Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) (49397 Views)

Warning!!!! Don't Buy Synthetic Engine Oil / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Bmedels26(f): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Propping your legs up on a vehicle’s dashboard could break your body for life.

Airbags deploy at between 100 and 220 miles per hour, and could “send your knees through your eye sockets” in the event of a crash, Tennessee’s Chattanooga Fire Department warns.

The message, one the department shared last year, too, is a frightening one that a Georgia woman is all too familiar with.

Two years ago, Audra Tatum had her legs crossed with one foot on the dashboard when she was involved in a crash that deployed the airbag, sending her foot into her face, CBS News reports.

“The airbag went off, throwing my foot up and breaking my nose,” Tatum, who wasn’t wearing a seat belt, told CBS. “I was looking at the bottom of my foot facing up at me.”

Besides her nose, Tatum broke her ankle, femur and arm, telling CBS she still walks with a limp and can’t stand more than 4 hours at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E_N_RGuIPA

Besides her nose, Tatum broke her ankle, femur and arm, telling CBS she still walks with a limp and can’t stand more than 4 hours at a time.

http://carfreaksng.com/2017/08/09/warning-not-put-feet-dashboard-car-video/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Vision4God: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Whaaaat?
Op ds needs to b on front page.
Try call on lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Vision4God: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
God keep us from evil

3 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Airborne02(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Where is lalasticlala self
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Why did I open this thread? Her bones were crushed!

Airbags are there to protect you, but they can cause serious hazards if you're not properly restrained or sitting properly.

Always fasten your seat belt, sit upright, well back in the seat, with your feet on the floor. All these things are in our car manuals, we don't read and obey them. I won't carry a passenger that doesn't adhere to passenger safety precautions.

24 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2017
I laugh at rednecks, and it's usually them, that do this over here.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
when your car becomes a weapon for self destruction.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Caustics: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
shocked why would one put their legs on the dashboard? do they have heat rash on their groin?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by SailorUgo(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Abegiii..
Ah say chill abeg sad angry
Do dis wahala, do dat wahala.
We say we are scared to die but we just scared to live_ MI Abaga.
Leg Wey go break go break angry

2 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Bmedels26:

Two years ago, Audra Tatum had her legs crossed with one foot on the dashboard when she was involved in a crash that deployed the airbag, sending her foot into her face, CBS News reports.

“The airbag went off, throwing my foot up and breaking my nose,” Tatum, who wasn’t wearing a seat belt, told CBS. “I was looking at the bottom of my foot facing up at me.”

http://carfreaksng.com/2017/08/09/warning-not-put-feet-dashboard-car-video/

Very funny... May the Lord forgive me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by vivypretty(f): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
simple knowledge should tell u that it isn't good especially in a moving car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
In future's voice *stand up in the motor bust the dash board
hold on... Wicked x4*
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Why would someone put their feet on the dashboard? Someone who never imagined being positioned in the front seat?

The person must be sick upstairs.

Most often than not, people that do that are attachees to the owner of the vehicle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by sod09(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
maka y... angry angry
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Noted.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Its only people with no cars that do this. Otherwise everyone else knows the implications

3 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2017
sadvery annoying.The front seat is no go area ,I Don dump files bags to discourage such

1 Like

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by LarryTreash(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry 4 dem

5 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Leg on dashboard ke.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Oops
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Most of our hausa brodas do dis alot!Is rampant in d north!

7 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by bencarson007(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Tell this to those yeye girls that follow yahoo boys, carry leg for dashboard call am enjoyment... I see stupid leGs breaking very soon

2 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Dollyak(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
common sense i would say.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
goodmandgreat:
Whats my concern , I don't even own one sef but I do intend having as many as possible..

I dedicate dz FTC to my lovely lady kv
And my nairalanders

FTC?
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
not in my country. d airbags doesn't work
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by jericco1(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Not meant for Nigerians.
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by holatin(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
why would I put leg on a dashboard in the first place ?

leg are to be put down not up except you re going to meeting
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by marvin902(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2017
why would i do that in the first place
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) by adedayourt(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2017
All dem slay queen dat likes showing off in a guy's car ll never listen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos / 5 Things Car Dealers In Nigeria Don't Want Car Buyers To Know / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.