Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! (2048 Views)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by vincentgist(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
VincentGist the latest entertainment blog in the webspace brings to you 10 exclusively interesting facts about Enugu State.
enjoy as you read through!

1: The state shares borders with Abia State and Imo State to the south, Ebonyi State to the east, Benue State to the northeast, Kogi State to the northwest and Anambra State to the west.

2: The state favorite food is Okpa and Coke

3: Abakpa-Nike is the Town with the highest population in the State

4: The state have a lot of Beautiful ladies and Tall handsome guys

5: There are a lots of Shopping Malls and Relaxation Centre’s like ShopRite, Roban Stores, New-Berries park and many more!

6: You can virtually get a bus to Tour every part of the state at an affordable price

7: The state has a lot of hotels like Roban Hotels, Blue Island, Villa Toscana, Nike Lake Resort, Ascot, Golden Royale, universal Hotel and many more!

8: The people of Enugu love politics, Entertainment and Sports

9: Tourism and Entertainment are the biggest businesses that flourishes more in the state (my opinion)
10: There are over 10 higher institutions in the state.

There are many more facts I would love to share but that will be in my next blog post…
Your Comments, Likes and Share really matters to me!!!

Read more @ https://vincentgist..com.ng/2017/08/10-interesting-facts-about-enugu-state.html

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by ebukahandsome(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
I REP O42 THE STATE OF MIND.

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by vincentgist(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
ebukahandsome:
I REP O42 THE STATE OF MIND.
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by Temptee101(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
042 is not just a number
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by vincentgist(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Temptee101:
042 is not just a number
its not just a number... Its a way of Life!

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Enugu State. MUST READ! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Coal city for life

(1) (Reply)

Fiance Visa, Pls Any Luck / Tb Joshua's Church - A Tourist Attraction / Turkish Airlines 23hrs Layover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.