Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans (948 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Pigeon Pea, Sesame Seeds, Cocoa Beans, Habiscus Flower And More / International Price Of Cocoa Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am ready to take client to Ondo state for cocoa beans for direct negotiation for wait and get for my commission on spot after buying without stories of tortoise and his wife. Pcht me on 08119163175... Kay
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by braindee(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2017
korede2016:
Am ready to take client to Ondo state for cocoa beans for direct negotiation for wait and get for my commission on spot after buying without stories of tortoise and his wife. Pcht me on 08119163175... Kay

I sent you a WhatsApp
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
braindee:

I sent you a WhatsApp
. With a woman dp right?
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
[color=][/color]]Like to give my own epistle of how the cocoa business works.... For the old players, they know how it works but for the new players, kick back and relax ànd learn the rope. As tricky and good cocoa money is, if you don't know the drills, you might not make a dime as an agent but just be hearing the testimonies about how huge people make millions in it.... For the new players; see and buy of cocoa is not easy to get and here is the reasons ; 1. Old players empowers their warehouse owners or farmers during the off seasons when money is needed to do various personal things by their farmers and warehouse owners knowing they are gonna be attended to irrespective of whether price goes up or come down, the selling price of cocoa when it comes out newly wet from the farm is what Is going to be sold and transport down to buyers warehouse in bags or in tons for sun drying. 2. Old players that are big time buyers already have a rented warehouse there and with a manager in place and workers that they give bike or truck to buy directly from farm and brought to their warehouses for sun drying. 3 Can liase with warehouse owner to buy and sun dried for you after an agreement is reached . So, for you to now come and say you want to do see and buy without not ready to pay a higher price for a ready cocoa meant for another client that have longed paid down is not gonna work .. So the other option is either you wait and get after an agreement is reached for dropping part payment and you stay around monitoring how development is ongoing then make balance payment after completion. For more consultation contact me on 08119163175 if you want us to have a working relationship and a successful transactions during the season.
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2017
start getting in touch as offer still stands. cocoa time is here xo lemme take you to where u can do see and buy and wait and get respectively both in ikire, ife, ondo. text if you cant reach me through call and whatsapp on 08119163175. N0TE: for a commission.
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
If you are the company looking for where to be buying cocoa in 100 of tons and you have a competitive price then lemme take you to Ondo state where you going to have a face off with many stores owners for an agreed commission backed in mou . contact me on 08119163175. Kay
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by kagari: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Maybe you start by publishing your price here for all to see, and your location/market

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2017
Offer still stands...ready clients and clienteles for small tons and larger quantities should call or chat me up on 08119163175... Kay
Re: Am Ready To Take Any Client To Ondo For Cocoa Beans by korede2016(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Still available in Ondo and Osun state for wait and get purpose of new cocoa.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Apples In Nigeria. / List Of All Farms In Nigeria (enterprise And Contact Details) / Big Catfish For Urgent Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.