Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Guys Please What Should I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please What Should I Do?? (949 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2017
My Ex girlfriend just called me that she's coming to east for a wedding ceremony (she and her family are based in he north)and that the person she plans on spending the night in her place just disappointed her and she's already on her way down here ....normally I wouldn't have any problems accommodating her but the issue here is that my new girlfriend is in my place and plan on leaving on Saturday...

She will probably get here by nightfall and is complaining she doesn't have money to go lodge in a hotel and unfortunately I'm kind of broke too(my girlfriend have been with me for 10days) if not I would've booked a hotel room for her .
She's has been begging me to allow her spend the night in my place because she doesn't really know anyone in town and promised to continue her journey tomorrow,she's someone that have helped me a lot in my troubled times and I would love to return the favor ...But my new girlfriend have no idea what's going on (A law student) no matter how i try to explain to her she would never understand me and i dont want to harm our relationship,
what do you think I should do??
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by cruzita(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2017
whatever u want to do ,do it but remember to do d right one
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by mrtomola(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Talk to you new GF...she is the only one who can help in this situation. You gotta help her tho.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Tell her you can't accommodate her to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2017
cruzita:
whatever u want to do ,do it but remember to do d right one

Like what??
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
mrtomola:
Talk to you new GF...she is the only one who can help in this situation. You gotta help her tho.

She's a very jealous person
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
If u don't ve money go and borrow from a friend,there re some cheap hotels u can pay for less than 4k. Don't do the mistake of telling ur new gf that u re contemplating on bringing ur ex to ur house to pass the night except u want to break up with her. If u can't do it tell her now so she will start looking for alternative.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
If u don't ve money go and borrow from a friend,there re some cheap hotels u can pay for less than 4k. Don't do the mistake of telling ur new gf that u re contemplating on bringing ur ex to ur house to pass the night except u want to break up with her. If u can't do it tell her now so she will start looking for alternative.

you have a point thnks

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
Tell her you can't accommodate her to avoid problems.

that's too mean
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Passy089:

you have a point thnks
. Uwc
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by LordKO(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
If both of you separated based on mutual principle - incompatibility - then, try by all means possible to help her. Just assumed that it's a life or death situation of someone that's so dear to you and do for her what you'd do in such a situation, on principle, without minding whether any third party is hurt or not - of course after letting such a third party to see reason with you on why you have no choice that to allow your ex to pass a night at your place.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordKO:
If both of you separated based on mutual principle - incompatibility - then, try by all means possible to help her. Just assumed that it's a life or death situation of someone that's so dear to you and do for her what you'd do in such a situation, on principle, without minding whether any third party is hurt or not - of course after letting such a third party to see reason with you on why you have no choice that to allow your ex to pass a night at your place.

Alright bro
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Passy089:

that's too mean
Then you don't have respect for your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do?? by Flawlessangel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Passy089:

Alright bro
So how did u solve the situation

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: A New Life For Ruth / 6 Must Do Things Before Getting Into A Relationship / This Is What A Girl Posted On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.