Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly (3218 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Oyindidi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I can neva wished to b a guy like u
You do
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
TGoddess:
Yes.
this guy man is interested. Stop killing his mood with monosyllabic response wink
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
redbeans:
this guy man is interested. Stop killing his mood with monosyllabic response wink
Oh.

1 Like

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
You do
neva dont u eva say dat
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
lol bros no vex na. You can start a blog in yoruba or something else, other than embarrassing yourself with this horrible English.
guy if I tell u word u will regret d day u join nairaland dont let me get mad
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
guy if I tell u word u will regret d day u join nairaland dont let me get mad
na wa oh bros, person no fit play with you again, is that how u use to do, hmmm it is millionaire not millionair.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by IamAirforce1: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
na wa oh bros, person no fit play with you again, is that how u use to do, hmmm it is millionaire not millionair.

grin
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
neva dont u eva say dat
Will you beat me?
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin
Why u dey happy na!
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Will you beat me?
u will b suprise wat I will do u
triplec93:
go play wit ur ass
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u will b suprise wat I will do u go play wit ur ass
Meaning? Sharap there!

1 Like

Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by jaksmillioniar: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
Meaning? Sharap there!
I let u go
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I let u go
Hope you aren't a troll. My main guy jaksmillioniar, badt guy, the slayer of Queen's English.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by IamAirforce1: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
Hope you aren't a troll. My main guy jaksmillioniar, badt guy, the slayer of Queen's English.
grin cheesy
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by triplec93(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
grin cheesy
No make this guy vex blog my moniker for em blog ooh.
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by IamAirforce1: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
triplec93:
No make this guy vex blog my moniker for em blog ooh.
grin cheesy
Re: Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Ahn ahn now! Is this life? All this for one person? There is God oh! cry cry cry cry
crazysaint:
Lol...

Did you just called someone blog ugly as his face.

But on every serious note bro, God knows am not hating, but you're damn ugly, so don't feel as you're anything. you look horrible, I've been seeing numerous of your pix u upload here, none trip me. Your fashion taste is ancient, am yet to see any of your pix without being edited, even after much touching and work its doesn't worth looking twice.#spits

I blame girls who grant you audience and allowed you to take pix with them, see do not fool us, no girl will date a monstrous looking being like you. you're a broke nigga ya you heard me right, adding to your ugly looks none will want to come closer.

Right from inception i knew you're a blatant liar, none of the girl is your date. someone will pity you just stand with you to take pix, you claim she's your girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex Using "ISSA" / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / Is My Six Year Old Child Smart Or I Should Punish Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.