Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

18+: Daddy's New Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: Daddy's New Wife (53386 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pemoney(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Boss pls day update dis thing fast now
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by bamirotola: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Plz make dis update fast.. make we no get tired abeg ... just sent someone another 10 liter Vaseline

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2017
Just one update? ..Oya na
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm sorry guys . I know the updates are slow but please just bear with me Biko . Honestly, I just got home now and really tired but to avoid phucking up totally, I'll drop few updates, pls help me manage it .
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dad called the next day to announce his wife's pregnancy and I felicitated with him like it was my first time hearing the news.

I never knew the name of the girl used to set me up neither her face or saw a strange person in the house she described.
The intentions of the hefty guys wasn't known too but I never stayed out late at night again and when I saw strange faces in the vicinity, I spent the night in the corp member's fellowship house.

The remaining months in the service were interesting. New batch of corp members had been brought in which included pretty girls. Infact, Ugo, the huge girl with huge features had sent me a text on an afternoon, she would like to pay me a visit.
We talked dirty and she acted surprised when I kissed her.

"Did you just Kiss me?" She asked like she didn't enjoy what just happened.

The room went silent for a minute and I looked away like I wasn't interested anymore. She grabbed my arm and flung it over her huge breast. I grabbed aggressively and caressed them. I pulled off her crested vest and unbuckled her bra. Her boobs were bigger than dad's wife's and had a big round black head and a long nipple.
She unbuttoned my khaki jacket and I promptly dealt off my trouser.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
She was big for her trouser and I asked that she removed it herself.

We smooched aggressively and within a short time, my d!ck was in her mouth and she sucked like a pro. I would have agreed it has a sweetening taste. I took a latex from my wallet and we had a long sex. Though she was big and hard to turn around, a little more effort had us climaxing waves upon waves. She was big, bold and sexy.
She became my favorite sex partner till the end of service.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
I returned home after service and few months later, dad's wife put to bed a baby girl. The celebration was big and all the family members came around.
Aunty Deola who was late mum's younger sister didn't look to cheerful at the ceremony and I avoided her stare. I never knew what she had in mind and I didn't care, probably she remembered her late sister. But I was certain she didn't know the circumstance that surrounded her death.

"Finally, we have a sister and dad has a daughter" we said at a private toast that included Dad,his wife, KC, the baby girl that laid in her cot at a corner of the living room and I.

"Junior will be resuming the post of an assistant director in my office, but he will still have to run his masters program concurrently" dad announced.

The family was thrown into celebration but dad concluded that I made enough money before I moved out. It was an advantage for me.

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
**dedicated to Angelicbeing **

Six months later, dad's wife and I had resumed our sexual escapades.
There were times I sneaked away from work just to come have her.

Three years later, even though I had made much money, I still lived under dad's roof and it never bothered me.
Lizzy got married to her boyfriend and KC was carrying out his compulsory youth service.

Blessing, our little sister was growing into a cheerful girl who acted like she was older than everyone. I was sure she would be tougher than KC. She was beautiful, a feature of her mum and everyone loved her. I loved her too but couldn't stop smashing her mum.

I sat in my office attending to some documents the secretary sent in. The door swung open and dad barged in.

"Let's go to the hospital, an accident just occurred at home" dad panted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by aprilwise(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Hope all is well cos am seeing DNA test. nice work
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Officialgarri:
**dedicated to Angelicbeing **

Six months later, dad's wife and I had resumed our sexual escapades.
There were times I sneaked away from work just to come have her.

Three years later, even though I had made much money, I still lived under dad's roof and it never bothered me.
Lizzy got married to her boyfriend and KC was carrying out his compulsory youth service.

Blessing, our little sister was growing into a cheerful girl who acted like she was older than everyone. I was sure she would be tougher than KC. She was beautiful, a feature of her mum and everyone loved her. I loved her too but couldn't stop smashing her mum.

I sat in my office attending to some documents the secretary sent in. The door swung open and dad barged in.

