Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days (50819 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by kunle19: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Na woman lady be thai sha aaa i fear die
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

NgcoboP's father is not intelligent.

I agree ...he shouldn't have sired you. How much was a condom then? The brokeass fool.

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I agree ...he shouldn't have sired you. How much was a condom then? The brokeass fool.
Ummmm really? If it makes you feel good. Great. Then you're dumber than I thought. I don't abuse parents....more cultured than that.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by eyeview: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
yaqq:
Women!!! guys let's forget about name checking and check the situation itself!

the only reason women complain of domestic violence is because men re naturally stronger else we would've just been finished!!!

just the little bit of advantage she s got cos the man is disabled, she s turned MAN bitter! God knows y he gave us upper hand!

most domestic violence is caused by women, they will want to examine their strengths to know if. they could actually beat a man nd then we should use our God given strength to beat the violent ones!

Very very true.
I know most men who can physically beat their wives but dont do it but i have never seen a woman who has realized that she can beat their husband that doesnt beat him at the least opportunity.
I have always said it that the reason why domestic violence is this low is because the advantage is with the man and not the woman.
Most of those women shouting against domestic violence will beat their husbands if they could

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ummmm really? If it makes you feel good. Great. NgcoboP's father is even dumber than I thought. I don't abuse parents....more cultured than that.

Your tears are sweet to me...

Next time when you see my comments, you would pause to use your microscopic brains or just simply FLEE.

Don't expect any mercy from me. Now run along grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Your tears are sweet to me...

Next time when you see my comments, you would pause to use your microscopic brains or just simply FLEE.

Don't expect any mercy from me. Now run along grin

LOL flaming you will be like making you popular.. you don't deserve that... Now bounce before I change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL flaming you will be like making you popular.. you don't deserve that... Now bounce before I change my mind.

Throw your best shots. ..

Patiently waiting. My former students would tell you what they went through before graduation.

PLEASE change what you call your "mind"

Rule number 1 - no reporting to the MODs grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ishilove: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
IGWE. ...Blessing.

I pity their men. So cowardly even their wives beat them.

They then come ONLINE to chest-beat.

Hope after all these boasts, they don't expect the women to fight the war while they wear female make-up & flee to Abidjan?

grin grin grin

So you did not read that the man is handicapped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by galuxidris(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
the man sef no try joh!
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

So you did not read that the man is handicapped?

I probably did...didn't care.

You women regardless of tribe would beat up a man if tables were turned.

How are you baby...You and I need to see since you are an avid fan of my movies as confessed. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ishilove: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I probably did...didn't care.
As I suspected. You were trolling for the sake of trolling. Are you this tribalistic offline?

You women regardless of tribe would beat up a man if tables were turned.
Domestic violence from any gender should not be excused.

How are you baby...You and I need to see since you are an avid fan of my movies as confessed. grin
My cookie will break you in half.

Besides, knowing about something or someone doesn't make you a fan.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

As I suspected. You were trolling for the sake of trolling. Are you this tribalistic offline?

Domestic violence from any gender should not be excused.

My cookie will break you in half.

Besides, knowing about something or someone doesn't make you a fan.

In real life - tribalism is silly. My best friend for 2 decades- I was his best man at his wedding is Igbo. When I first joined NL, used to complain to MODs and rant about people encouraging crimes especially RAPE.
Nothing changed.

I joined the NCAN crew but may rapists & pedophiles die a miserable death.

Keep Kwayet joor, your "cookie" would join in a 3some. No one memorizes such an actor's name except something impressed you. "Size matters"...remember ? You are lucky I was serving a ban when you wrote that. Would have ribbed you grin

Would catch you one day. ..you would scream for mummy grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ishilove: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

In real life - tribalism is silly. My best friend for 2 decades- I was his best man at his wedding is Igbo. When I first joined NL, used to complain to MODs and rant about people encouraging crimes especially RAPE.
Nothing changed.

I joined the NCAN crew but may rapists & pedophiles die a miserable death.

Keep Kwayet joor, your "cookie" would join in a 3some. No one memorizes such an actor's name except something impressed you. "Size matters"...remember ? You are lucky I was serving a ban when you wrote that. Would have ribbed you grin

Would catch you one day. ..you would scream for mummy grin

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by uzoormah(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
IGWE. ...Blessing.

Hope after all these boasts, they don't expect the women to fight the war while they wear female make-up & flee to Abidjan?

grin grin grin

banga dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by zinny377(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Chai...this is too bad
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ichietome: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2017
sweatlana:
Idiotic
Stupid
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Ichietome: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
eyeview:

Very very true.
I know most men who can physically beat their wives but dont do it but i have never seen a woman who has realized that she can beat their husband that doesnt beat him at the least opportunity.
I have always said it that the reason why domestic violence is this low is because the advantage is with the man and not the woman.
Most of those women shouting against domestic violence will beat their husbands if they could
You couldn't be mor truthful.
This is the fact as it is.
*Spits on lesbian feminists *
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Boojoo(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Wickedness in high places �
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by goaldynboy: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=59315684][b] IGWE. ...Blessing.

Don't worry you will soon be disable so that we will see if your wife will not be able to beat your!

Cursed Afonja tribe!! From Cursed Afonja Land!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by LexngtonSteele: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=goaldynboy post=59330029][/quote]
I forwarded the message you sent to your father.
Watch your BP, my friend. grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by talebearer123: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Talebearer....From you ? shocked Thought you were a Saint shocked

Were you not the one preaching & ranting to me
because I criticised TB Joshua?

Here you are; a bona-fide tribal bigot like most people here - me inclusive. grin

Hell-Fire has a special place for hypocrites, remember that

grin

U smile at me?

After all the insult dished out to me?

My guy becareful o.

Is it not funny to hear someone beaten in his home and sent packing. You kno atimes some issues that shouldnt make you laugh will first put a smile in your face. Example is every time i loose my phone the very first thing is it looks funny because im one of the most careful ppl on this planet wen it comes to phone but i lost phones in some very strange ways that i cant explain.
So the very first thing is that I smile and after Ild start heating up like Oven in the bakery.
Anyway
Theres no place in my bible where it is said. Dont catch fun. And besides I gave it to u as u threw it to me on the TB Joshua issue.
grin

On a more seriouse note. When are you going to give your life to Jesus. Like seriosly u need to everybody needs to.

Stay blessed
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by talebearer123: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
U
eyeview:

Very very true.

U are very right
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Bondesniger(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Photo of the dou
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Blessing Igwe is a terrorist, terrorizing her husband like BH. I pity the poor husband. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Both of them own the house so which one is "his house"?

Meanwhile, wickedness is not gender based so why all tjs gender bashing on this thread
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by meforyou1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
NgcoboP:

Tell us more
nothing more. Didn't know about he issues at home. Just read it here now
Re: Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days by SycophanticGoat: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
IGWE. ...Blessing.

grin grin grin

I hope your skull be mined someday because of your hypocrisy/double standards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.