Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos (39568 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
This lovely couple have got themselves trending online after photos from their engagement session were shared on Instagram. According to reports, the couple have been dating for more than five years as the man decided to take the big and bold step by proposing to his lady in a fashionable style. And of course, she said yes. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/see-man-proposed-longtime-girlfriend-style-photos.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Zeze06(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Handsome guy...

Just like in the movies...looking so not real to me embarassed

maybe it's my eyes or maybe I have a poor man mentality... cry

26 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chaii this girl straight, something dey tell me say she go like $$$.

This girl na 650 HP(horse power)i can feel it.

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Jodha(f): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congrats to them...

But why babe they stand like say nah her first time to wear heels be that...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by KarlWest(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ahg! Nice One...

ABCD Miil

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
in style indeed

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2017
This is classy.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by jworos(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Nice�
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by slayking(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
Congrats to them...

Sh's showing off her red soul Louboutins..

32 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by loadedvibes: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
When you get money things no dey hard.. but I pray for my bros may you never propose to an Olosho cos they are everywhere mehn

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by speezyWears: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Money talking, bullshit keep quiet.

Afonja Arowolo

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
dainformant:
This lovely couple have got themselves trending online after photos from their engagement session were shared on Instagram. According to reports, the couple have been dating for more than five years as the man decided to take the big and bold step by proposing to his lady in a fashionable style. And of course, she said yes. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/see-man-proposed-longtime-girlfriend-style-photos.html

Na to propose for satellite na im remain to propose now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Mac2016(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Why must she say no?...Everything is juicy.

On the other hand...
Bluedio T2S sells for between 16k and 18k. Get it for 10k. Only Red Color available. (No money for Beats by Dre? kindly buy Bluedio..excellent functions also)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Unserious people.

After dating for long time you are still doing 'afefeyeye' proposal mtsheeeew. What was the woman expecting from the man when obviously he knows all the 'contours' and 'bumps' on her body like the back of his palms? Abi, na no sex relationship una do? Nansense. That boy don navigate everythin finish

Make una marry and stop disturbing us with foolish pictures jare angry

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by abbaapple: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Propsd near heli den how d wedding go b? shocked shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by loadedvibes: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Dated for 5years before proposing . How long will they be engaged before him go marry am ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by KingRex1(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Shiver me timbers! shocked
Damn those straight legs kiss

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
money seaks
she definetly can't say NO
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
This is classy.

Explain the classy in the picture undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Oh goodness..this is so adorable!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by MrCork: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
dainformant:

angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Rollie Rollie
They got Swag
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
Congrats to them...

You wan pull am off her feet undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by MrCork: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
dainformant:

PHOTO SHOP!!! angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by slowbreeze(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Lovely!!! Proposal or prewedding pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.