Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (39376 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ilekokonit: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Kanu has no investments in the North and he would find it easier to escape from the country when violence erupts.

Nnamdi Kanu's UK Company Had Only £16 Cash In Its Bank Account After 12 Years Of Trading
https://www.nairaland.com/3970055/nnamdi-kanus-company-only-16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ICEMAN(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.

I support you. I believe they should leave the lands of the cowfucking hausa fulani. It is unclean to be around people who sleep with their beasts.

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by stieyven(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

5 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by caracas: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

This way would only lead to senseless bloodshed. The painful thing is that Kanu would not be the one to suffer. His children will not starve and his wife would not be raped. Perhaps, you should read Adichie's Half of a Yellow Sun. Within the Biafran territory, there was still abuse of civilians by the military and highly placed officials. While the Biafran masses starved, Ojukwu and his men had the best of food and wine (and I am sure, women). That is how it is going to be. Kanu is no Mahatma Gandhi nor is he Nelson Mandela. He is just another Ojukwu who would blow hot and later abandon his people to starve to death.

If war breaks out, Biafra will not survive one month. It would still be like the Civil War when they had recognition from a small number of countries (countries that did not assist them with weapons). Kanu has not made any push to go to countries and try to get allies (something that Achebe did, but only too late into the war). How would Biafra win a war when it sure that they would not get recognition from many powerful countries. The Nigerian Army will gladly take up the challenge and use the Biafran Army for target practice.
Why waste your precious data n time when what u intend typing is nothing but trash .
Who says Biafra wud be attained through war .
Are u so ignorant that u never heard of the word referendum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

This way would only lead to senseless bloodshed. The painful thing is that Kanu would not be the one to suffer. His children will not starve and his wife would not be raped. Perhaps, you should read Adichie's Half of a Yellow Sun. Within the Biafran territory, there was still abuse of civilians by the military and highly placed officials. While the Biafran masses starved, Ojukwu and his men had the best of food and wine (and I am sure, women). That is how it is going to be. Kanu is no Mahatma Gandhi nor is he Nelson Mandela. He is just another Ojukwu who would blow hot and later abandon his people to starve to death.

If war breaks out, Biafra will not survive one month. It would still be like the Civil War when they had recognition from a small number of countries (countries that did not assist them with weapons). Kanu has not made any push to go to countries and try to get allies (something that Achebe did, but only too late into the war). How would Biafra win a war when it sure that they would not get recognition from many powerful countries. The Nigerian Army will gladly take up the challenge and use the Biafran Army for target practice.
Cowards like you,after now you will start to make noise that Igbos dont contribute anything in Nigeria,allow them to form their own country since they dont contribute anything to Nigeria except crime and you will start masturbating on how Nigeria army will bring war to them.
The joke is on you people,the war you wish them will consume you first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by TheFreeOne: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
MasterChen:

You're Yoruba. The clown above you that posted nonsense, you didn't reply him. Going through your post history, you're hardly on any Pro-Yoruba thread. Na Arewa/IPOB matter concern you

Kaare oh

Since you've got time going through my posts history then you should know I don't get involved in tribal slurs.

You only dignify idiots when you respond to their stupidity. They only do disservice to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Torylanez(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kanu sheeples are Moronic Imbecilic b*stards,
Zombie follower of a demonic ape jew from the pit of hell
Nnamdi kanu albino empty chestbeater product of mix sperm from gay parents
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by asorocker: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Because he is inciting violence.

