Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite (2394 Views)

High Pillars Recruitment. (assessment) Who Know About Them? / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by babkunlex(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
I'm please to inform you that you have been scheduled for an interview and assessment tomorrow Thursday 10/08/17 by 8am @ Integrated Corporate Services Ltd 6, Olusoji IDOWU Street, Off Association Avenue, Obanikoro Bus stop, Ilupeju Lagos.

Kindly come with all original copies of your birth certificate, primary school certificate, WAEC & NECO, BSC, HND, ND, NYSC Certificates, means of ID, passport photo and your updated CV. Dress corporate and ask of Funmi at arrival.

Thank You!
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by fatimababy95(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
i am always searching for things that can help me and make me better
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by mokset123: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by Andy2274: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Prepare yourself and go. They are real.
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by Andy2274: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
What is gnld? Who doesn't know ICSL in Lagos abi you just come Lagos come find work?
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by Kunle106(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
mokset123:
Why do I feel this is a gnld interview.
icsl is a reliable outsourcing/recruiting firm.
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by babkunlex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Andy2274:
Prepare yourself and go. They are real.

I got the message late and I'm not in Lagos currently. There's no contact number in the message at least to ask for reschedule date.
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by mokset123: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Kunle106:
icsl is a reliable outsourcing/recruiting firm.
Okay
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by johnsoay: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Got an interview invite from ICS Lagos but presently in Kaduna. I will like to know the kind of job they offer because it was not stated in the message sent to me and if it worth travelling from Kaduna to Lagos
Re: ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite by Fraih(f): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2017
johnsoay:
Got an interview invite from ICS Lagos but presently in Kaduna. I will like to know the kind of job they offer because it was not stated in the message sent to me and if it worth travelling from Kaduna to Lagos
They interview you and shortlist you to their clients... Could be in the FMCG, or Educational sector... The client will also most likely conduct an interview or have a conversation with you before deciding finally.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Structure For Guiness As Technical Operator / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Saroafrica International Limited 2018 / How Learning An ICT Course(programming Language) Made Me My First Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.