Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) (61439 Views)

Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by burqueenx(f): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jostico:

sorry, what does that mean
..... Allen Samuel is getting himself ready for the competition organised by the new DG of NADDC Dr. JELANI ALIYU that was recently appointed by this same government you are mocking grin grin grin.

Read about it and Jelani Aliyu as well! I guess you go understand why I dey post that picture

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by adecz: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
A waste of time & energy.

If you are gifted, why not create
something that can solve some
local problems.

Like cassava peeler, egusi dehusker,
weed mower, yam pounder, electricity
generator .. etc

You make a toy car & asking for assistance.

Why not go and ask Coscharis or Innoson?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by smoby(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Nigeria is a useless country!
A guy constructed a perfectly working fm radio transmitter, he met with Olagunsoye Oyinlola & all what he could offer him was schorlarship to Osun state technical school. after that, nothing else.
The said guy even broadcast using the transmitter but later NCC arrest the guy, seized his transmitter & attempted to jail him if not for the intervention of the neighbours.
Despite the fact that the guy explained himself to NCC officials, his explanation fell on their deaf hears & they seize his transmitter right away.
The guy is now a radio/power bank repairer but said that he can still rebuild the transmitter but the fear of NCC will not let him do that.

Nigeria is a country that doesn't encourage talented people but kill their talent.
no be curse bt nigeria will never go forward....
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Sagay212: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's a phucking toy car. What rubbish are you people celebrating and encouraging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Keep shut Mr. man, all the cars that produced start as a prototype. They first made them as a toy.
bobo so na dat type
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Nigeria is a useless country!
A guy constructed a perfectly working fm radio transmitter, he met with Olagunsoye Oyinlola & all what he could offer him was schorlarship to Osun state technical school. after that, nothing else.
The said guy even broadcast using the transmitter but later NCC arrest the guy, seized his transmitter & attempted to jail him if not for the intervention of the neighbours.
Despite the fact that the guy explained himself to NCC officials, his explanation fell on their deaf hears & they seize his transmitter right away.
The guy is now a radio/power bank repairer but said that he can still rebuild the transmitter but the fear of NCC will not let him do that.

Nigeria is a country that doesn't encourage talented people but kill their talent.

There's nothing in fm transmitter. We built it as kids way back.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by guru90: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
hemartins:
Don't depend on the government. Find your way to learn more from Germany.

Germany far naaaa.
innoson is ok for his starting point....
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by mycare(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is great talent.
We need structures to be put in place to harness this kind of talents
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Has it gotten so bad that we now celebrate a grown ass man for building a toy car?

When his mates in the Western world are toying with stem cells and cloning humans?

SMH for this mediocrity
SMH for the hopelessness of a nation.
haha, stupidity is indeed a disease.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
chimere66:
According to a report shared by Adewale,a young man named Allen Samuel from Ondo state constructed the car below.He wrote...

'The young man who constructed this car below, needs both Governments' and individuals assistance to go for further training.
His name is Allen Samuel. He is from Ilaje LGA of Ondo State'.

See photos below and watch the video of the car in motion above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY--AJ_l-Ho

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ondo-man-allen-samuel-constructs.html?m=1
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2017
thundafire:
Encourage rubbish if dis how Europeans manufactured things dnt think dis world could have developed
bt the person wey do u like this no get an iota generousity nd u urself you are worst
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by jaytime(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2017
The dude would be good at designing miniaturised (blueprint) cars for car manufacturing companies. He should find himself out of the country to study auto related engineering.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Zeze06 post=59348047]Please, look for your family land and sell, get some money and move yourself to Korea or US where you may have a chance to survive...

Nigeria will kill your talent and if you are not lucky, kill you and I bet u that's not the worst that can happen... cry[/quoteThis is how government of Nigeria killed the dreams of Dr.Ezekiel Izuogu through their strategic policy of hate syndrome. Dr.Ezekiel Izuogu: How the Izubogu Z-600 dream was destroyed by Nigerian government simple because he is an Igbo man. In 1997, a brilliant Igbo Electrical Engineer and Lecturer at the Federal polytechnic Nekede, Dr. Ezekiel Izuogu designed and developed the Izuogu Z-600, the first African indigenous manufactured car. The car was described by the BBC as 'the African dream machine' as 90% of its parts were sourced locally. At a projected sales cost of $2000 dollars, it would have taken the world by storm and become the cheapest and most affordable car on earth. With mass production planned under Izuogu Motors plant in Naze owerri, the prospects of an industrial revolution in Igbo land and Nigeria, was in the making. The car was equipped with self made 1.8L four cylinder engine that got 18mpg and allowed the car to achieve a top speed of 140 km/h. Front Wheel Drive (RWD) because a transmission tunnel, which RWD would require, would be more expensive to fabricate.
So 90% of the car's components were made locally. Late General Sani Abacha set up a 12 man panel of inquiry made of professionals to ascertain the road worthiness and authenticity of the car and after several days of probing, the committee gave Dr. Izuogu's car s clean bill of health recommending that some of the bumps on the body of the car be smoothened. It is worthy to note that this was five years before India build their first car known as the Indi.

