Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) (20403 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks At Ijaw Elders Forum(photos) / The Moment President Buhari Arrives Jordan For World Economic Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by metronaija2: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chairman PDP Ministers Forum received a powerful delegation from PDP Southwest led by Gov. Fayose & Bode George. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/08/photos-fayose-and-bode-george-meet-pdp.html

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by 40kobo77: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
The gathering of Atilogwu Masquerades.

I wonder what is on their agenda today.

Complete losers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mtchew all what I see is gathering of losers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
PDP is dead and buried!

No amount of political alignment can revive that devilish party whose agenda is to plunge this nation into an abyss of penury.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by innop221(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fayose for president... You heard it here first

10 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
PDP and looting >:
Remember 99days for the thief and one day for the owner, Buhari is still coming back insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Bell5(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gathering of thieves

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
How I wish Nigerians talk about development. If we can leave APC PDP and focus on roads, jobs, water, education etc maybe we would have gone a step forward.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bell5:
Gathering of thieves
Ijiot

5 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
PDP and APC are the same.

We have cheap land at New Heaven Enugu for sale.
Call: 0-81-0-5-86-6-47-3:
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
yarimo:
Mtchew all what I see is gathering of losers grin
Ijiot

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
innop221:
Fayose for president... You heard it here first
in your wet dreams

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
40kobo77:
The gathering of Atilogwu Masquerades.

I wonder what is on their agenda today.
Ijiot

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
APC is a party of cultists bonded by blood covenant

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by danjaD(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Which ministers? Abi x ministers forum
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Only God knows how many APC members would have committed suicide if we have many people like this man. The only opposition man(not party) that I know.

Keep it up my MAN

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
And so?
Are we card-carrying members of the party?

Or is Nairaland a PDP body ?

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by pellummy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Something big is coming ...pdp the pheonix and eagle..u nid to die b4 u grow..u ve died welcome bck
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gathering of crooks
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Runaway: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
As usual
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
To restore our economy back to it's lost glory -
Ngozi Okonj0-Iweala for president 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Akinya17: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nothing good will come out of the meeting.
Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
What is wrong with this one?
emeijeh:
And so?
Are we card-carrying members of the party?

Or is Nairaland a PDP body ?

Next please!

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin grin

APC zombies will be trembling when viewing this thread

PDP ti takeover

Uhuru must be achieved

PDP....Power to the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
obaival:
Ijiot
obaival:
Ijiot
obaival:
Ijiot
obaival:
Ijiot
obaival:
Ijiot

Bro, u jst heard that word, right?

M xpecting mine.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) by ola5858: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
You might call them looters which I might agree but can you guys see how peaceful and organised they look? PDP is what we need come 2019.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Buhari’s Men, Magu At War Over Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.