Nnamdi KANU has stared time with out number that he is only interested in referendum and Biafra and in all his rallies he never mentioned anything violence

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by tballeyy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kanu ti take over, hauser and yorub, go and sleep. Up biawere
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
OHAMADIKE IJELE NDI IGBO... AREWA YOUTHS EAT MY POO, AFONJAS WILL NOT LIKE THIS

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by osusuallstars: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
My director,this your attire rocks, I need to see a good tailor before wknd. As for a reward youths help is your nice portion
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Krisddon: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yuji:

Onye ofe mmanu,I here metukwanu gi. Tufiakwa!
Why deny your own tribe just to spite another? Shame! undecided
It's not a matter of denying my tribe, I know what I'm talking about. And it's no crime being an Igbo, yet I don't want to support Ipob.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by nextprince: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
ICEMAN:

I support you. I believe they should leave the lands of the cowfucking hausa fulani. It is unclean to be around people who sleep with their beasts.
You are right.

I understand some people took to the profession of sleeping with dogs for money, is it true?

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by unto(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vanpascore:
Haba! What will the future say if kids are made to do this now?
Every foetus in the womb of their mothers from igbo land knows about Biafra if the struggle fail now, the next generation will start another one. Nigeria is a different country merge together and cannot move forward until it separate. These children at their age knows what is Biafra ask yourself what will happen when they grow up Biafra is and ideology it cannot die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by madapcmod: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Potential pigs and rhinos won't sleep tonight.

Ewedu gobbling skull miners! Sorry for d pains on ur oblong skulls

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by unto(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's build a great Nation together.

Say No to Secession.
We cannot build a great nation because we are not united and we cannot be united because the damage at this point is irreparable. Can two walk and work together if they do not agree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krisddon:

It's not a matter of denying my tribe, I know what I'm talking about. And it's no crime being an Igbo, yet I don't want to support Ipob.
Iwu ezigbote onye ara. Ga gbuo onwegi. Igbo my foot. Keep denying your tribe,its in you.

2 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by florentyves: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
color=#000099][/color]this is How it AlwaYs happens insulted Then Rise but when u let people worship U, you. Fall bElow humiliation and then u are destroyed of your. greed for power.................people. Are now worshiping Kanu his story gonna be a cool history to liston to, In the Future
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by RosaConsidine: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Whoever gave those kids the placards deserves to be jailed.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Solorrman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. you made my day

shift make i join you in prayer,god please also help shekau
ur good must b evil if u are asking him to warrant genocide upon the innocent. u are washipping kanu,a god that eat egusi
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Foolish pig.
If Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence.... so keep licking ur mater's poo... meanwhile What do mean by pigs this is a case of put calling kettle charcoal, we all know that Yoruba's are the dirtiest people in Africa, if you called Igbo's pigs , then what will u call dirty fellows that are filthiest than pigs Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by autchies(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Refredum is not war. We want to be on our own.
Please understand that we are not violent

3 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
The North of Nigeria has been sitting on a powderkeg since day 1. Now these Easteners are provoking them. You want your brothers murdered right? May it not be better for the person behind the idea of those placards.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by eyescue(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Buhari successfully made Kanu a hero.
His only achievement so far.

And I bet Igbos are happy with that and in their minds they'll keep saying "after all Buboo is not completely useless" cheesy

Though I am proudly Yoruba but I concur that arewa yoots should go to hell.

God bless you
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Bazzio: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Biafra must come whether they like it or not.carry go Kanu we are solidly behind u.if anything happen to u, then the second war will start am not afraid of war, afta all notting is good in this so call Nigeria. Am not ready to be a muslim or change my name to Musa b4 am given a job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Gamusgamus: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Foolish pig.
the cattle calling the pot black, nawa for akuya ooooh

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by backtosender: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neddstark:
The North of Nigeria has been sitting on a powderkeg since day 1. Now these Easteners are provoking them. You want your brothers murdered right? May it not be better for the person behind the idea of those placards.
so only northern people knows how to kill let me ask you?You people forget igbos and their cold hearts dont think about it

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Rolly22(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Foolish pig.

See as E dey pain you!!!! Go sit down for gutter

2 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by buchilino(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Firefire:
[s][/s]
KAI, C BEATING. OMO U WICKED OOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / COVID-19: Aisha Buhari Seeks Total Lockdown / Live Pictures From The APC One Million March4Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.