Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? (26852 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2017
So,Thegamingorca,ur still alive eh?
I thought I heard d last of u

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by cao(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Ehhh! I'm not saying piracy should be promoted...

I'm just saying the extra length dey took in ensuring the game wasnt cloned is futile...

Because ppl still cloned the game wayback when it was still reigning...

But they appeared to have never finished it...

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Abeg,just leave matter 4 Matthias,Av been watching d 2 of u 4 some time & WOW u guyz can talk

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2017
cao:

But they appeared to have never finished it...

Yeah! And dat too.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Dude,aswer d question

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Dayvey:
So,Thegamingorca,ur still alive eh?
I thought I heard d last of u
I've been around for 5 yrs plus now.

Dayvey:
Abeg,just leave matter 4 Matthias

Don't shocked
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Dayvey:
Abeg,just leave matter 4 Matthias,Av been watching d 2 of u 4 some time & WOW u guyz can talk

Uve been watching who?

Don't let somebody here u oh...
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
U & cao
dude,why u stalking her?

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2017
Dayvey:
U & cao
dude,why u stalking her?

Justscorchone and I were joking...don't take some things seriously here...

I was trying to keep the conversation going when I said dat...And I'm not stalking her. It doesn't even qualify as stalking as she already knows that my former nick was "silkmoth"

Furthermore, it's justscorch's feelings for her that I was trying to unravel...but I later changed my mind about it and changed d topic of our discussion to buying games.

Who am I to swipe cao from justscorchone's arms grin
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh!,so Silkmoth was you,thanx 4 clearing d air.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Dayvey:
Oh!,so Silkmoth was you,thanx 4 clearing d air.

Yup... undecided

Why r u taking an interest in us?

Are profiling us?
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Nope,just curious

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by PAQ(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Bloodborne!! A frustratingly difficult but cool game.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by onosprince(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Resident evil 7.... boring game
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by lycann(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Far cry 4. Keeps crashing. Elephant riding mission
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by LucemFerre: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
KazukiIto:

I downloaded it from oceanofgames

Case in point
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by titanrodri(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
contra!!! on GBA cause konami is konami
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by jbreezy: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mine is prince of persia: revelations...on psp...damn, m sure d programmer of d game can't finish d game
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2017
devil may cry on ps2, the first chapter was hard ehnn, I returned the game ND got The suffering Ties that bind,cool game, 10yrs ago cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by bamdly(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
GTA vice city 1st it was cop land then I deleted the game only to collect it and play it again and I got stuck at 1 stupid mission instead of hitting my phone on the ground I just jejely delete d game
COS I HATE REPLAYING MISSION
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by abduldope(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
KronicMorris:
Ha!

Black 2 PS2.... never passed level 2 cheesy...... Too hard mehn, Too Hard
lol level 2 Trenesca Border Crossing I bet it was that Nigga that keeps raining RPGs on you from distance or the heavy body armored guy that keeps running your way ?

I finished that Game with the help of a friend

but no Lie that's a tough war game bro.

the game I could not finish was True Crime NY on PS 2.
Reason: i could not afford my own console,
and when i did own one the game was no where to be found at games shops (Wuse,Abuja)
the other game was Metal Gear Solid (one of the best game ever made on PS one)
NOTE: only real Gamers would agree to what I said in brackets.
Reason: the game is too hard when I mean hard am talking about one of the hardest game I have come across.
No auto Aim
No Lock on targets
I mean com on that game Has Disc One & two for Godsake

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by KronicMorris(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
abduldope:
lol level 2 Trenesca Border Crossing I bet it was that Nigga that keeps raining RPGs on you from distance or the heavy body armored guy that keeps running your way ?

I finished that Game with the help of a friend

but no Lie that's a tough war game bro.

the game I could not finish was True Crime NY on PS 2.
Reason: i could not afford my own console,
and when i did own one the game was no where to be found at games shops (Wuse,Abuja)
the other game was Metal Gear Solid (one of the best game ever made on PS one
NOTE: only real Gamers would agree to what I said in brackets.
Reason: the game is too hard when I mean hard am talking about one of the hardest game I have come across.
I mean com on that game Has Disc One & two for Godsake

Yes..... The border crossing.... From the beginning of it whn you'll be inside that bush with your silencer......... That's spooky enough to even make it hard....... I dey fear that place ehn.... FPS Oye!!!!
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by jstud(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sniper 3... Boring and keeps crashing

Dark Souls.... Unbelievably difficult

Borderlands 2..... Wasn't just feeling it
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
The witcher 3 ps4. Game is boring
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Brisnar55: 3:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Lots of favorite game I have and love to play. It's really tough to select only one out of all. smiley
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
LucemFerre:
The Witcher 3... Cuz it was stup!d boring af

How could you say that to one of the greatest game ever made

You must be one of those call of duty peeps, try playing some RPGS & Totally war series especially warhamner plus XCOM deviant then come back cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by allandutch: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Two games, both on Symbian OS back then.

Lock 'n' load- the boss is just unkillable. Full metal gear, keep coming at you no matter what and they actually lock you in a room with the guy so running is not an option.

Brother in Arms: Earned in blood. There is a stage where you have to take targets out from long range and they gave you the wrong tool for the job and there is a time limit [overall the game was easy].
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by LucemFerre: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jiang:

How could you say that to one of the greatest game ever made

You must be one of those call of duty peeps, try playing some RPGS & Totally war series especially warhamner plus XCOM deviant then come back cheesy

Really nigga? This is why you had to respond? Smfh
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by GREYWOLF(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
"Remember me" a very cool game, but can't get beyond the main server elevator which precedes the boss fight against "madame". the elevator keeps moving for hours without stopping. pls any help?
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by KronicMorris(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
jstud:
Sniper 3... Boring and keeps crashing

Dark Souls.... Unbelievably difficult

Borderlands 2..... Wasn't just feeling it

You shouldda Added Medal of Honor : Vanguard.... the last mission in the "Varsity" campaign, "The Crucible" is terribly hard....

Even with cheats I Neva fit finish am imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pc Games For Sale / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.