Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) (57371 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by powerhorse6363: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Retarded
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by salesforce: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Really
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
YOU ARE ON YOUR WON
TheHistorian:

I used to think SENSE was common until I read your post and all indications of your sense-possession is missing.

She might be a widow so your assertion about her being an "olosho" is possibly erroneous.

She's not obese and besides most men like the "flesh".

Her Skin is wonderful too.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by tonykel1(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2017
I hereby express my interest. You may reach me vide fedotse@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
dis is suppose to b an advert right? tell her to GI and ass down and plan on how to welcome her grandchildren
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
bluntboy see already made wife 4 u! no need to spend to please her to love u she is urs just say YES
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
holatin:
no problem, make he first give me 1 million for "THINKING FEES" after the thinking if I gree, he go pay my "GROOM PRICE" which is just times ten of the thinking fees
lwkm..u no well
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by alan333(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Contact me @ (oyedoyinolufemi@gmail.com)
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
And where is your father?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
I can't Find that @Evaberry Post but that is the worst thing I've read in years.

So immature and senseless, nairaland is gradually becoming the hub of stupidity I better leave ASAP
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
bluntboy see already made wife 4 u! no need to spend to please her to love u she is urs just say YES

It is YOU and you ONLY that I want. Just say YES.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by precious1967(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
i am interested as far i ll leave ds country for good. pls d boy consider me b4 anybody.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Your mum need husband or another skull to bring blood dollars
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by holatin(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
misspineapple:
lwkm..u no well
pls cum treat me in my room
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by michaelolushola: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amagite:
Twitter user, @Chimsom_BFAB wants to see his mother smile more as he has started a search for a husband for her. According to the US-Based Nigerian, only Christians are allowed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-looking-husband-beautiful-mom-photos/

He should definitely register her on LostRib.com. He'll definitely get her a great man there.
Try it http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dexla(f): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
aside lacking commonsense, what else do you lack?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by Sleeke: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Where did she throw her before husband? Na question o.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

It is YOU and you ONLY that I want. Just say YES.
i say capital NO
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
i say capital NO

Are you sure? Should we go offline and get to know each other better?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you sure. Should we go offline and get to know each other better?
u too wori 4 my liken
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
u too wori 4 my liken
What is "wori"?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

What is "wori"?
worry hw old re u sef
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by holatin(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Even a statue? ?? shocked shocked shocked
Negro please!
albino what ?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
worry hw old re u sef
Old enough to marry.
Now, tell me, my love, what is your final position? Yes or No?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

Old enough to marry.
Now, tell me, my love, what is your final position? Yes or No?
ok no
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you sure? Should we go offline and get to know each other better?
u dey vex
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
u dey vex
No. Just heartbroken. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
BluntBoy:

No. Just heartbroken. cry
ok sorry oga mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Rest In Peace Vivianc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.