Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (60984 Views)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
This is Super Lovely!!!!!!!!!
You are super lovely...Thats if its really u on ur dp
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Thobiy(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Seriously speaking,base on what the pic portrays,the woman's look show she still love and respects her husband even after 29years of being together.
What's the secret?
It's obvious the man is stinking-ly rich and also a baddo in the ozza room.

Take this two things away of any marriage.women will turn against you and abuse the hell-out of your person,your father and even your ancestors grin.
Women can be so loving when the going is good.
That's why I must be rich and also be a lion in the ozza room.grin
it adds respect and honour to your reputation before your wife.
I like this
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Solumtoonna(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
we can be better
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2017
CaptPlanet:
Optional will you look at me like this even when we dont defend our league title?

of course i will look at you more then like this..
Look at you in a more romantic way..

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Bimpe29: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Love knows no bound when it is unconditional and truthful.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Seriously speaking,base on what the pic portrays,the woman's look show she still love and respects her husband even after 29years of being together.
What's the secret?
It's obvious the man is stinking-ly rich and also a baddo in the ozza room.

Take this two things away of any marriage.women will turn against you and abuse the hell-out of your person,your father and even your ancestors grin.
Women can be so loving when the going is good.
That's why I must be rich and also be a lion in the ozza room.grin
it adds respect and honour to your reputation before your wife.

This should be experience speaking. Is that how your dad earned your mum's loyalty? With money and sex?

Because I know so many poor couples doing fine.
Was the man stinkingly rich 29yrs ago?

Nice picture.

mamawin:
Please how many women do you know?
Perhaps, you arrived at this your conclusion based on the women arround you, definitely, you cannot see beyond.
My dear Steve, there are more to life that wealth and whatever happens in the 'ozza room'
There are wonderful women and men around the world, that just love their partner genuinely.

They'll comment anything for likes...or maybe it's actually how the women around him were made to respect their husbands.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by IBreakRules: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is obviously a sîssy...
This picture shows that it is her mom that calls all the shots at home.
She sent him to collect something from the car and he is given her feedback. That smile on her face is very cosmetic.
I tried so hard to laugh but failed.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Bondesniger(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2017
ok
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by DanielGb(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by kadupee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
So nice
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
ours could be lovelier

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by opribo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
That look means the man must be an obedient servant for 29 good years of his life.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Stevebamdex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
mamawin:
Please how many women do you know?
Perhaps, you arrived at this your conclusion based on the women arround you, definitely, you cannot see beyond.
My dear Steve, there are more to life that wealth and whatever happens in the 'ozza room'
There are wonderful women and men around the world, that just love their partner genuinely.
You people don't even understands the rules in marriage.
Love alone is not enough in marriage. A poor man can never wins the respect of his woman.Money and bed antics are the grease of love..quote me anywhere.you may say you can marry a poor man that you love and admire.but can you boldly say,you will continue to endure when the difficulty is becoming overwhelming or can you cope with a man you so much love but not fulfilling in bed?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Stevebamdex(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:

This should be experience speaking. Is that how your dad earned your mum's loyalty? With money and sex?

Because I know so many poor couples doing fine.
Was the man stinkingly rich 29yrs ago?

Nice picture.

They'll comment anything for likes...or maybe it's actually how the woman around his were made to respect their husbands.
Are you saying love alone is what sustains marriage? Sex and money are also part of factors that determines a good marriage.
And besides,you don't have to fight me for airing my opinion.
If you can't cope with my opinion,just read and pass.
Freedom of speech is still allowed on nairaland.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Stevebamdex(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:

I know so many families who aren't wealthy but the couples still love and respect each other
You may be right dear..but can you take away money and good sex from your marriage and still be a happy and obedient wife?
I want answers to this.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by perdollar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
ur dad must be an overcumer
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by 400billionman: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Draei:
Tonto Dike won't like this.

She will like it.

She will say this woman is stupid.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by girl4rmspace(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:

You may be right dear..but can you take away money and good sex from your marriage and still be a happy and obedient wife?
I want answers to this.

I am not married yet but i dont think it all comes down to those two things. There are other factors to consider.

Why did I accept to marry him when I knew he wasn't wealthy? I knew what I was signing up for when I said yes.. Right? So there's no reason to disrespect him just because of his financial standing

To God be the glory I wouldn't have to go through all that cos I have made my own money, I wouldn't even depend on my husband when I eventually get married
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by rezzy: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is obviously a sîssy...

This picture shows that it is her mom that calls all the shots at home.

She sent him to collect something from the car and he is given her feedback.
That smile on her face is very cosmetic.

Too dry
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
When women love you, they love you forever. Men, after you don lose shape, we look elsewhere. Women do this too.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by 2016easy2017: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
a veryveryvery big lesson. i wish them long more such tigether
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

of course i will look at you more then like this..
Look at you in a more romantic way..

Awwww! Lemme go and buy drink grin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by davidif: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Draei:
Tonto Dike won't like this.

Why.yall gotta bring this up? It ain't fair bro.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Awwww! Lemme go and buy drink grin

what kinda drink are you going to buy
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

The one my people will carry and come na. Shebi una dey like 501? grin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

The one my people will carry and come na. Shebi una go like 501? grin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

The one my people will carry and come na. Shebi una go like 501? grin

ogbeni which one is 501
na palm wine we dey take for our place oh..
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

ogbeni which one is 501

na palm wine we dey take for our place oh..

Pardon me my dear, you know i'm old school forming swag.

Ok palm wine it is then. Which way should I face after the purchase?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Pardon me my dear, you know i'm old school forming swag.
Ok palm wine it is then. Which way should I face after the purchase?

face East my love..
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by deybholar(f): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Goals smiley
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

face East my love..

And it keeps getting better.... now i'm very excited plus its close to home. grin

02, 042......?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.