Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Weird Encounter In A Bus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Weird Encounter In A Bus (1991 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / A Weird Encounter In My Local Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 4:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Pleading : Seun, please help me in instructing your moderators not to take any of my thread to the front page till I finish working on the book of Revelation or events start happening. I don't want crowds.

Another instruction by God to share this weird encounter. Please keep your doubting off my thread.

On my way home from work yesterday oops I meant 2 days ago, I usually go home via the big black and yellow bus because of the crazy queue that's always at the Brt terminal. As the bus started moving from the park, a man dress in a white garment stood up in the bus and started preaching. I didn't see any big deal.

Then, he said, he needs three people to sing a song to thank God for what he has done in their lives. That’s the kind of thing I love doing. I love singing to God. Then as I was about to sing, God said, if I dare join them in singing, he will be furious with me. And when He gives instructions to me using that tone, I automatically know this is a critical issue.

Sir and Ma, it wasn't easy because they're singing my favourite songs. Then, 3 people to lead a song turns to everybody singing except 4 of us. Which includes a teenager sitting besides me at the last seat, a man sitting in front of me another man at the second role. They are the only 2 men in the bus apart from the preacher.

As songs continue, the man in a subtle ways started directing words to me saying there's a lady sitting at the last seat behind a man who's not singing. God's want to do a miracle in your life and you are keeping your mouth shut.

When the temptation to sing was becoming too much, I remembered my ear piece. I quickly removed it from my bag and plugged it to my phone and set the volume to the highest.

I can still hear what he's saying but at least I've acted as though I couldn't hear.

After the songs ended, he started giving testimonies of people who always keep their mouth shut in the bus and something evil happened. I'm like today na today. Then the man who sat in front of me and who was quiet throughout the praises started collaborating what the man is saying.

The preacher also said, he doesn't normally take this route at this time but the Holy Spirit told him to take the bus at this time and he knows it's for a reason.

The journey finally ended. I didn't even ponder on the event till now that I was told to open a thread. Sir and Ma, this is what God said to me, He said the book the preacher was holding in his hands was not a Bible. He said it's full of incantation to cajole people off their money. He said, if I had joined them in singing I would have giving the spirit in operation a permission to infiltrate me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Humanistme: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2017
delusions cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:
Pleading : Seun, please help me in instructing your moderators not to take any of my thread to the front page till I finish working on the book of Revelation or events start happening. I don't want crowds.

Another instruction by God to share this weird encounter. Please keep your doubting off my thread.

On my way home from work yesterday oops I meant 2 days ago, I usually go home via the big black and yellow bus because of the crazy queue that's always at the Brt terminal. As the bus started moving from the park, a man dress in a white garment stood up in the bus and started preaching. I didn't see any big deal.

Then, he said, he needs three people to sing a song to thank God for what he has done in their lives. That’s the kind of thing I love doing. I love singing to God. Then as I was about to sing, God said, if I dare join them in singing, he will be furious with me. And when He gives instructions to me using that tone, I automatically know this is a critical issue.

Sir and Ma, it wasn't easy because they're singing my favourite songs. Then, 3 people to lead a song turns to everybody singing except 4 of us. Which includes a teenager sitting besides me at the last seat, a man sitting in front of me another man at the second role. They are the only 2 men in the bus apart from the preacher.

As songs continue, the man in a subtle ways started directing words to me saying there's a lady sitting at the last seat behind a man who's not singing. God's want to do a miracle in your life and you are keeping your mouth shut.

When the temptation to sing was becoming too much, I remembered my ear piece. I quickly removed it from my bag and plugged it to my phone and set the volume to the highest.

I can still hear what he's saying but at least I've acted as though I couldn't hear.

After the songs ended, he started giving testimonies of people who always keep their mouth shut in the bus and something evil happened. I'm like today na today. Then the man who sat in front of me and who was quiet throughout the praises started collaborating what the man is saying.

The preacher also said, he doesn't normally take this route at this time but the Holy Spirit told him to take the bus at this time and he knows it's for a reason.

The journey finally ended. I didn't even ponder on the event till now that I was told to open a thread. Sir and Ma, this is what God said to me, He said the book the preacher was holding in his hands was not a Bible. He said it's full of incantation to cajole people off their money. He said, if I had joined them in singing I would have giving the spirit in operation a permission to infiltrate me.
in a nutshell, the spirit didn't want you to sing because the spirit did not want you to dash out #20 or #50 to the bus preacher.. Unhm, okay, ride on grin

5 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by cyborg123(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2017
So the praises they were singing was to who? The devil?

Didn't the bible say a kingdom divided against itself shall fall? The preacher is not advocating for the devil but God.

Your post is confusing and even you with all the wisdom you should have from the holy spirit you claim to have can not defend it. That's why you are afraid of a crowd of nairalanders seeing it.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by konfused: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Those that sang, did they give any money to the man??
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Seun, please kindly check what's going on with my monicker. I can't open a new thread. I'm getting a server overwhelm response. While with my alternate monicker I have no such issue.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
cyborg123:
So the praises they were singing was to who? The devil?

Didn't the bible say a kingdom divided against itself shall fall? The preacher is not advocating for the devil but God.

Your post is confusing and even you with all the wisdom you should have from the holy spirit you claim to have can not defend it. That's why you are afraid of a crowd of nairalanders seeing it.

Oga Ade, it's not a must to comment. If you're confused kindly ignore my thread. I don't have time for unnecessary argument. Even if it gets to frontpage, those that will still say rubbish like you will still do but the little bit of control I still have will be erase. I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2017
konfused:
Those that sang, did they give any money to the man??

You ask a question with courtesy. So I'll respond.

At the end Sir, He asked us to contribute money for the funding of God's work. He started from 500 naira and moved to lower denominations. And most of them drop.

