Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (377804 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
pretty16:
See me see wahala ooo. My mummy don go dey chat for our forum here and mistakenly put up her picture. She just called me now, Na so I see am. I beg who Sabi how to remove picture From Forum ooo. Na me teach am how to visit nairaland. Pls anyone know how to remove pics ? @oladeep or do I call on the mods, I think they can remove pictures from a thread. Pls @ Sir Justwise, need your assistance, To remove a picture that was mistakenly uploaded on the thread.
She can simply use the "remove this picture" option
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
She can simply use the "remove this picture" option

Whew! Yea, she finally figured out how to remove it and did it herself. Lolzz
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
pretty16:

Whew! Yea, she finally figured out how to remove it and did it herself. Lolzz
Her pic still displays
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chuksmonika(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
Her pic still displays
congrats bro,at least you will liv this 9ja con3 dn tire person
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
congrats bro,at least you will liv this 9ja con3 dn tire person
Thanks Bro....God will not forget u too...He will make a way for u soon.

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chuksmonika(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
Thanks Bro....God will not forget u...He will make a way for u soon.
i say a big Amen to that Bro,and pls no 4get those of us for 9ja oo,i love ur patience,u've actually waited for a decade and 4yrs,14yrs no be beans oo
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chuksmonika:
i say a big Amen to that Bro,and pls no 4get those of us for 9ja oo,i love ur patience,u've actually waited for a decade and 4yrs,14yrs no be beans oo
It is not an easy wait at all but it's all joy at the end. Patience is virtue. Life na turn by turn.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Beautyaddy: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
pretty16:
See me see wahala ooo. My mummy don go dey chat for our forum here and mistakenly put up her picture. She just called me now, Na so I see am. I beg who Sabi how to remove picture From Forum ooo. Na me teach am how to visit nairaland. Pls anyone know how to remove pics ? @oladeep or do I call on the mods, I think they can remove pictures from a thread. Pls @ Sir Justwise, need your assistance, To remove a picture that was mistakenly uploaded on the thread.

Loool!!...why the panic now...you don't want us to see your mom's pretty picture?...Relax! cheesy
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
Her pic still displays

For real?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Loool!!...why the panic now...you don't want us to see your mom's pretty picture?...Relax! cheesy

Lolzzz
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Beautyaddy: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
pretty16:

For real?

Yes, but she has shades on to cover her identity.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Okay now, here is my picture. No mind my daughter, she is an introvert. She likes to keep to herself

6 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
U are welcome to our great thread ma.
thanks & congratulations

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
jwinters:
Okay now, here is my picture. No mind my daughter, she is an introvert. She likes to keep to herself
Chai! Pretty16, See what u wanna hide...Look at how beautiful ur mom is...she's an epitome of beauty. Hope u took after her?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beautiful mummy�
jwinters:

4 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wow you waited this long, how did you cope because am really getting impatient, all my family are in the states, although I go for vacation but it's not like been with them.
Oladeep:
It is not an easy wait at all but it's all joy at the end. Patience is virtue. Life na turn by turn.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
@jwinters. Welcome here ma.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
Chai! Pretty16, See what u wanna hide...Look at how beautiful ur mom is...she's an epitome of beauty. Hope u took after her?

Hahaha @ Oladeep. Thanks. I am a darker version. Don't worry someday soon I will let you be the judge of that.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
Wow you waited this long, how did you cope because am really getting impatient, all my family are in the states, although I go for vacation but it's not like been with them.

You can add spouse and children to your petition..its better you do that now so that when you get your welcome letter and your ceac page opens up their details will already be included.
Go to. https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php
Under questions you'll see the option of adding spouse/children to your petition.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
You shouldn't have caused the migration. Live with ur man, give birth and go quicker.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
My category takes 14yrs. There was nothing I could do to fast track d process. I just had to wait for my turn
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
pretty16:

Hahaha @ Oladeep. Thanks. I am a darker version. Don't worry someday soon I will let you be the judge of that.
That means u have ur dad's complexion.Like u said, hopefully I will be d judge someday...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
That means u have ur dad's complexion.Like u said, hopefully I will be d judge someday...
funny guy
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
hammed71:
funny guy
What's funny? grin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nothing ooo coolNothing ooo
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
By the way oladeep congratulations again 14 years no be joke, my dad just filed for me and am over 21.i just comot my mind for the thing

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
hammed71:
Nothing ooo coolNothing ooo
E dey ur body... cry
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
hammed71:
By the way oladeep congratulations again 14 years no be joke, my dad just filed for me and am over 21.i just comot my mind for the thing
Thanks Bro...Na to komot ur mind o...u go still wait for like 7years.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
tj28:

You can add spouse and children to your petition..its better you do that now so that when you get your welcome letter and your ceac page opens up their details will already be included.
Under questions you'll see the option of adding spouse/children to your petition.
Thanks for the information, I will do that asap.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You shouldn't have caused the migration. Live with ur man, give birth and go quicker.
I didn't have the right information then, infact I was told it will only take 1year, but all is well we have no choice than to wait for our turn.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:

I didn't have the right information then, infact I was told it will only take 1year, but all is well we have no choice than to wait for our turn.
When will that turn be? Information is power.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
tj28:

Exactly. I wanted to say exactly the same thing. You just hit the nail on the head. Nice one .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.