Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (7194 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018- Lagos island / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by ultimategos(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Do anyone get confirmation mail after applying?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by kelzgie: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abduletudaye:
Applied..
The currency part is giving me problems jho.. How did you do it? ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
ultimategos:
i got one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by ultimategos(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
deewhydoski:

i got one

Do u get that immediately after u register or it take some days b4 u get it?

And how does it look like?

Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Abduletudaye(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
kelzgie:

The currency part is giving me problems jho.. How did you do it? ...

Write it in figures, without comma. I.e 1000000. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Abduletudaye(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
ultimategos:

Sure..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by ultimategos(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Sure..

If u get bro, how does it look like, and do get it immediately after after applying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Abduletudaye(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
ultimategos:

If u get bro, how does it look like, and do get it immediately after after applying?

I got mine like 4 hours after.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by ultimategos(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abduletudaye:

I got mine like 4 hours after.

I apply through LinkedIn b4, so I didn't get confirmation mail?, so I just apply directly now, and I got confirmation mail immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Abduletudaye(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
ultimategos:

I apply through LinkedIn b4, so I didn't get confirmation mail?, so I just apply directly now, and I got confirmation mail immediately

Oh good.. wink
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by deewhydoski(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
ultimategos:

Do u get that immediately after u register or it take some days b4 u get it?

And how does it look like?

Thanks
This is d screenshot of the message I received. I got the message immediately I click on submit button.

Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by eduresearch: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2017
we do bigger things at www.myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng dont wait. Always visit for daily jobs update
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by eduresearch: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2017
eduresearch:
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018

Job ID: 26028
Job Sector: Banking

Job Details
The joint CEO's are responsible for leading the development and execution of the bank’s strategy, overseeing planning and management, upholding high standards of governance and corporate citizenship, accounting to all our stakeholders, and ensuring that we deliver value to our shareholders, customers and staff.
Job Purpose
The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group.
Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
Customer-service oriented
Computer literacy is a must.
Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.

How to Apply
http://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/08/stanbic-ibtc-fresh-graduate-trainee.html for details on how to apply
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
eduresearch:
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2018

Job ID: 26028
Job Sector: Banking

Job Details
The joint CEO's are responsible for leading the development and execution of the bank’s strategy, overseeing planning and management, upholding high standards of governance and corporate citizenship, accounting to all our stakeholders, and ensuring that we deliver value to our shareholders, customers and staff.
Job Purpose
The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group.
Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
Customer-service oriented
Computer literacy is a must.
Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.

How to Apply
http://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/08/stanbic-ibtc-fresh-graduate-trainee.html for details on how to apply
Re: Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by blazingkings(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
eduresearch:
we do bigger things at www.myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng dont wait. Always visit for daily jobs update

Nice blog

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... / Dealdey Limited Is Recruiting For Finance Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.