my brother was one of those who robbed Idam Ogbonnia in my village.

My brother was the one who was buried alive when I ran away. The people later arrested me. “I just returned from prison that was why the people said I knew about the robbery that took place in my community for which my brother was accused, attacked and buried alive. I was released from prison March this year.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/08/mob-buries-robbery-suspect-alive/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amasiri youths no get chill @ all.

8 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by andreweb(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
i am wondering wondering what the op is thinking
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Homeboiy: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
That's very good

The wages of sin is death
bible talk am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by folashade96(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
am i blind or nobody is seeing it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chai look at how chukwudi wasted his life

2 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Neminc: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
They may have buried Chukwudi but his manhood lives on. Long live the manhood!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by biafrasun: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
that's nice my home town we don't support evil, the tradition is as old as the town.

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
They may not evn be part of the robbery they are accused of,jst victims of circumstsnce

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
ok
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Zico5(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
our people are waking up. Era of celebrating people like Evans is going gradually. The begining of the end

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by nextprince: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Potopoto, Ps, Is, crime & barbarism are like

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by AmoryBlacq: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
For every action there's a equal and opposite reaction!

Let's always consider the consequences of our actions to others and ourselves before engaging in them!

#SayNoToCrime

#SayNoToJungleJustice

3 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Name checkers are here again...

As said to his predecessor, may his manhood live on!

I really don't like doing marginalisation or tribal anywhere but on Nairaland, it is fun. Lols...

I hope it is not penetrating into people's mind sha... All na for fun o so don't quote a slimy black ewedu tribal marked Afonjas like me...

Those guys no get chill at all o... Buried someone alive and they will be able to eat, sleep and breath after that...

People get mind sha...

12 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by oneda(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Go to London and bring the Grandpa, come back to Nigeria and pack those his jackals, go to the red Chambers and pack all them wolves, go to the green one and pack all them hyenas. Tie them all together with every other one of them retired zoo keepers (especially the one in ota and the one in Niger)

Bury them all alive and watch this zoo transform to a blooming Paradise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Earthquake1: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chukwudi Omenka

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by okotv(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
There is anger in the land but then

#notojunglejustice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oye0404(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
People just mumu anyhow. Dis is Nigeria,,, if u must steal den steal BIG!!! !!

5 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Tobwins: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Omo people they para for this Naija oo!
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shame
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
I hope this doesn't follow them and coming generations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by mrmrmister: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
That's very good

The wages of sin is death

bible talk am
undecided
Are you a sinless man?

4 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is dat nt 2much , cry

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
O ga ooooo shocked
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by kuljayms1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesus! Pple get mind sha o.... Only say these thieves too, when na their turn to shine now, they don't pity. Buh when nemesis shows up, prsn go de pity dem

2 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Inasmuch as crime doesn't pay and criminals should be punished. I don't support jungle justice atall. The masses takes laws into their hands also because of how our security agencies are corrupt. We are experiencing troublinq times in our country. Let all us pray for our country....

3 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pierocash:
They may not evn be part of the robbery they are accused of,jst victims of circumstsnce

But most times they are guilty. I dnt support jungle Justice but the way those criminals kill innocent pple, right now I dnt even knw what I feel bout jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Biafrauud People! You can never make a mistake about the evil and atrocities they can commit! Wicked and dangerous people.
We now know who are the pigs!
We know the actual zoo

6 Likes

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by JoshMedia: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
See him head grin angry
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by onosprince(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.