Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant (35883 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by iamDaisy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Iranu, you saw the prices and ordered it, complaining to seek public attention.

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
philosopherking:
I've always known Timi to be very selfish

Personal ish?
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by MissRaine69(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who made him go to Starbucks? Was it not freewill?
Redundant man

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
Some Nigerians are just dumb. They have to use a calculator to calculate everything they buy in a foreign country. It is ignorant amd outright stupidity.

Was he expecting to pay the naira equivalent ?

I see this crap all the time
I think it's almost reflex to do that when you step out of Nigeria. I wouldn't necessarily say it's stupid even though it's not effective. Me I just got to the US 2weeks ago and I do it and I am sure it will take a while before I stop. I think u should also see the humour in Timi Dakolo's post

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

You for tell them like that when you ever travel out of the country

SMH
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Knight2nurse: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
This poverty mentality, if you don't have money to go on vacation then come back nobody forced you and moreover this is not news.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by ExInferis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Senseless idiot.

Didn't u see the price board before you ordered?

Anyone who's ever been anywhere knows Starbucks isn't exactly cheap.

Shoulda gone to DD if you're such a lousy penny pincher.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mtchheeeeew, It's good for you, you want to show you have money, so stop complaining.
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by gbishman: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bros them force you, check the minimum wage of the U.S state where u dey and stop playing with your food.
Your mumma must have taught u better than that

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by mranova(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
No wonder Wizkid dey cry for eba all d way from US
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
LMAO
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by IRAPADA(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
That's not the aim of this post.
He is indirectly trying to inform us he is outside Nigeria.

Our celebrities ma be rich and a bit exposed...but they suffer from poverty of the mind.

I was off NL for a few days because of my transatlantic trip..who knew?
youself don use style tell Us say u Don travel out na

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by VickyRotex(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na Starbucks na cheesy Why you no go Tim Hortons?
If you come go Van Houtte nko? grin Dont even try to convert it to Naira. grin Timi sey Muffin na Puff Puff cheesy

Everything up there is just like 10 dollars(tax inclusive). But na exchange rate dey give am heartbreak.
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by ameri9ja: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
U can also get same thing for 400 naira in a corner store instead he went to Marque starbucks
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by bbbabes(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The MOD who brought this to FP should be among those you downsize...

Cc - Seun Osewa

We should understand this is a forum and not a board room. It's meant to be fun and stupid
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by merit1988(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Our celebrities may be rich and a bit exposed...but they suffer from poverty of the mind.

well, u just told us
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Fessy09(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Our celebrities may be rich and a bit exposed...but they suffer from poverty of the mind.

lol oga no be u I see for karimo the other day? grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by MTKbudapest(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
with that amount of money u can buhari the life of a nigerian or help the needy.

U just wasted it with the so called pufpuf and tea.

Abeg do come back jare.

grin With that amount of wasted i don make am for life. grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by LexngtonSteele: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbbabes:

We should understand this is a forum and not a board room. It's meant to be fun and stupid

Well you are right in way....

But this post? I am a bit hard pressed to see the fun in it.

Well, kudos to those who it made laugh. Life is short not to have fun
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
why are you shouting over 5k coffee? why dont you tell us the amount you spent on ticket, visa and hotel reservation
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by LexngtonSteele: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
I think it's almost reflex to do that when you step out of Nigeria. I wouldn't necessarily say it's stupid even though it's not effective. Me I just got to the US 2weeks ago and I do it and I am sure it will take a while before I stop. I think u should also see the humour in Timi Dakolo's post

you just got to the US...but I saw you eating Akara burger near Oshodi nah grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Lexusgs430: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hin for go shop go buy them, then prepare them for hin apartment.......
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by bbbabes(f): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Well you are right in way....

But this post? I am a bit hard pressed to see the fun in it.

Well, kudos to those who it made laugh. Life is short not to have fun

Yes, it doesn't have to be fun, it could be stupid... The Essence of most fora is the people's comments...
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by arsenal33: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
He charges N1 for his shows abi?

N1,000,000 for a table!!!!

You rip peeps off in N9ja too.
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Obviously. I bought tic tac in Madrid airport for €4, brush and toothpaste for €14 ,I didn't complain... Or rant. Those well travelled know when you leave the shores of naija, you don't bother about the exchange rate!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Obviously. I bought tic tac in Madrid airport for €4, brush and toothpaste for €14 ,I didn't complain... Or rant. Those well travelled know when you leave the shores of naija, you don't bother about the exchange rate.... Well, except we want to show off. Lol.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by GoldNiagara(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
abduldope:
please can someone name that person who insisted Nigeria adopt the Naira instead of sticking to the Pound Sterling after we got Independence ??
that person need serious beating[

NONSENSE

You would have had Nigerian pounds not UK pounds, same difference!
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by LockDown69(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Yeah sure! Perhaps you were among those under the truck that was inbound for Germany, just checking grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by chika1996: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

now you have told us
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by paulsoniyke: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm.....people and there level of understanding.. He simply meant that Nigerian currency has no value compared to other countries....
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

you just got to the US...but I saw you eating Akara burger near Oshodi nah grin
Lol...nor be me, na my Kenny. The girl nor dey hear word
Re: Timi Dakolo Laments After Paying N5000 For Coffee And Cookies At A Restaurant by bonifieldstun(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

I knew i saw u with the hobos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.