Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution (867 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly / How Much Would It Cost To Equip My Vehicle With DVD Players In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution by ConceptNva: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
On Friday, July 14, 2017, two hoodlums posing as passengers attacked their Uber driver in the Lekki area of Lagos at 2am, making away with his boss’s vehicle.
Alex, the Uber driver immediately tried to contact his boss, but was unable to reach him till 8am in the morning. All hope seemed to be lost since the vehicle had been gone for hours at this point. However, our Vehicle Tracking Solution, Ti-Kon had been installed in the vehicle, so as soon as his boss was alerted to the situation, he immediately put a call through to Concept Nova’s recovery team.
The Recovery team swung into action immediately, and with the help of our real time monitoring solution, it was discovered that the vehicle had gotten to Oyo State. Once this was established, the vehicle was shut down the vehicle with Ti-Kon’s immobilization feature and the Oyo State Police Command was contacted to give them the vehicle’s location.
In no time, the Policemen were able to apprehend the criminals, recover the vehicle, and return it to its rightful owner who is extremely pleased.
Speaking on this recovery, the owner of the vehicle who chose to remain anonymous said “I am extremely pleased to have my vehicle back. All through the process, i was sure that it would be recovered. I am also satisfied with the way Concept Nova recovery took up the matter when i reached out to them, they were prompt and professional about it, getting back my vehicle in no time”.
You never know, your car could be the next. Have you taken the necessary steps to ensure that it will be recovered in no time?
When you purchase one of Concept Nova’s tracking Solutions, you are not only buying a device, but a whole experience. You will be able to track and remotely monitor your vehicle on our Novatrak 2.0 platform from your internet enabled device, but our agents will also be on hand to track and help with recovery if necessary.
As with all our innovative solutions, Ti-Kon 2.0 is a comprehensive solution that offers you much more than you pay for.
Our tracking solutions are very cost effective, and they preclude the need to spend a lot of money on purchasing a new vehicle after the old one has been stolen.
In addition to its ability to give accurate reports on the whereabouts and handling of your vehicle, Ti-Kon 2.0 also comes with unique features like the “Listen In” which allows you hear everything going on in their vehicle with just a phone call and the SOS Panic buttons created for use during emergencies.
Call 08150880054 or send an email to info@concept-nova.com to ask about getting one of our tracking solutions today. You can also connect with us on our website: www.concept-nova.com, and our social media pages:
Twitter: concept_nova
Facebook: Concept Nova
Instagram: Concept Nova
Google+: Concept Nova
Youtube: Concept Nova
LinkedIn: Concept Nova

Re: Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
grin we need the names of the criminals....
Re: Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution by nurey(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2017
ConceptNva:
On Friday, July 14, 2017, two hoodlums posing as passengers attacked their Uber driver in the Lekki area of Lagos at 2am, making away with his boss’s vehicle.
Alex, the Uber driver immediately tried to contact his boss, but was unable to reach him till 8am in the morning. All hope seemed to be lost since the vehicle had been gone for hours at this point. However, our Vehicle Tracking Solution, Ti-Kon had been installed in the vehicle, so as soon as his boss was alerted to the situation, he immediately put a call through to Concept Nova’s recovery team.
The Recovery team swung into action immediately, and with the help of our real time monitoring solution, it was discovered that the vehicle had gotten to Oyo State. Once this was established, the vehicle was shut down the vehicle with Ti-Kon’s immobilization feature and the Oyo State Police Command was contacted to give them the vehicle’s location.
In no time, the Policemen were able to apprehend the criminals, recover the vehicle, and return it to its rightful owner who is extremely pleased.
Speaking on this recovery, the owner of the vehicle who chose to remain anonymous said “I am extremely pleased to have my vehicle back. All through the process, i was sure that it would be recovered. I am also satisfied with the way Concept Nova recovery took up the matter when i reached out to them, they were prompt and professional about it, getting back my vehicle in no time”.
You never know, your car could be the next. Have you taken the necessary steps to ensure that it will be recovered in no time?
When you purchase one of Concept Nova’s tracking Solutions, you are not only buying a device, but a whole experience. You will be able to track and remotely monitor your vehicle on our Novatrak 2.0 platform from your internet enabled device, but our agents will also be on hand to track and help with recovery if necessary.
As with all our innovative solutions, Ti-Kon 2.0 is a comprehensive solution that offers you much more than you pay for.
Our tracking solutions are very cost effective, and they preclude the need to spend a lot of money on purchasing a new vehicle after the old one has been stolen.
In addition to its ability to give accurate reports on the whereabouts and handling of your vehicle, Ti-Kon 2.0 also comes with unique features like the “Listen In” which allows you hear everything going on in their vehicle with just a phone call and the SOS Panic buttons created for use during emergencies.
Call 08150880054 or send an email to info@concept-nova.com to ask about getting one of our tracking solutions today. You can also connect with us on our website: www.concept-nova.com, and our social media pages:
Twitter: concept_nova
Facebook: Concept Nova
Instagram: Concept Nova
Google+: Concept Nova
Youtube: Concept Nova
LinkedIn: Concept Nova

tHIS ONE NAH FREE ADVERT JOOR as the head of omo-onile of cartalk in nairaland kingdom i hear by demand you pay for free usage of this land to advertise. Nothing is free even in free town. Failure to do so within 24hrs my boys will derail your thread cool

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Altima Car For Sell / Saudi Arabia Finally Allows Women To Drive / Toyota $4 Million Challenge, Call For Design Submissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.