Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? (64328 Views)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by backtosender: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2017
IwillSucced:
I have never seen a Chef that acts as a waiter before..

So I thinks its the Chef that is the killer
good smart man
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by vertueptime: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Sure the Lady in Ijab committed the murder, her plate is empty.

But, Why must it be a lady in Ijab?

Its psychological........

Its always about portraying Muslims as terrorist.

Spit and walk out of thread..

But this was knife stabbing not bomb blast ,no mind d mumus
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2017
It's 3 I suppose too. Let her open her hijab and you might probably discover blood stains.

She's uneasy too with bag roughly opened. That knife is hers personally, she brought it from home, and no one except herself can use the ladies' rest room.

My opinions.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Mikolex(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Number 1 is d killer because his knife is not on his table again while others are still with theirs. If you check d lady killed, d knife he use 2 kill her is still there. My view.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Sodijan(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by stillmee(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
i agree with you but i'll be more certain if the location of the rest room to 4 and 1 is indicated (...the murderer will never sit closer to the rest room )

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
vertueptime:

But this was knife stabbing not bomb blast ,no mind d mumus
What difference does it make?
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by swiz123(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:
It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door.

70% 4, 30% 1.
You tried but you failed to notice something important.
Number 1's knife is out of view cos he's backing it.But judging from his sitting position, you can clearly see that he is still adjusting him self to seat properly which leaves the chair somewhat hanging in the air.Now I say that he is coming back from the rest room which makes him number one suspect in this crime scene and also the murderer in the picture
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by deenoo: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Looking at the pictures very carefully,
Number 1, who have been the suspect easily but he his not for me.
Why number 2 his having all his cutlery intact on his table.
Number 3 she his less concerned as her implement are also complete.
Number 4 his the actual kill as his cutlery are not complete and he looks quite undressed, probably after her struggle with him b4 she lost...

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by einsteino(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

That leaves 1, 2 and 4.

70% 4, 30% 1.

you suppose be private investigator/detective, you go push naija police into extinction

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by PMPhoenix(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2017
swiz123:

You tried but you failed to notice something important.
Number 1's knife is out of view cos he's backing it.But judging from his sitting position, you can clearly see that he is still adjusting him self to seat properly which leaves the chair somewhat hanging in the air.Now I say that he is coming back from the rest room which makes him number one suspect in this crime scene and also the murderer in the picture

I said he's also a suspect, though 4 is my prime, I'd have both arrested
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by PMPhoenix(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2017
majekdom2:
a table for 2 has 2 knives. 4 is on a table for one. It's a woman's rest room so, there is a chance it is the lady. But No... check 2's table. The number of plates on the table is more than what is served to one person. Obviously, the lady came with the man and 2 kinds of meal were served. It means there was a knife for the lady and that knife was used for the murder. The waiter just picked the second cup from the table belonging to the man. No one eats with a cup at that distance. The distance between 2 and the cup is obvious.
4 is on a table for one it is obvious he didn't kill her. 1 is on a table for 2 but he doesn't have 2 knives and has just one plate shown. 2 is the killer!

Still doesn't explain 4's missing knife homie, and when last did you to a restaurant of that sort improperly and raggedly tucked in?
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by tosinjay(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Anybody fit dey responsible, man no fit enter ladies sha, so the first suspect is number 3. Or she kill herself
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by popoolaadewale(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2017
OliliGp:
Hi Nairalander grin grin

It’s time to put your detective cap on.

Let us know who is responsible for the killing in the photo below.

The person don run, NPF on the hunt to nab d killer, 1st investigation has it dat d killer was a Baddo gan. Thank u. NPF
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by swiz123(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2017
PMPhoenix:

I said he's also a suspect, though 4 is my prime, I'd have both arrested
That's why I said you tried alot.really you tried but still number 1 is the undisputed killer
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by asaju10(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2017
No 4 coz he's even confused/scared by using his two hands to eat
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by snipesdam(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
It's definitely number 4. Everyone is supposed to have a knife on the table his got none. He killed that bitch.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
THE CHEF IS THE ....KILLER, HE PREPARES THE FOOD
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by abbeyty(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Na that chef kill her
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Wow, a lot of intelligent folks in here with really convincing arguments. Nice one guys
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by xaggar(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2017
It must be the ozubulu killers.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by daviefm(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
THE KILLER IS PICTURE 4.
HE LEFT HIS KNIFE IN THE REST ROOM AND CHANGED HIS TABLE BEHIND PICTURE 2 TO WHERE HE IS SITTIN ALONE.
THE TABLE BEHIND PICTURE 2 IS NOT WELL ARRANGED AND HE ORDER THE WAITER TO HELP TRANSFER HIS DRINKS TO HIS NEW TABLE
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by harffie(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
It No 3.. Convince me buy explaining why she brought empty bag to an eatery and why she has a cup of water on her table already when the chef is bringing her another cup of water and something...
Perhaps, she's sitting on the dead woman's table.
Hmmm.....that her empty bag tho.,

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by uncletorino(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Number 4, is perhaps the liable culprit as the substantial proof is just that he looks nervy and and short of the required eating utensils, it is clear he eats with a fork while the knife is missing but a knife lie flat beside the corpse. more also it is evident that he is shabbily dressed perhaps due to a struggle with the deceased.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by FEGNO: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
This murder originated from South Africa where some deaths have already occurred due to drug cartels. This is according to the NPF without any investigation.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Lloydfather(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Number 4 with his table knife
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2017
The person who occupied the table above table 2 killed the lady.

Reason 1: The chair on that table is already displaced from its original position meaning that the killer once sat on the chair, stood up and forgot to adjust the sit back to its original position.

After killing the lady the person left the restaurant.

Reason 2: The door to the restaurant is opened towards the far end which means the killer already left.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2017
deenoo:
Looking at the pictures very carefully,
Number 1, who have been the suspect easily but he his not for me.
Why number 2 his having all his cutlery intact on his table.
Number 3 she his less concerned as her implement are also complete.
Number 4 his the actual kill as his cutlery are not complete and he looks quite undressed, probably after her struggle with him b4 she lost...

The person who occupied the table above table 2 killed the lady.

Reason 1: The chair on that table is already displaced from its original position meaning that the killer once sat on the chair, stood up and forgot to adjust the sit back to its original position.

After killing the lady the person left the restaurant.

Reason 2: The door to the restaurant is opened towards the far end which means the killer already left.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by D33VA(f): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
frenzydilz:
She killed herself. Things are hard grin

You should join the Nigerian police force.
You have all it takes undecided
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by Esiobu95(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2017
No. 3

She is the only person with a bag there... Probably she has two knives with here.
Re: Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? by donchijoz(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
War of love. Na number 3 killed her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind? / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.