"Let's go to the hospital, an accident just occurred at home" dad panted.
Thanks buddy for the dedication, I hardly read stories on Nairaland but yours got me captivated, you are a good writer and I see you go places, the sky is your stepping stone to greatness, keep on keeping on and polishing your writing skills, I wish all the best, @ your last post, I smell DNA loading, Na wao, you don chop food wey pass you, bad boy, cheers cool

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
DNA test dey smell like... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
I jumped out of my sit and drove dad to the hospital where we met his wife sobbing.

"I was in the kitchen and Blessing was sleeping in the room. I was alerted by her scream. She had woken up and while descending the stairs, she tripped" she explained.
She cried profusely that she couldn't be scolded.

At first, Blessing was placed on drip for a week then she worsened. Doctors said she wouldn't get better except a blood transfusion.
Dad's wife's blood wouldn't match with Blessing's , hence, dad was the next option.

Results were out, yet dad was incompatible for his daughter. Though his thoughts were skeptical, he would never agree his wife cheated on him or worse, have a child from another man, as a matter of fact, she does not leave the house often and I would always be there if she possibly practiced unfairness.

Doctors affirmed possibilities of such and it was enough to make us feel better.

Dad's wife sobbed many times wishing her daughter would get better soon and dad was there to console her.

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Blessing never got better and even Aunty Deola had come around.
We sat at the reception when Aunty signaled I should step outside shortly.

"You know you should give that blood, right? She asked looking straight into my eyes.

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I was startled. If I was correctly figuring what she meant, she couldn't have possibly found out my intimacy with dad's wife. Asides that, a lot of people could testify Blessing looks a lot like dad and not in my wildest dreams believe she belonged to another man except dad.

Before I could ask what she meant, she had walked back into the reception. Aunty glanced at me at times and would heave a sigh of relief. I got uncomfortable by her actions.

Two days after, we were all seated in the reception again. Dad's wife rested her head on his chest and dad cuddled her.

"She will be fine" he often said.

Aunty Deola sat adjacent to me and stamped her feet rhythmically.

"Between now and this night, if we don't get a matching blood, I'm sorry, we might be facing a big problem" the doctor said.

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
I promise to drop another update tonight!

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Officialgarri:
I promise to drop another update tonight!
Ok, you better acede to the blood test, the fruit you planted at the garden of Eden has germinated tongue

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
"You mean like she will die, please I don't want to lose my daughter, doctor please help us" dad's wife sobbed.

"There's nothing much I can do, I'll advice you do a little more run around if you could get a matching blood" the doctor said . "And listen carefully, can you hear that?"

We kept silent and then a sound like a wind forcing itself through a hose was heard.

"That's your daughter breathing heavily, she needs help" the doctor said urgently.

We swung to out feet in confusion when Aunty Deola voiced out.

"Junior, you know you could save the poor girl from death"

"And what's that supposed to mean" fired dad.

"That Junior carries the same blood as the little girl, yet he refused to give it" she scolded.

"Do you think this is time for jokes? Don't I also carry the same blood as hers? so does her mum, yet we couldn't get a matching type" dad said angrily.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dedicated to Xdos .(don't think I don't always see you )

**The shadow beneath the door**

"Some years back before Blessing was born, I planned to pay the family an unexpected visit, but when I got to the gate, it was locked from the outside. I had nowhere to go then I remembered I still had a spare key of the gate locks.
I accessed the compound but found the main door unlocked. I heard sexual moans and I traced it to junior's room.
I would have paid no attention or rather minded my business, but something was unusual, the ecstatic voice was that of your wife calling out Junior's name erotically. I don't know if they sensed an external body, but they paused for while and debated who was at the door. I left quietly" Aunty Deola narrated.

My heart skipped and dad's wife had her mouth opened ajar.

"What nonsense!! I could slap the hell out of this woman right now" said dad who now looked terrifying. " can you imagine the the trash this silly woman is speaking. It's obvious you haven't recovered from the death of your sister".

His eyes were red hot and little spittle escaped from the side of his mouth like her foamed. The doctor restrained him from hitting Aunty Deola. Dad slouched into a sit and his body vibrated.

