Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly (3263 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
thurnda fire u der u rubbish barsterd singer neva u blog my name in ur life. I put my blog for pple with sence not watry brain guy like u never u in ur life call me ugly

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
TeamJakandeola grin

His blogs are always interesting. He makes romance room fun
gbam! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Victornezzar: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Janks d blogee and d bloggist grin
carry dey go joor but we hardly see posts on ur blogs dis days
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Airborne02(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
lefulefu:

take dis one for free grin
i always prefer giving free popcorns on jakendeola"s blogs grin
kai olorun bless u .. In fact lemme check my list.. I get one big ass babe .. I heard u a fan of butty grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by IamAirforce1: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Airborne02:
kai olorun bless u .. In fact lemme check my list.. I get one big ass babe .. I heard u a fan of butty grin
aghhh u got one ukwu 4 me? shocked
u now my new best friend grin grin
bless u cheesy

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
Janks d blogee and d bloggist grin
carry dey go joor but we hardly see posts on ur blogs dis days
bikonu i love his blogs cheesy
iyam his number one greatest fan cheesy
love hanging out in his rums cheesy
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Victornezzar: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
lefulefu:

bikonu i love his blogs cheesy
iyam his number one greatest fan cheesy
love hanging out in his rums cheesy
his blogs are always unique
linda no reach

1 Like

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
WaywardPikin...Long time tongue
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Figures of speech has gone to the dogs... What happened to present and past tenses too??

looooooooool ayaf die grin grin grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mariinee:
WaywardPikin...Long time tongue
Your referring to me? grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Your referring to me? grin
Sure. tongue
This is Lawlahdey. I didn't know you visit RomanceLand too.
Happy new year smiley
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by rosalieene(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lmaooooo grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Sure. tongue
This is Lawlahdey. I didn't know you visit RomanceLand too.
Happy new year smiley

Wow I wondered where you were. This section is my base o, but I'm more of an observer. All the things I read here ehn, comedy central grin grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Wow I wondered where you were. This section is my base o, but I'm more of an observer. All the things I read here ehn, comedy central grin grin
Oh really?? Comedy central indeed grin grin
How've you been? I just surfed through your diary now. I missed it.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh really?? Comedy central indeed grin grin How've you been? I just surfed through your diary now. I missed it.
Missed you and yours too. Where you run go na? Is that how you used to do?
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Missed you and yours too. Where you run go na? Is that how you used to do?
I deleted mine jawe. My phone was stolen and I just got a new one like two months ago.
Plus, I don't really use this account anymore.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I deleted mine jawe. My phone was stolen and I just got a new one like two months ago.
Plus, I don't really use this account anymore.

Why na? This account is much more unique. Been seeing the other one, but it's not nearly as catchy as Lawlahdey. Happy new year dear.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Why na? This account is much more unique. Been seeing the other one, but it's not nearly as catchy as Lawlahdey. Happy new year dear.
You think so?
I want to start a new diary and I was thinking it would be on the other account.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You think so?
I want to start a new diary and I was thinking it would be on the other account.

Why start a new one when the old one was so awesome? It's your call.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Why start a new one when the old one was so awesome? It's your call.
I didn't think it was grin
Anyways, I'll catch ya around. Please update that diary..
Wah about our dear Gf?
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Gladiator1: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
So this beautiful evening I was busy commenting on a fellas thread when this self aclaimed millionaire blogger popped up from nowhere and throw jab at me.

I don't usually take "Shades' to heart but this millionaire blogger (jakandeola) won't stay the Bleep outtie my business.

Why me?

Is it because I'm a success or because he that is in me is greater than he that is in you?

Sometimes I kinda ask my honourable self , who are the guys even patronising that shiit you called blog?

You're not a creative writter , your spellings sucks and your blog is as ugly as your face.

Jaks baby, I'm a movement.
I'm that nigga you so wish God created you to be.

Reading my piece of craps is much more interesting than reading that rubbish you called a blog.

I may not be as educated as you bro , but you're far below my league even with all your millions .

Enough said

Respect your miserable self and stay outtie my business you sick hard cold son of a ...ch

Oga, at the emboldened... It's threw. Probably u're also poor in English Language
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I didn't think it was grin Anyways, I'll catch ya around. Please update that diary.. Wah about our dear Gf?
Lol did you follow my NYSC thread?
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

Lol did you follow my NYSC thread?
I didn't..
I haven't even seen it. Lemme check
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I didn't.. I haven't even seen it. Lemme check
It's not finished but it tells the story
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
waywardpikin:

It's not finished but it tells the story
Omg..it's so hilarious. I read page one already, will finish it tomorrow.
You write so well though.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by IamAirforce1: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Gladiator1:
Oga, at the emboldened... It's threw. Probably u're also poor in English Language

Shut up, kid
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Gladiator1: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Shut up, kid
Mr English! Go and upgrade ur vocabularies cheesy
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by waywardpikin: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Omg..it's so hilarious. I read page one already, will finish it tomorrow.
You write so well though.

Thanks love grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
truly bros work on ur English, for crying out loud you're a blogger, as for airforce you're no dlf from him.
shot up dont get me mad neva post rubbish on my blog again did u see wen dat animal curse me
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
falconey:

Your siggy edit that name and input "jakandeola".
b
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
shot up dont get me mad neva post rubbish on my blog again did u see wen dat animal curse me
lol bros no vex na. You can start a blog in yoruba or something else, other than embarrassing yourself with this horrible English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Act Normal? / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot / So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.