Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong (1955 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong by fineboynl(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2017
jezz, i use to be attracted to Strong ass and strong body, but i have change now to soft body. its a psychological thing. the mind and sex orientation do change from time to time. i tried this on her but i can't twists her ass like this.

Re: I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong by andreweb(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.
Re: I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong by introvertious: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
some immaturities can be kept off camera
Re: I Tried This Stunts With Her But Her Ass Was Too Strong by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
andreweb:
The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.
I couldn't agree more cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me And 2 Days Later I Got A Good Job. / What Are you Addicted To? Share With Us! / If Nigeria Wins... [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.