If he shook out of annoyance or because he was shocked from what he just heard, it was hard to tell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I made my move to defend the accusation while dad's wife had began to curse and cry.

"Look at what she accused me of, Love" dad's wife sobbed as she took her seat with dad. "She's trying to tell us that you can't father a child. This is so wicked of her. After all you have done for her"
Dad held her and began to pet her.

"This is a ridiculous accusation" I said with expression of anger written all over. "I would have suggested we carry out a test to prove dad's capability".
I never thought dad would agree to that though, but I had to sound convincing.

"Do it" said dad.

"What!!?"

"Do the test. If you don't convince this wicked woman, she would go about spreading fake news" dad said.

I regretted protesting her accusations with such statements.

It would be virtually impossible to convince him that the test would not be necessary.
Though my heart skipped, a larger percentage of me was certain that the child wasn't mine.

Even when the test would be negatives to my favor, how then do we rescue the dying girl? Infact, who is her dad?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Interesting...Welldone officialgarri
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the update
Na junior own the babe we know b4 b4
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by aprilwise(m): 5:07am On Sep 11, 2017
I knew scene like this will happen.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by xdos(m): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Officialgarri:
Dedicated to Xdos .(don't think I don't always see you )

**The shadow beneath the door**

Hahaha... Thanks bro. I thought I had a ghost apparel... The story has kept me glued to my fone..
I hope you're able to escape this time or dad is going to fry you silly ..
The story too sweet.
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
cool
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Diablo22(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Officialgarri which film did you watch this thing...
Breathtaking.....
I wonder why your dad will do to you if you are the father...
What if you are not the father and your dad is not also the father?
Well is simple, you and your sex mate should go andeet the doctor before the release of the result and sort things out.....
Update asap...
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Artixmentor(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
This is the real definition of 'Gobe' we all know what the outcome of the test will be.
let me just sit tight and be waiting for the update.
bro you are doing a great job
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Officialgarri: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Things got worse and better. Better for the girl and worse for me. The transfusion process was on already. My blood was indeed her match. Dad was quick to defend the possibilities but would never agree we practiced incest. Convincingly, the kid physically took after his appearance.
I would personally not doubt her paternity.

We had converged at the reception again when the doctor signaled to dad asking him to come over.
They walked deep into a corridor before cornering away from view.

They had gone for more than five minutes when dad sluggishly emerged once again in the corridor. Though he was farther away in the distance, I could sight a piece of paper in his hand and asides that, on his face was an expression that looked like he laughed.

I knew it was the test result that proved paternity.

4 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by aprilwise(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Every update is hit back to back. always anticipating for the next update. good work.

1 Like

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Officialgarri:
Things got worse and better. Better for the girl and worse for me. The transfusion process was on already. My blood was indeed her match. Dad was quick to defend the possibilities but would never agree we practiced incest. Convincingly, the kid physically took after his appearance.
I would personally not doubt her paternity.

We had converged at the reception again when the doctor signaled to dad asking him to come over.
They walked deep into a corridor before cornering away from view.

They had gone for more than five minutes when dad sluggishly emerged once again in the corridor. Though he was farther away in the distance, I could sight a piece of paper in his hand and asides that, on his face was an expression that looked like he laughed.

I knew it was the test result that proved paternity.
Could it be that your step mum was actually pregnant for your dad before you started eating her forbidden fruit? Only time will tell tongue
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Hardeybaryor(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
If this was to be a TV series, I'm sure every family will be glued to the TV sets to watch each episode for this your story.

I give it to you officialgarri
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have been following from the beginning. I hadly comment on any post but this your story line is worth reading. I want you to end it by saying no to incest.
Kudos���
Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
gevnet:
I have been following from the beginning. I hadly comment on any post but this your story line is worth reading. I want you to end it by saying no to incest.
Kudos���

undecided undecided thats not how every other person wants it to end angry

2 Likes

Re: 18+: Daddy's New Wife by Eboski(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2017
come and finish what you started....... interesting write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.