Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

DIY: Homemade Avocado Oil - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / DIY: Homemade Avocado Oil (1408 Views)

How To Prepare Avocado Pap (pudding) / How To Make Avocado Oil / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY: Homemade Avocado Oil by Gloexcel4u2: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Avocado oil has a fascinating benefits on skin, hair and even health, like I shared in my previous post. It is used in a good number of beauty products and in professional spas.
Avocado oil can be gotten in beauty shops, but the satisfaction of making your own homemade avocado oil will be amazing as you have saved yourself some money by making it at home.
Extracting avocado's oil come in different methods which may be considered easy or preferred by individuals. Some of the methods of extracting avocado oil range from using an orange press, cold press and heat press.

How To Extract Oil From Avocado Pear

Method 1: Using Cold Press

Things Needed
Ripe avocado pear (you can start with 4 avocados)
A steel tray
Spoon
Bottle
Knife
A blender or mortar and pestle
Cheese cloth made of cotton or a coffee sieve

Steps
Wash avocados to remove impurities.
Cut into two halves to take out the core.
Use spoon to scoop the avocado pulps into a blender and blend until smooth (if you don't have a blender pound in a mortar).
Transfer the blended avocado into a steel tray and spread to make a very thin layer.
Place the tray under the sun until it dark...
Read on.. http://gloscorner..com.ng/2017/08/diy-how-to-make-homemade-avocado-oil.html

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Selling Bad Chicken Pasta / How To Make Dried Tomatoes? / Fast Food Or Bouka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.