Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza (5244 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Between Acura ZDX And HONDA Cross Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nickonomakaveli(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Good morning, Would love car experts to help out. Currently having hard time to choose between Cross tour and Venza, i have a budget of 4-5m . So please which one would you encourage me to buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Hassan080196(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Nickonomakaveli:
Good morning, Would love car experts to help out. Currently having hard time to choose between Cross tour and Venza, i have a budget of 4-5m . So please which one would you encourage me to buy.

Go for venza
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2017
They are both good cars but go for Venza if you can
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Just know that venza has veen discontinued by toyota...

1 Like

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by EngrXrix(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Cross tour... it has a taste of luxury to it..
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by laiza(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2017
With that budget if the venza is not V6 pls for the glory and reign of rough riding go for cross tour.
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by resocorp: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

Go for venza

Pls why venza?
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Hassan080196(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
resocorp:

Pls why venza?

It's more stronger than Honda cross tour. And also, mostly all Honda cars do have hand problem. It might break any time.
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by luvinhubby(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Crosstour transmission - 250,000

Venza V6 transmission - 600,000

Be guided

11 Likes

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by luvinhubby(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hassan080196:

It's more stronger than Honda cross tour. And also, mostly all Honda cars do have hand problem. It might break any time.

Really? Are you sure?
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nickonomakaveli(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
My main concern with honda is also the hand. Buh I haven't seen a c tour with hand issue
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by luvinhubby(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nickonomakaveli:
My main concern with honda is also the hand. Buh I haven't seen a c tour with hand issue

Honda has no hand issue, our parts market and maintenance culture does.

8 Likes

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 11, 2017

Crosstour has been discontinued too. But a 2010 Toyota camry has been discontinued too and people still buy it lol. So there would still be parts for the Venza for many years to come, it even shares some parts with Camry.

4 Likes

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2017
@op go for the Venza. I'm a Honda guy, I've owned 3 hondas in the last 6 yrs but I prefer the Venza. The crosstour is a Honda accord evil spirit wagon. Though the Venza is based on camry chasis, the interior is different from camry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2017
luvinhubby:
Crosstour transmission - 250,000

Venza V6 transmission - 600,000

Be guided
@ OP very serious information to consider... repairs!!!
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Hassan080196(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
luvinhubby:

Really? Are you sure?

Yes, sure
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Conner44: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
greenhulk:
@op go for the Venza. I'm a Honda guy, I've owned 3 hondas in the last 6 yrs but I prefer the Venza. The crosstour is a Honda accord evil spirit wagon. Though the Venza is based on camry chasis, the interior is different from camry.

It's true oh. Crosstour's interior is very similar to 2010 accord. Venza is actually different from camry's own

1 Like

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by sultaan(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
greenhulk:

I have owned a Ford for 8 years without have any major issue so I tend differ others opinion

OP, in my opinion go for Ford Edge it is not as ugly as both Honda and Toyota, they still make it, sold a lot more than Contour and Venza and you other choice e in that same class is the Murano.

But because you want to buy something YOU will like take a closer look at all 4 test drive and I will guarantee you will pick between Edge and Murano talk with someone who drive a Ford Edge on their experience seeking opinion of some who barely own a Corolla is not ideal

1 Like

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
sultaan:

I have owned a Ford for 8 years without have any major issue so I tend differ others opinion

OP, in my opinion go for Ford Edge it is not as ugly as both Honda and Toyota, they still make it, sold a lot more than Contour and Venza and you other choice e in that same class is the Murano.

But because you want to buy something YOU will like take a closer look at all 4 test drive and I will guarantee you will pick between Edge and Murano talk with someone who drive a Ford Edge on their experience seeking opinion of some who barely own a Corolla is not ideal

I never said Ford Edge is a bad car, but Op said his choice is between Crosstour and Venza. Oh and I would never advise anyone to buy a Murano. I'll still pick a Venza anyday.
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by sultaan(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2017
greenhulk:

I never said Ford Edge is a bad car, but Op said his choice is between Crosstour and Venza. Oh and I would never advise anyone to buy a Murano. I'll still pick a Venza anyday.

You should I like people to pick what they want instead of going by General opinion that might not be the best, I could have said range rover.
Unless there is a sweet deal for the taking I will generally not buy a discontinued model.

Buying a hot car is not always good for personal security, why buy a car you will be scared to drive after 7pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by segzyndpep(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2017
sultaan:

You should I like people to pick what they want instead of going by General opinion that might not be the best, I could have said range rover.
Unless there is a sweet deal for the taking I will generally not buy a discontinued model.

Buying a hot car is not always good for personal security, why buy a car you will be scared to drive after 7pm

You nail it sir

2 Likes

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by diportivo: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2017
between the two cars

the honda trumps it

crosstour it is

3 Likes

Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by idu1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nickonomakaveli:
Go for venza for good resale profit.

But me like crosstour pass o
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by watchworldpro: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Same with crosstour by honda
Re: Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza by anonymous1759(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023

You prefer it because you’ve used 3 Hondas , not because it’s not durable but you want something different.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Golf 3 Auto Gearbox Won't Select Anymore / Uber Inspection Report / Review Of The 2007 Hyundai Veracruz,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.