Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo (27684 Views)

Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together / Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by davidharper: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
marvola:
that face though
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
wellmax:
Who is OzzyBosco? never heard of him.

One small Igbo boy like that way dey make things happen
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by tonguengineer(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
All hail Matthew
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by VeniJu: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Sirpaul:
owk......
wetin concern this ur pic and the storyline?
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Ishilove: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Gradually becoming a big boy
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
wellmax:
Who is OzzyBosco? never heard of him.
Huh??
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
MrRhymes101:
Wow! he is growing very fast
True!!
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by phkka1(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Obasanjo. I always feel unhappy whenever I remember how you hate the Igbos. Reason of your hating us is yet to be known. You want to enslave us but you will never succeed. So, any time you do something good, I don't recognize it as you cherish this little boy.
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by amber222(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
broseme:
Kid star and Stop Child Cruelty Ambassador OzzyBosco was pictured with former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who received a prestigious Award from Archbishop Vining Memorial Church.

Check out their lovely photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/kid-star-ozzybosco-pictured-with.html?m=1
the first pic,hmmm,obasanjo looks like one animal dt looks like human, dt was killed last week
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by aribisala0(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Obasanjo is energetic for his age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by iamfromlagos(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Wow!

I never knew taking photos with an Ape is worth a nod.

See as that Ape dey cuddle Ozzybosco and him dey shine teeth like Xmas goat.

Nonsense!

OBJ we know but who u be? a bloody nobody. sure he's not responsible for your predicament.
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by enomakos(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
that my boss obj
Re: OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo by OnyiCindy11(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Lol, my ex president always looking handsome like never before. grin grin grin
Nice pix and congrats on his award grin grin grin buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money etc check nairaomm.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Rocks Open Chest Outfit To An Event (photo) / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.