Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50166 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Phyde: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised but are being discussed like it doesn't matter. undecided
Please can we relate on phone if you don't mind 08138526790,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by olar708(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
oops. That's encouraging. There is something have learnt about buisness, you don't expect your profit instantly and over a while it will yield reasonable profit.

my advise: kindly invest on what you have interest in and what you have knowledge about.. that will help.

300k is alot and will advise you slit your investment so as not to put a all eggs in one basket.

I am a beauty consultant of an organic products that yields 25% on each sales with other benefits and the startup capital is 30k.
You can chat me on whatapp on 08025767240 if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
I could tutor you on Bitcoin if you will like to invest in it
WhatsApp 07065855692
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Candybob(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise

Nice saving culture you have there, sounds unbelievable I swear.

Try investment in treasury bills and in money market instruments.
At UT Financial Services, we invest in these instruments,
the risks are low but the returns are good, plus your money will be safe,
pending when you finish your NYSC and eventually decide to do something with the money.

Basically you deposit the money and earn very impressive interest on it.
Banks can not give you the rate we offer.
Contact me for more information on interest rate we can offer you.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Mukah1234(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
teamfrosh:
Start a mini importation biz and sell on jumia and co.. You don't need half of the money to start.I have videos that can guide you.. Its absolutely free oo
Bro, please I need em too, how do I get started? Abeg
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Nne pls forget those hospital people oo. No good test to ascertain gastrointestinal issues in naija.
That occult blood is rubbish. Use the internet a lot and read.

Those drugs don't help ulcer. Mind the food you take and check whether what you have is over or undersecretion of hcl.

thanks a lot dear. I will do just that. I appreciate
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Candybob(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Phyde:

Please can we relate on phone if you don't mind 08138526790,
Thanks.

You might also be interested in what we have at UT Financial Services.
Browse up on us and get back in touch with me.
We offer very impressive rates on your investments.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Mogenerous(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ymodulus:
Hello Jwax can you contact me?

I have something for you.

Also let me have your contact

I wish Ymodulus can put me through some smashing Internet business too... cry All is well oh
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Sachiopropty(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ndkings1:

Hmmmm this one sounds like a fraudster...

@OP you have to be very careful with all this people.

Don't let desperation make you fall victim

Your type will always remain a failure is not from your being but a curse and it has eaten up deep inside you and you will keep draining in this pit till you ask for God mercy and let ignorance dropped off from your eye's Peace .
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Nne pls forget those hospital people oo. No good test to ascertain gastrointestinal issues in naija.
That occult blood is rubbish. Use the internet a lot and read.

Those drugs don't help ulcer. Mind the food you take and check whether what you have is over or undersecretion of hcl.

I just browsed it and I was able to see all the symptoms I've been experienceing for a long right there in the internet. I never even thought of googling to know why but I enter Google everyday. At least now you have made me to know better about what I'm going thru and I can manage it better now. Even the drugs they gave me are there in the internet. At least I will add some home remedies to it.
Thank you very much
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Baso2019: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I just browsed it and I was able to see all the symptoms I've been experienceing for a long right there in the internet. I never even thought of googling to know why but I enter Google everyday. At least now you have made me to know better about what I'm going thru and I can manage it better now. Even the drugs they gave me are there in the internet. At least I will add some home remedies to it.
Thank you very much

You ate all your allawee and still got ulcer after NYSC, babe that is soft work from your village people.... stop taking drugs and go do the needful...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Partnerbiz2: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank you very much
Yes dear. Just observe what may work or not work for you.

Stress causes me stomach issues. Again, if ai take beans consistently I may have issues too.

The drugs of choice for ulcer is ppi ( it reduces secretion of hcl) because it is believed that over secretion of hcl causes ulcer.

But modern literature suggests that ulcer or gastro issues could also be as a result of indigestion caused by undersecretion NOT over secretion of hcl.

Unfortunately lab tests for these things are not available and even when available they are not conclusive.

