Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) (47409 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Italo grin grin grin. Weh done ma
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by opestein: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
TEYA:

You wey quote me wetin you talk?
ur brain dey bootloop, sorry for quoting u
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by mpowa(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
grin Joy!
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Zdeen01(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Zdeen01(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Hhhhhh
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Mama no allow her go back if u like her
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by martha89: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow desperate bloggers, this lady is not even a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by QuietHammer(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=falconey post=59331169][/quote] Just about how much do you know of Beethoven?
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by joseph6071: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
martha89:
Wow desperate bloggers, this lady is not even a Nigerian.

the title didn't say she was 'Nigerian'...desperate attention seeker

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by martha89: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
joseph6071:

the title didn't say she was 'Nigerian'...desperate attention seeker
idiot continue.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Amoxman(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
If na edo girl now everybody go day call her ashawo abi
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by wawale(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
buygala:
And so?
That kind of jubilation can only be understood by parents & those that have parents

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Good for her.

Unlike aunty Tina who left for UK since 1994 and has refused to return! Only sends videos on how to distribute gift items she sent.

Father died she didn't come
Uncle died she didn't come
Now her mother is in the morgue! I hope she's comes undecided
Mama liftedhands wetin u come do here? Hopefully Aunty Tina will show face dis time around. grin

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Jabioro: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2017
She is happy and excited.. at the same time she need to keep her happiness low.. this is Africa.. the birds are everywhere

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by tunary(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
charleff512:
Wetin she take surprise am? Abi na only she waka come?
body and soul no wahala

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by tunary(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:
Her toto would certainly not be the same as it was 14yrs ago.

European customers ensure they get optimum work for money spent.
L W K M O
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Marvelous101: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Ourown:
Over excited mom grin

I have a very neat and affordable laptop for sale here https://www.nairaland.com/3976759/pics-mint-hp-15-laptop

Can you bring it to Lagos? How much ur last price?
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by nnokwa042(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Returning from which side of Europe? Italy Austria Holland Spain Russia Greece then her kpekus don hear nwiii her mum need to massage her kpekus every morning with hot water and rubb undecided
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
TEYA:
Iya ashawo
i dey tell you cheesy
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Kokaine(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Good for her.

Unlike aunty Tina who left for UK since 1994 and has refused to return! Only sends videos on how to distribute gift items she sent.

so sorry bro. just stay strong.

possible she aint got no funds. and not happy to come back unsophisticated.
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
Returning from which side of Europe? Italy Austria Holland Spain Russia Greece then her kpekus don hear nwiii her mum need to massage her kpekus every morning with hot water and rubb undecided

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Cmanforall: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Good for her.

Maybe she's staying there illegally
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Kennybix(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Nairalanders and Bad belle be like 5 & 6. Regardless of where she has been, shouldn't the mother be happy seeing her beloved daughter after 14 solid years.

I know how happy my mum was when I came back after service year.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by agarawu23(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
I know that feeling, especially when ur mom knows u came with foreign currency that will better her life kiss smiley
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by TarabaTino: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
joseph6071:
After 14 years in Europe, Stephanie finally
returns home and surprises her mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHpkmdREOiA
my own go soon come, i don reach 5 days for nnewi.

1 Share

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by ariklawani(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
charleff512:
Come on!seeing After 14yrs is a surprise.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by ariklawani(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
charleff512:
Come on!seeing After 14yrs is a surprise.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by ooshinibos: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
mmm this advertisement for robbery , Nigeria is not a safe place
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by kelzgie: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
TEYA:
Iya ashawo
If you listened clearly... The mum was speaking French not English or Benin... A Benin mum won't even celebrate her daughters return.. Cos everyone knows what she went there for..
So forget d ashawo crap..
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by Chivadoski(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
wow

Mine was totally different!! cry cry Click below to read angry

My Life As An Illegal Immigrant in Malaysia

cry

I so much love ur site and the stories
Re: After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) by ungara17: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
My senior brother left for france for 10 yrs now.
No communication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.