The money is not the issue. The issue is what's he's using to cajole people. I've been in several buses where I got to meet people who were preaching the Gospel and I have no such qualms.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by frank317: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Chai,my dear sister, what happened to u? Are u not the same luvmijeje I used to know... The who used to live my stories? This is really getting out of hand
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
frank317:

Chai,my dear sister, what happened to u? Are u not the same luvmijeje I used to know... The who used to live my stories? This is really getting out of hand

Go and sit down.

But your comment bought a recollection. We have met, right?
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Imagine!!!! I just checked your profile. So I've been throwing a mild stone to a friend. Eyahhhhhh. Frank317, walai I don't know it's you. So you're an Atheist?
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by cyborg123(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Oga Ade, it's not a must to comment. If you're confused kindly ignore my thread. I don't have time for unnecessary argument. Even if it gets to frontpage, those that will still say rubbish like you will still do but the little bit of control I still have will be erase. I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you.

This a public forum, not a private diary. If you create a thread, then you will be replied even by people who probably don't understand your post. Maybe I'm in this category as you pointed out. Bye.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2017
OP

2 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by lifeispeace: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2017

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by emmayayodeji(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

see this clown ;Dcc hahn hopefullandlord sonoflucifer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
When I finish working on a thread, I tend not to read comments that follows due to obvious reasons. One either get to read comments that inspired or that are stupid or that are useless. But the downside is that you get miss those that will inspire.

And I'm ready to sacrifice those that inspired in order to achieve a purpose. In order not to get distracted. And In order for me not to be derailed.

This is the last time I'm responding to any comment on my thread till I finish my work on it.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by frank317: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Go and sit down.

But your comment bought a recollection. We have met, right?

ya we met as Ikeja... i really think u are taking these religious stuff to far. Its making you sound delusional. Please stop
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by frank317: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:
Imagine!!!! I just checked your profile. So I've been throwing a mild stone to a friend. Eyahhhhhh. Frank317, walai I don't know it's you. So you're an Atheist?

lol... how cau u forget me, now i am hurt. Thought u knew all these while. u be fine girl sha... please stop all these religious things jare. Sometimes i imagine u in hot sexy attire...

1 Like

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by luvmijeje(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
frank317:

lol... how cau u forget me, now i am hurt. Thought u knew all these while. u be fine girl sha... please stop all these religious things jare. Sometimes i imagine u in hot sexy attire...

Mtcheww.. . Sexy attire. See me see wahala.

Honestly, I didn't know is you. God will touch you the way He touched me. Frank as your person, I will advise you to stop all these your rebellious attitude against God. So you be my person.. ... na wa o. Life.

Seun respond to my mail o
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

Madam Luvmijeje... Have in mind that I'm not skeptical about your story. I would love to leave some bible references in respect to your story, but time.

Albeit, you can mention having the Holy Spirit, but what candid proof do you have about God speaking to you at that moment?

P.S: you and your book of Revelations interpretation and probably misinterpretation, but of course, you still dey try grin

1 Like

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
While we can't entirely dismiss itinerant preachers, we have many who are going about it with diabolical means. My own pastor was instructed by God to resign a very lucrative position in Glo in order to go into full time ministry. Back then, after preaching inside molue he would ask people to contribute for his Tfare. These class of preachers are called by God.

The ones not called into ministry will go around using all manner of voodoo to bend people to their will, which is why he will use enchantment via the bible to make people drop money.

2 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Ranchhoddas: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:
While we can't entirely dismiss itinerant preachers, we have many who are going about it with diabolical means. My own pastor was instructed by God to resign a very lucrative position in Glo in order to go into full time ministry. Back then, after preaching inside molue he would ask people to contribute for his Tfare. These class of preachers are called by God.

The ones not called into ministry will go around using all manner of voodoo to bend people to their will, which is why he will use enchantment via the bible to make people drop money.
Were you there when God was giving him the instructions or he told you that God gave him instructions?

5 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by hopefulLandlord: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Were you there when God was giving him the instructions or he told you that God gave him instructions?

I admire your ability to cut through bullsheeet using the fewest words (possible)

4 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by realmindz: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
luvmijeje:

in what language did God communicate with you
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by realmindz: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Proof that religion is the end of reasoning.

Imagine a supposed intelligent being saying "my pastor said God said"....
This post as a whole is the opposite of common sense. "he preaches, people contribute his tfare, he's from God....bla bla bla" Damn it mehn!

Religion relegates the human mind far below imagination if not one won't be believing in a Noah's ark or walking talking snake

5 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I admire your ability to cut through bullsheeet using the fewest words (possible)
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
realmindz:

in what language did God communicate with you
High Valyrian.
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by hahn(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
luvmijeje:

[/s]

Absolute nonsense. No sense in the whole post. Instead of your god to reveal the cure to AIDS or cancer it is busy with such nonsense

angry

4 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by GodsMopol: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
OP
Do you believe in spirits (as claimed territorial forces)
Lmao
Your level of Atheism is from pluto
#AtheisticSheeple
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by GodsMopol: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
hahn:

Absolute nonsense. No sense in the whole post. Instead of your god to reveal the cure to AIDS or cancer it is busy with such nonsense

angry

Does HIV still exist, is HIV having measles. There are Agbo now, at least God created tree to cure HIV of his sickness
Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by hahn(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
GodsMopol:

Does HIV still exist, is HIV having measles. There are Agbo now, at least God created tree to cure HIV of his sickness

Is there a competition for dumbest post on nairaland that I do not know about? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In A Bus by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If someone told you they did this to serve IFA, Zeus, or my boy Ahura Mazda you would consider them insane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Angel Raphael / CNN Breaking News - Christians Apologize To LGBTQ Community / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.