All these doctors will just be giving you ulcer kits to kill h pylori. H pylori is believed to be the cause of ulcer. That's what they were taught in school. But experience shows otherwise.

You have to gain interest in health stuffs. The benefits are humongous even ur future kids will benefit too.

You don't follow doctor's advice totally as such. Many of them are doing a disservice to humanity.
Cheers.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Baso2019:

You ate all your all-steel and still got ulcer after NYSC, babe that is soft work from your village people.... stop taking drugs and go do the needful...
haha haha. My village people don't know me.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Yes dear. Just observe what may work or not work for you.

Stress causes me stomach issues. Again, if ai take beans consistently I may have issues too.

The drugs of choice for ulcer is ppi ( it reduces secretion of hcl) because it is believed that over secretion of hcl causes ulcer.

But modern literature suggests that ulcer or gastro issues could also be as a result of indigestion caused by undersecretion NOT over secretion of hcl.

Unfortunately lab tests for these things are not available and even when available they are not conclusive.

All these doctors will just be giving you ulcer kits to kill h pylori. H pylori is believed to be the cause of ulcer. That's what they were taught in school. But experience shows otherwise.

You have to gain interest in health stuffs. The benefits are humongous even ur future kids will benefit too.

You don't follow doctor's advice totally as such. Many of them are doing a disservice to humanity.
Cheers.
thanks so much.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Vioncy(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
build houses with it and put on rentage...maybe matchbox house(batcher)
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by goldwaters(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
teamfrosh:
Start a mini importation biz and sell on jumia and co.. You don't need half of the money to start.I have videos that can guide you.. Its absolutely free oo

I'll appreciate it if you can explain better or how can I get the videos?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Phyde: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank you very much
Still try and google how unripe plantain work for ulcer cure.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Yeecar(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/millionaiare-through-exotic-mushroom-cultivation
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Godbest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Crop farming like cassava
Livestock farming
Fish farming.
Or just go into TB.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by onyi143: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
What of doing online business, like going into ladies stuff, it pays well. Some ladies will patronize you. Maybe like hairs, cloths, shoe and bag. That is all I can say. Abeg oh buy/sell Bitcoins, PayPal, perfect money etc check us @nairaomm.com, you can also use our services for your online goods and shipping which is affordable.

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Godbest(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Debbie19:
Message me OP, i have a plan for you
Am interested, what is the plan.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Prosperousman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nysc allowance is N19800 per month* 12 months= N237600. please how did you save up to 300k
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Phyde:

Still try and google how unripe plantain work for ulcer cure.
thank you dear
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:

I will send you a PM later. I tried now but I've sent too many anonymous messages so it didn't go through.
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cretaceous:

Are you on whatsapp?

yes I am please.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
joshuakdboy:

yes I am please.
You can remove your number. Will chat you up
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by kennyclassic: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bjgirl1:
My dad just opened one and it costs 950,000 including shop rent..
Whoa! it must be kind of big. That's a million already
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by NoLotty7(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Ymodulus:
Hello Jwax can you contact me?

I have something for you.

Also let me have your contact
Hello senior man,please follow back,to gain advice from.l'm a dreamchaser but lack some tech.thank in advance Boss
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by teamfrosh: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Mukah1234:
Bro, please I need em too, how do I get started? Abeg
08148938011 whatsapp
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by teamfrosh: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2017
goldwaters:

I'll appreciate it if you can explain better or how can I get the videos?
08148938011 whatsapp
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Bjgirl1: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Though I've not been to the shop, he only sent the video to me, I think it's that expensive because of the new computers,flat screens etc, remember the shop rent is included also.
kennyclassic:

Whoa! it must be kind of big. That's a million already
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by kennyclassic: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Though I've not been to the shop, he only sent the video to me, I think it's that expensive because of the new computers,flat screens etc, remember the shop rent is included also.
Ohh... Okay, cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.