At a well organized unveiling ceremony which Late General Abacha represented by Oladipo Diya, over 20 foreign ambassadors and thousand of people in attendance, the Federal government promised a grant of 235 million naira to Dr.Izuogu.
An excited Dr. Izuogu is still waiting for that grant till today. No dime was released to him. In 2006, the government of South African invited Dr.Izuogu to do a presentation about the car in the presence of several world class engineers. Being impressed with his presentation, they invited him to come and set up a plant in South Africa and begin the production of the car.
Dr. Izuogu reluctantly agreed, though he wasn't happy that the benefits of employment generation will be lost on the locals of Naze and the Nigerian human resources environment. On Saturday the 11th of March 2006, at about 2:00am, a total of about 12 heavily armed men broke into Dr.Izuogu's factory in Naze and carted away various machines and tools including the design history notebook of Z-600, the design file Z-MASS, containing the design history for mass production of Z-600 car, and the moulds for various parts of the car;

According to Dr.Izuogu:
"It seems that the target of this robbery is to stop the efforts we are making to mass-produce the first ever locally made car in Africa. Other items stolen included locally produced timing wheel, locally produced camshaft, locally produced crankshaft, locally produced engine tappets, all 20 pieces each. Also stolen were ten pieces of locally produced Z-600 engine blocks, Ten pieces of the locally produced pistons, four pieces of engine block mounds, four of top engine block moulds, ten pieces of engine fly wheel and two pieces each of ear car and front mudguard moulds. 'The inventor regretted that not only did they lose over one N1 billion in monetary terms, but also times (about 10 years) and the energy it took to design and produces the moulds. "To worsen the matter, our design notebook was also stolen", he stated.

He regarded the incident as a national economic disaster because the nation had lost a technological and intellectual property. The setback and governments attitude frustrated Izuogu and his dream died.]

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Nely77(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You have started again with your jugunu analysis, encourage the young lad, Rome was not built in a day sad
See as his uncle dey look you for this your post. Be careful oooo!

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Sagay212:
That's a phucking toy car. What rubbish are you people celebrating and encouraging.

The thing just weak me.

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Willyking033(m): 3:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Seriously I strongly think we should stop this our habit of discouragement, One of our own just manufactured a lovely Car, at least d least we can do is to encourage him instead of discouraging him and other upcoming engineers who might want to get into the system as well. My guy u too much abeg....
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by bonifieldstun(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2017
grin abi u go buy am ni u wan kon deceive moa
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigerians are so desperate for something, anything.

This is a $40 toy on Amazon, could even be cheaper on Chinese sites direct.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-Products-Lamborghini-Gravity/dp/B01IJ5DGHQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502424539&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=rc+lambo+door

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by wale0911: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Nigerians are so desperate for something, anything.

This is a $40 toy on Amazon, could even be cheaper on Chinese sites direct.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-Products-Lamborghini-Gravity/dp/B01IJ5DGHQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502424539&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=rc+lambo+door

You beat me to this. While I appreciate ingenuity, the much talked about Allen Samuel's toy car is really not worth the panegyric. What he did was to modify an already built toy car. I once bought one of such cars for my son. A police toy car.

1 Like

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2017
wale0911:
You beat me to this. While I appreciate ingenuity, the much talked about Allen Samuel's toy car is really not worth the panegyric. What he did was to modify an already built toy car. I once bought one of such cars for my son. A police toy car.

I was very heavily into remote controlled vehicles years back, from cars to planes and then helicopters. So I can easily spot this lame attempts to claim glory where it's not necessary.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Assukariyy(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2017
chimere66:
According to a report shared by Adewale,a young man named Allen Samuel from Ondo state constructed the car below.He wrote...

'The young man who constructed this car below, needs both Governments' and individuals assistance to go for further training.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ondo-man-allen-samuel-constructs.html?m=1
chimere66:

chimere66:

Wow!
What a great work done by you Allen!
But I'm enjoining you not to wait for any governmental aids, otherwise proceed in your this mysterious work and be prayerful.
Nigeria �� now is not in a position of helping anybody but should rather get help of everybody.
Or pay a visiting to some motor car companies to seek for more enlightenment and guides.
I pray to ALlah Almighty to affirm your feet an make you excell in life.

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria the destiny killer
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by yummy2017: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Has it gotten so bad that we now celebrate a grown ass man for building a toy car?

When his mates in the Western world are toying with stem cells and cloning humans?

SMH for this mediocrity
Did the government provide an appropriate environment to develop the youth? Our education system is rotten yet some persons are making a difference with the little knowledge they have, I bet you don't even know his to make a tooth pick. Be appreciative for once.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by segneyukk(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

SMH for this mediocrity
which one have you produced......anuofia
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by iluvpomo(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

SMH for this mediocrity
grin grin grin
You crazy guy ..... because of this your post i come drop my phone because of laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by jjjjj2017: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Abagworo:

There's nothing in fm transmitter. We built it as kids way back.
Says APC Zombie
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by kendylet(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2017
wow! such a talent!
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by bayutech(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Essentials1:
Africans make me laugh.... What a beautiful car, but what a clueless man with a true plan.

He said he needs assistance from the government to go for further training and then do what....

If I were him, I would take this video Innoson Motors and show them as proof of what I can do and ask for a position.. either as an IT or a worker (unpaid is good enough)... That way I can start with something and then develop over the next years if I am so good.. Then that way I can either go for higher position like working for Toyota, Hyundai and then some years later build my own car company.

Now that is how true men plan with their talents and not waiting on the government.

God bless you For me.
This is what i told some youths and they want to break my neck. If you have a talent and youre waiting for 9ja govt..... Am sorry you might wait till eternity
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by perez100: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2017
A toy car should not be a news.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by jahsharon: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

SMH for this mediocrity

Please post what you, your brethren or your parents have created. If nothing, please kip kwayet.
Re: Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) by newslifeop: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HAHAHA And LOL Number Plates: Nigerian Cars Laughing At Poverty / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion / Rebuilding My '13 Pin' (toyota U151E) Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.