Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES (10138 Views)

Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Very Useful And Informative Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen, You can Earn Big With These Tools I want to share with you...

But before that let me introduce you to our new site which is w w w . q o i b g u r u . c o m (remove the spaces) and you can send bulk SMS with cheap price, accurate and updated Local and International EMAIL LIST DATABASE, GSM Number Database, DATA SERVICE and Your Gift Card(s) to us. again the website is w w w . q o i b g u r u . c o m (remove the spaces)

I want to help some Nigerians to Succeed on some Online Businesses By Rendering the best Assistance possible.

And i hope you will be part of those SOME NIGERIANS am talking about.

You will receive these PACK for only Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only.

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key

2. 2 Email Extractor, Pro version

3. 7.3Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists

4. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

5. 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell right, with topics ranging from all niche

6. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

7. 500 Logo templates

8. 100 professional business card templates

9. Email Scrapper Tool.

10. Poxy Scrapper.

11. Amazon kindle keyword finder.

12. 1Click Image Background Removal Tool.

13. Text To Speech Software To turn any text into a voice over.

14. 1Click Tshirt Design Generator.

15. Youtube Video Spy Software To Spy On Other Video.

16. YouTube Keyword Finder to find hidden YouTube keywords To Use For Your Video.

17. 3 Different Powerful Fiverr GUIDES.

18. DIFFERENT PLACES TO GET AUTHENTIC FACEBOOK FREE LIKE AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:would you like to get FREE FACEBOOK likes, Youtube subscribers, Instagram likes, free Twitter followers and or other social media subscribers for free? If yes then I have great news for you because I have combined different places where you can get everything FREE OF CHARGE. You don't need to spend thousands of Naira anymore to get FACEBOOK likes, Youtube subscribers, Instagram likes, free Twitter followers and or other social media subscribers. (Price One Thousand Naira Only)

Note: You Can Setup a Fiverr BUSINESS with these PACK or use it for your other ONLINE BUSINESSES. These PACK is for everybody, weather you are FREELANCER, BLOGGER, WEB DESIGNER, GRAPHICS DESIGNER, etc, these PACK is for you. Again these PACK is for everybody.

The Emails Extractor Software can also help market your Fiverr Gig. There are Thousands of people who are rendering E-MAIL MARKETING as a Business and you too can venture into it, especially on websites like Fiverr, SEOCLERK, etc.

Here are the things you can do with some of the Tools:

1. I will Give you 100 professional business card templates.
With this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.

2. Give you 60 premium Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3. Give you 2 Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you Generate Emails of those who are Directly interested in your Online Business

4. Give you Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key.

5. I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

6. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

7. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

8. I will Also Give Google Indexer
(with this tools the world can see your website or Fiver gig on Google search engine

9. Email Scrapper Tool.

10. Proxy Scrapper.

11. Amazon kindle keyword finder.

12. 1Click Image Background Removal Tool.

13. Text To Speech Software To turn any text into a voice over.

14. 1Click Tshirt Design Generator.

15. Youtube Video Spy Software To Spy On Other Video.

16. YouTube Keyword Finder to find hidden YouTube keywords To Use For Your Video.

17. 3 Different Powerful Fiverr GUIDES.

18. DIFFERENT PLACES TO GET AUTHENTIC FACEBOOK FREE LIKE AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:would you like to get FREE FACEBOOK likes, Youtube subscribers, Instagram likes, free Twitter followers and or other social media subscribers for free? If yes then I have great news for you because I have combined different places where you can get everything FREE OF CHARGE. You don't need to spend thousands of Naira anymore to get FACEBOOK likes, Youtube subscribers, Instagram likes, free Twitter followers and or other social media subscribers. (Price One Thousand Naira Only)

Again You Can Use the Tools to Start-up any of the following Online Career, Like: Blogging, Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience, etc.

With this Tools you can almost start Earning Immediately On Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

Again let me introduce you to our new site which is w w w . q o i b g u r u . c o m (remove the spaces) and you can send bulk SMS with cheap price, accurate and updated Local and International EMAIL LIST DATABASE, GSM Number Database, DATA SERVICE and Your Gift Card(s) to us. again the website is w w w . q o i b g u r u . c o m (remove the spaces)

Again all these PACK is just Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only.

BONUSES

These are the BONUSES you will get.

(1) 100,000 USA Email Database

(2) Australia 200000000 Email Database  

(3) 457,000 Active USA Emails

(4) And some other BIG BONUSES i can't mention here.

(5) 13 Free Online Tools To Make Writing SEO & CTR Effective Meta Description A WalkThrough.

(6) The Ultimate Guide To Create Android App For Blogger Blog.

(7) 11 Must Have Free Social Media Management Tools To Increase Followers , Likes , and Shares.

(cool 5 Essential Blogging Tools You Must Have As A Blogger. Am Giving You These TOOLS as part of the BONUSES.

(9) A Very Lucrative and Profitable Business You Can Start With Ten Thousand Naira Only and Make The Profit of 5K-12K Daily.

(10) FREE CamScanner: A Free Documents Scanner. It will scan all types of documents with your phone camera and convert it to PDF with ease. Stop paying for scanning and let's this App do the jobs for you FREE OF CHARGE.

(11) Develop Android and iOS Apps Without Writing any codes.

(12) And Many More Powerful BONUSES.

Interested? Call/WhatsApp me on: 0-8-1-3-7-8-7-5-4-5-8

Check my signature to see our other services.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good Afternoon.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
ORDER NOW
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good Afternoon
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good Afternoon
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good Evening.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Great.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good Evening
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good day
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hi
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Welcome.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good Afternoon
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Happy Weekend.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good Day
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by judondasylva(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrFemFem:
Good Day
please how legit and true are all these things you listed here? because I'm interested if its true
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
judondasylva:
please how legit and true are all these things you listed here? because I'm interested if its true
All what you saw there are 100% Legit and Genuine. I don't need to lie before i make money, some people have benefited from it and some even said that the price of it is very very cheap that i should increase the price but i don't want to now because i still want other people to benefit from it, and am happy that some are Ordering for it and gave me kudos. I won't say much because anytime soon the price will increase.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Good Morning and Happy New Day.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Good Morning.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good Afternoon
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 5:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Good Morning and Happy New Day and also wishing you successful outing.
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good Day
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hi
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Good Morning
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good Day
Re: Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES by MrFemFem: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Good Morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Mermaid Washedashore On A Beach In Africa / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / How To Delete Thread In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.