Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (3490 Views)

Cannibalism In The Bible! / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
Compiled By Abu Zola

John 6:53-56

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

THE OLD TESTAMENT

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Why should any sensible person accept the bible as God\s word, may Allah have mercy on us and guide the christians to the truth amin,

'No doubt in the hereafter they will be the Losers' Quran 16:109
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by grace5: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
void
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Lady234: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Why do muslims kill people
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
sos i guess its ok to post some despicable acts of allah too right?

just a minute.  grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]And Cannibalism is what christians describe as HOLY COMMUNION instead of un-holy communion. how on earth can christianity encourage the eating of human flesh and blood drinking and thinkings thats an holy act .

I forbid Christianity in Jesus name. . . .somebody shout a louder amen. ;
[/size])
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]And Cannibalism is what christians describe as HOLY COMMUNION instead of un-holy communion. how on earth can christianity encourage the eating of human flesh and blood drinking and thinkings thats an holy act .

I forbid Christianity in Jesus name. . . .somebody shout a louder amen. ;
[/size])

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
cool
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by grace5: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Like father like son,
you reap what you sow,
darkness allows sins,
satan is a murderers,
satan destroy people
mohammed does the will of satan
kill the infidels
kill the Christians
even kill those perceived to not good Muslim.
no forgiveness
no mercy,bent on destroying.
watch this year as they cause more chaos.
only we have to pray to GOD to separate
them from hold of Islam.

be
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
Lady 234:

are you blind, is John 6:53-56 a part of the Quran ?

hahaha dance of shame
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Lady234: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Abu Zola
why do muslims kill people, i hope you are not trying to avoid my question.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abuzola i suppose we can laugh at allah here too right? Can i hear a louder amin?  grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
grace5:

Like father like son,
you reap what you sow,
darkness allows sins,
satan is a murderers,
satan destroy people
mohammed does the will of satan
kill the infidels
kill the Christians
even kill those perceived to not good Muslim.
no forgiveness
no mercy,bent on destroying.
watch this year as they cause more chaos.
only we have to pray to GOD to separate
them from hold of Islam.

be

grace have started her nonsense again,      

anoda dance of shame
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend never-mind grace at all. . . . cheesy cheesy. she has alway plan to be a good song writter like Lady GaGa too far too meet up. grin[/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2010

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 546:
Narrated Anas:

When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers." 'Abdullah said, "He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews." Allah's Apostle said, "The first portent of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the east to the west; the first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her." On that 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah."

I too testify that mohammad is a fraudulent illiterate.  grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu can we laugh at mohammad a bit more? cheesy
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Abuzola my friend never-mind grace at all. . . . cheesy cheesy. she has alway plan to be a good song writter like Lady GaGa too far too meet up. grin[/size]

and the most painful part is that her song causes sharp headache, gosh what a shame
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
davidylan:

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 546:
Narrated Anas:

When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers." 'Abdullah said, "He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews." Allah's Apostle said, "The first portent of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the east to the west; the first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her." On that 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah."

I too testify that mohammad is a fraudulent illiterate.  grin

hahahahha, even albert acknowleges this scientific theory
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
davidylan:

sos i guess its ok to post some despicable acts of allah too right?

just a minute.  grin

so what are you waiting for dude
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2010

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

Satan must be at fault for swine flu.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
more abu? grin cheesy

mohammad is a hilarious fellow.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Lady234: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Abu Zola
Are you running away from my question.

Why do muslims kill people?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2010

No sleeping during prayer folks! shocked grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
davidylan:

more abu?  grin cheesy

mohammad is a hilarious fellow.

why are you running away from the cannibalism of the bible, but you know what your pretexting won't do u any good, yes satan dwell in people's nose at night. You will argue  becos you doubt the existance of satan, what a xtrianity
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

why are you running away from the cannibalism of the bible, but you know what your pretexting won't do u any good, yes satan dwell in people's nose at night. You will argue  becos you doubt the existance of satan, what a xtrianity

Satan dwells in your nose at night? shocked grin This stupidity is beyond words.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Lady234: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Abu Zola
You are still running away from my question.

Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Lady 234 you're posting offtopic. . . please lets face this one first until threads concerning this issue of muslims killing people shall be available and i think if you browse through the religion section you shall see topic of its type. wink[/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by GODSON2009(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin

no wonder most of you muslim's body smells funny loooooooooool and all these hausas blow their nose anyhow
i ll watch it from tmorrow on the train or tube so nomuslim blows a dose of satan on me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2010
did Jesus tell abuzola to start this thread in food section:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-388994.0.html

Is Human Flesh Sweet

Abu Zola:

I'm thinking of trying one in anticipation for economic recession. E no easy
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2010
Tpia dnt u know abuzola is mentally ill? If not how come he can do copy&past,yet for 6yrs hes not been able to pass either poly/uni jamb
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
Toba, what is ur problem with poly jamb, eh ? I'm beginning to think u are the one who is yet to gain admission.

@tpia- hahaha, it was ur carpental god that taught me how to eat human being.

@david- so satan don't exist abi ?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Abuzola

This is what happens when you as a Muslim believe you understand the Bible, and you come and force a meaning down our throats. The Bible is full of metaphors, and Jesus asking us to eat His flesh and drink His blood is one of them. I know you know exactly what He meant.

But really, don't you think that Jesus' flesh and blood would have run out after thousands of years?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by AbuZola3(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2010
Mactao- we know jesus was saying absurdity, the metador behind that saying is to encourage cannibalism, what a smart carpental

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally It's The Rapture / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism / 'Magdalene Sister Slaves' Of Its Catholic Workhouses Who Were Brutalized By Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.