Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (55295 Views)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
5tupidity with zero reputation
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Wobegist: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ekakamba:
Dem dey baf person with towel for body? grin tongue

lol... Wetin u wan see??
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaytime(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why she no pump her bele too na? Joblessness!

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by aflame100(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
rem44:
A lovely mother celebrated her grown up daughter on her birthday in a special way.She personally did the old things she used to do for her(bathing her,feeding her with feeding bottle and more).The love of a mother knows no bound.

See photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-lovely-mother-celebrated-her.html?m=1
"the Love Of A Mother Knows No Bound" Are You Kidding Me! This Is Comedy Gone Too Far, Total Show Of Stupidity.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jackie35(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
who be mother who be baby

by the way if you cant bath like this no need

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Felixalex:

What is worth doing is worth doing well, who de tie towel bath abeg?
Lol. Help me ask oo.

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's her sister na grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by gentlezypher: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
just negodi
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tobycharles: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Someone should pls tell me the title of the movie
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sagay212:
e for show us as she dey wear pant for am naa..make we see kpekus and bobi.
lwkmh... Abeg make una leave me ooo. I no fit shout wink

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by aliumik: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Joblessness
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Another meme just arrived

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sleyanya1:
She should breast feed her to make it real enough cheesy grin grin

Na wetin you wan see? grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
tolexy123:
Another form of madness
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Looks ridiculous
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by MrSly(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
rem44:
A lovely mother celebrated her grown up daughter on her birthday in a special way.She personally did the old things she used to do for her(bathing her,feeding her with feeding bottle and more).The love of a mother knows no bound.

See photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-lovely-mother-celebrated-her.html?m=1
Awanna be your in law ma'am. kiss
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
So as this girl big reach na her mother dey wash her T O T O for her. na wa o
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by magzey: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
They are all slay mamas grin grin grin she might loss her memory.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ephrata1: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
funny life. nice
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by bobbyslim(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by galuxidris(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
make she no forget pamper oh
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by temmybaba(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Una no serious at all....I Neva remember using towel wen my moda dey bath me ooo.....y not remove d towel and make it look real.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
why am i having this feeling that there is something behind it
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Darmieque:
the funny tin is that they actually look serious when wat they r doing is a complete joke.
you gat my ribs cracking.

funny comments up there.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by oohhjjaayy: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
yeyenatu pple
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by SamuelLoch: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
She no well ni o.... the girl sick for body
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
snazzy5050:
Who else came here for the real deal and got sometin else?grin grin

u caught me bro grin grin grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
My mum will never do this...
She doesn't even try it when am sick, not to talk of when am okay... angry angry angry angry

Lemme show her the pic first.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecidedw highest level of unseriouness
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by bukqar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
wow that so lovly and awesome God bless all our mothers wink wink wink
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by goaldynboy: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Mama looks finer than the daughter!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.