Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. (3067 Views)

Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by amaco13: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
The newly elected SUG President of federal polytechnic Nekede Owerri.Comr Okoro Williams T he is a man that says he has a dream for Nigerian students.from department of Urban and Regional Planning. I also thank the campaign Manager Nwachukwu Amarachi C,001 of Urban and Regional planning department Comr Godwin Maxwell O.Glory be to all mighty God.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by NeeKlaus: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
What makes him the youngest?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
23yr old just won political seat in Kenya!

All the same, congratulations to the new SUG President!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by Juliecindy(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
So where is the[i] youngest [/i]stuff comin frm sad sad
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by ogawisdom(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Youngest BC he is skinny lol dt dude can't be less than 25 yrs
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by nengibo: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
How is he the youngest wen u didn't post his age
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by ikemesit4477: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
amaco13:
The newly elected SUG President of federal polytechnic Nekede Owerri.Comr Okoro Williams T he is a man that says he has a dream for Nigerian students.from department of Urban and Regional Planning. I also thank the campaign Manager Nwachukwu Amarachi C,001 of Urban and Regional planning department Comr Godwin Maxwell O.Glory be to all mighty God.
wow am proud to be a nekedite!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by Daboywizzy: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Young Man, Who have Bewitched you?

At that Age... person wey dey Poly suppose dey cry.. im come dey contest for SUG..

I blame Buhari for all this.
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by NairaEffect(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Young for him pocket.
Congrats to him all the same.
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by Eseries(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Not a bad way to kick start a political career.

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all you need is a professional touch for your application to scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St, Maryland, Lagos Tel: 08064379710 .
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by Evidence1000(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
I personally do not believe in all these. I see it as good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by THUNDAR(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
They think being young is the Same as being skinny!

Ask President Buhari, he will tell you better
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by eltolu: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
And that makes him....

Register and complete this oil and gas challenge: https://letslearn.ng/course/brainiacs-spenaice-challenge/
Re: Checkout The Youngest SUG President In Nigeria. by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congrats to him. URP dept has the lowest number of students in the school of environmental tech. So for him to win means he's the man of the people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Richest YouTuber Of 2017.Earned £12m For Playing Computer Games / I Forgot my WAEC Seat Number, Please Help. / Unaab Post Ume Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.