Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (69770 Views)

Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Kidnappers, Ritualists’ Den Discovered Beside Ondo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by nnokwa042(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Them just dey scratch the surface let them go Ogun state or in short any state in southwest can boast of 1 million skull Miner's

15 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Nigeriadondie: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
lipsrsealed Thank God a phone was found with him not a mined skull grin

7 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Traffic was terrible today. I thought it was an accident.

Only to see ritualist den again!!!.

God guide our steps these evil ones will fall into the traps they set.

Ps government should do something about this. It's getting too much.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by solpat(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
what's happening
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Stricker321: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yorubas make una take am easy ooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Olibboy: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
another one

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by ottohan: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
lol...
skullminers grin

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Zico5(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by SalamRushdie: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
As usual nobody single pic of the fabled Iphone
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Stola who have been all over news about ipob and drug lords, oya come over here and choose one. cool

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by NCANTaskForce: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

This Is Getting Too Much, A Day Can't Pass Without These People Carving Out The Skulls Of Innocent People.

I Am Convinced That The Prices Of Skulls Have Risen!!
R.I.P English
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
May continue to protect us and our family.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by luvinhubby(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
One time I regretted that guys did not dispense jungle justice quick enough.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Clifford orji started all this ritual stuff

Just the same way Orlando Owoh and co started drug trafficking. No be so? grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Yoruba's have been mining human skulls for ritual since time immemorial

18 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by goaldynboy: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

The guy resemble you!! I'm sure he is your elder brother!!

11 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by StOla: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
@Stola who has been all over news about ipob and drug lords, oya come over here and choose one. cool

It reminds me of Otokoto and Okija shrine.

The more culprits are caught, the safer Lagos will be.

I urge you to also implore the police to rid your region of this same scourge, including cannibalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
They need to flush out that axis.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by cstr1000: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
The inordinate thirst for money.
This is worse than drugs. Absolutely no regard for human dignity.

10 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by phemostics(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nawa oh kiss
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

Patriot my left yansh

Bloody tribalist undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
You are now clowning with stale news even though it is not close to what has been happening in your region..LOL

Oya we want you to camp on this thread and advise your brothers the same way you have been going around on all ipob and Igbo related threads. You are such a hopelessly shameless clown. cheesy

StOla:

7 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Sagay212: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
They have arrested him now but won't release information gotten from him. These bastar.d ritualists are working for very strong and rich nigerians, if not, how come we do not hear details after their confession. The NP will always die the case and nothing will happen. That's why I don't blame people for jungle justice. I just hope this bastard is not released. You arrest ritualist and boko haram, you get information from them and you hide everything from the public, yet you will tell us jungle justice is wrong. Tell nigerians who these animals sell the body parts to, tell us the herbalist buying them , arrest them and let them tell us the strong men they are doing juju for with human parts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Dmec(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
You are a fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by campbelljosh(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
God bless your memory grin
sarrki:

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Naziridamos: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
This skull mining again, Gove save us from this AFONJAZATION

7 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by stanluiz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
keep shifting goal post afonja are ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
StOla:

Says the thing from ogun state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Nbote(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sarrki go and claim ur brodas and leave Clifford alone...

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by StakerLives(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
R.I.P English
cool

Nairaland English Tutors Always On Ground To Display Their Stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Sprumbabafather: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
botad:
Ritual killings has been part of our society for decades but not in this alarming rate.

Thank God for social media, we wouldn't have heard about many atrocities committed by the ritualists and kidnappers.

May the good Lord continue to save us all from evil.

More than half of Yoruba population are actively involved in ritual killings.

14 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by NigeriaBam: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
That is where it will end to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.