Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

should Wives Dress Seductive At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / should Wives Dress Seductive At Home (1137 Views)

Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

should Wives Dress Seductive At Home by koolswagking(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
I’m 40 years old and I’ve been married 11 years now. Throughout that time, my wife has ALWAYS resisted dressing up in something sexy for the bedroom.
We’ve talked about it, and she typically refuses. If I beg enough, she will do it on very, very rare occasions. But she often sabotages the mood by adding one thing that is totally ridiculous to the outfit. This drives me completely nuts because my wife is just drop-dead gorgeous. Of course, if you ask her, she doesn’t think she is. But I can’t believe my luck that I married such a hottie, only to have things go this way — it’s like someone owning a Ferrari and having no gas.
I DON’T expect her to be a sex bomb everyday, or even every week, but once every month or two would be nice. She claims that REAL women never dress up in something sexy to surprise their husbands when they come home from work. Examples like: cooking naked in the kitchen; only wearing an apron to make things interesting for dinner; her not wearing underwear when we go out for dinner at a restaurant; or even her wearing something hot and meeting her husband at the door after work are actually things that you only see in the movies or on prime-time. She says that no one actually does these kinds of things in real life. Heck, I’d settle for her just to do some of these things for me even just ONCE.
One late afternoon when I was a teenager, I even remember coming home unexpectedly early one time and surprising my very embarrassed mother. Mom was wearing some lingerie and was waiting inside the front door, in anticipation of my father coming home from work (obviously, I very quickly left, and both of us were very embarrassed about the entire incident). My point being is that married people occasionally do these things to spice up their love life. Ideas such as these are in almost every women’s magazine, and they are talked about in books that are written to help wake up a couple’s love life. But to her, no one really does these kinds of things.

Am I just being unrealistic when I ask her to do these types of things occasionally? — Husband of a Hottie

Should Wives dress seductive for their husband's
Need opinions
Re: should Wives Dress Seductive At Home by lalanice(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
ayam not understanding, are you asking or you are telling
Re: should Wives Dress Seductive At Home by MissRaine69(f): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Are you saying that you feel your wife should dress more seductively and need opinions or
Are you telling the readers that wives should dress seductively?
Why bother dressing at all if it's just the pair of you? It is going to come off soon enough right?
Re: should Wives Dress Seductive At Home by iRepNaija1: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2017
You should dress seductively for you wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Sexy Thin / 9 Ways Guys React When They See A Lady Twerking / End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.