Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking (2084 Views)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2017
dem Efe people don come again oo.
Nigerians and creativity be like 5 & 6...
NaijaMade...
HML o o o

Source; As shared by a facebook user this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by Umuchima69: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2017
E make sense die!

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by olawaseun(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
I like.it.!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by smartty68(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2017
How nice...! Stands out really cool wink
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by feldido(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Plagiarism...

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by femolacqua(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
So hilarious.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Cool
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2017
feldido:
Plagiarism

Is it your wedding card they plagiarize?

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by feldido(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Is it your wedding card they plagiarize?

Its been on Fp before...
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
feldido:

Its been on Fp before...

Oh!
Why did he do that.
1 week with Boko boyz. My judgement.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Oh!
Why did he do that.

lol.. abeg oo. psalm 23 will handle that bro...
meanwhile.... so somebody cannot share in peace again ??
i saw it for the first time this morning. a friend of mine shared it on facebook. see the screenshot above.
even at that.. i have already referenced the source.... so its no longer what you guys are concluding...

God bless your day...
stay cool but dont freeze...
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by feldido(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Oh!
Why did he do that.

The OP didn't plagiarize, but the person who made the post on fb did.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2017
PediakAuthor:

lol.. abeg oo. i saw it for the first time this morning. a friend of mine shared it on facebook. see the screenshot above.
even at that.. i have already referenced the source.... so its no longer what you guys are concluding...

God bless your day...
stay cool but dont freeze...

*Chuckled*
Nigeria is not Norway. Freeze ke.

Your sins are forgiven.
The gods of this section are watching you.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
feldido:

The OP didn't plagiarize, but the person who made the post on fb did.

Oh! We sue the wrong person.

Ema binu Mr PediakAuthor.
(Are you a pediatric doctor?)

Where is that guy that post it on FB? He don Jam am today.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

*Chuckled*
Nigeria is not Norway. Freeze ke.

Your sins are forgiven.
The gods of this section are watching you.

osheee... you are sighted... wait make i dash you one free beat to make u shake body...
listen to it on my notjustok..
https://my.notjustok.com/track/251297/yoruba-live-performance-beat-by-tdd-soundtrack

if the beat no make sense... come slap me... lol

and the way i sell my product is just... buy one get one free.. just like coco ice's left or right ... lol.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Oh! We sue the wrong person.

Ema binu Mr PediakAuthor.
(Are you a pediatric doctor?)

Where is that guy that post it on FB? He don Jam am today.

lol... pediatric doctor bawo??
apology accepted ooo
i am an author... i launched my ict empowerment book last year. the book is also supported with an e-learning forum www.pediak.com ... structured to foster readers' further learning.

i am presently working on my second book on national development which is also supported with a forum.. i will update u guys about the progress via this thread later...

meanwhile.. u can download my free beats and soundtracks on my notjustok... just google PediakAuthor...
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2017
You are int many things. what exactly can we call you? beat maker? Musician? Writer? Author? A web Designer?

What?
I love your hustling spirit.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
PediakAuthor:

lol... pediatric doctor bawo??
apology accepted ooo
i am an author... i launched my ict empowerment book last year. the book is also supported with an e-learning forum www.pediak.com ... structured to foster readers' further learning.

i am presently working on my second book on national development which is also supported with a forum.. i will update u guys about the progress via this thread later...

meanwhile.. u can download my free beats and soundtracks on my notjustok... just google PediakAuthor...

You are into many things. what exactly can we call you? beat maker? Musician? Writer? Author? A web Designer?

What?

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
PediakAuthor:

osheee... you are sighted... wait make i dash you one free beat to make u shake body...
listsn to it on my notjustok..
https://my.notjustok.com/track/251297/yoruba-live-performance-beat-by-tdd-soundtrack

if the beat no make sense... come slap me... lol

and the way i sell my product is just... buy one get one free.. just like coco ice's left or right ... lol.

Lol. You are very jovial. I couldn't download from My notjustok.com
do you have another link? I am move by beats that are African.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Lol. You are very jovial. I couldn't download from My notjustok.com
do you have another link? I am move by beats that are African.

eeeya. sorry im replying this late... been busy... people have been downloading it on my notjustok ooo.. i even have more than 5 free beats there... i will try and get it across to you via other means later... the beat is dope...
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
DanielGb:

Lol. You are very jovial. I couldn't download from My notjustok.com do you have another link? I am move by beats that are African.
bro.. all credits to oluwa cos he is involved... bless up bruv....
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
PediakAuthor:

eeeya. sorry im replying this late... been busy... people have been downloading it on my notjustok ooo.. i even have more than 5 free beats there... i will try and get it across to you via other means later... the beat is dope...

Alright.
May be its my browser. I will use a desktop computer.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by austine4real(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2017
their head dey there

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
DanielGb:

You are into many things. what exactly can we call you? beat maker? Musician? Writer? Author? A web Designer?

What?

Here is my latest written work:

Details @ https://www.nairaland.com/3982906/nictip-initiative-nairalanders-latest-written

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by DanielGb(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2017
PediakAuthor:

Here is my latest written work:

Details @ https://www.nairaland.com/3982906/nictip-initiative-nairalanders-latest-written

Pls do followed back.
I have a message for you.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking by PediakAuthor: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2017
DanielGb:

Pls do followed back.
I have a message for you.

Ok bro. I will do that right away...

(1) (Reply)

My New Gas Burner / New In Stock. Jewelries(For Male & Female,& Couple) Shop Now! / My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.