Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World (39023 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by jantavanta(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2017
vuc1:

Life itself is not normal.There is nothing wrong in being different. I'm sure those guys that thought out those designs and technology aren't just normal in the brain like normal people. If I can utilize 70% bro I'll welcome it.

I agree with you. I think @jayloms is alerting that it takes a lots of guts to be different in our society that celebrates using 5% of one's brain to work against those who aspire to use 70%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by vuc1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
jantavanta:

I agree with you. I think @jayloms is alerting that it takes a lots of guts to be different in our society that celebrates using 5% of one's brain to work against those who aspire to use 70%.
You both are equally correct.
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by okotv(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Juliearth:

Atleast you can,although not perfect. Yours truly is a 'stone.' Cant swim to save Nigeria...#sadsigh.
at this time of our existence, swimming is a must cause of too much natural and man made disasters happening at the same time
Re: Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World by Juliearth(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
okotv:
at this time of our existence, swimming is a must cause of too much natural and man made disasters happening at the same time

Thats true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / Meet Temitope Ogunsemo, Founder Of Krystal Digital, A $3 Million Edtech Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.