Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,087 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (62008 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Some pipo dey try oh.wen water pass dem go blame village pipo.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by unto(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
The girl fine sha
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...
grin op will u marry Me��?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by unto(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Girls should learn to keep their relationship secret because not all their friends are happy for them

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by solidman59(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
An?

The thing weak me too
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by cyborg123(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2017
How do I propose to the lady in white armless too? grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Lexycoe: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...

Very poor
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin[quote author=Rorachy post=59358032]Pictures or........... you know the rest.will you marry me?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Earthquake1: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Correct guy, just use the ring turn the tautau exclusive till 500level then look for excuse take ya ring back and hand it over to another 300l fine gal...I like ya ringtone carry on, nuffink do you wink

Guy you wicked pass devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by kaffy4tope(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
More...

So how did u handle that mugun that was spending unnecessarily for you?

Seems u later allowed him enter the place bah? undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by spencekat(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
unto:
Girls should learn to keep their relationship secret because not all their friends are happy for them
Some of them don't reason to that level.Even men too.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by dogankurye(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
They lived happy after all huh ? are they are they ?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
4our:
Op can lie, this guy handsome, this short megume. With him yellow eye babe

You have lied to yourself so much that you are fine, u dont even know what fine is

Mumu go sitdown

Na only you sabi wetin dy pain you

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by freshvine(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

... and the hostel girls(ladies) went wild with jubilation
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2017
I love the guy pure Igbo guy I for hate him if had knelt down for the girl, what rubbish man kneeling down to ask a girl to marry him I dey mad angrywhy do we love oyibos culture too much ,I never see African food in white peoples restaurant, whites do thier things and African wan attach to them by force,now bleaching is EBE ANO

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
An?
To be sincere, I do make d same mistake ...lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ActionsShure: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
See campus hoes
Ho's
Hoe
Na financial woman be dat o.be dat o.
Ugly girls
Gurls
Gals
Na financial woman be dat o.
Irori woe
Oooooo
Oooohhh
Na financial woman b dat o
Be dat .
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by HARKJOSH: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
after that unko should i go and fry rice....

awon ti lord of the ring �
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
More...

See hand shocked

Op na u. undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
The hostel looks familiar. Oh I see! CHS female hostel NDU. Congrats to her.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by vertueptime: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
RottenTomato:
I must fvck for night vigil today!

Devu

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by MCzubby247(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:
An handsome
Anyway the girl looks happy sha.. make she no carry belle o till she finish smiley
Why you come dey fall my hand nah?
An handsome lipsrsealed wrong
Handsome starts with "H" a consonant which must have a to show singularity
An always goes with vowels to also show singularity but to nouns that starts with a vowel.
U no, know say u be my crush one come fall my hand for public so when i come retweet wey thing this guy just do for u, pple go ridicule me grin cheesy
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Only1mi(f): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
What's the deal with wearing an engagement ring on the middle finger.......
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
An?
Let us see how handsome yours is...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
MCzubby247:

Why you come dey fall my hand nah?
An handsome lipsrsealed wrong
Handsome starts with "H" a consonant which must have a to show singularity
An always goes with vowels to also show singularity but to nouns that starts with a vowel.
U no, know say u be my crush one come fall my hand for public so when i come retweet wey thing this guy just do for u, pple go ridicule me grin cheesy
Oga e don do
I know say u go school na grin
U be ur crush shocked U can't crush on me o .. I don kuku marry oga at the top so it's a no can do
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Candybob(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
OP Congratulations, no dulling ooh, straight to the altar wink wink wink

Btw: these your friends fine ooh, hook your guy up with that one wey wear 3/4 na grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by isahsalee: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2017
where's the pretty girl?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Peacefullove: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
I can very much understand this is a joyful thing, BUT must we post everything online ?

Life itself is unpredictable , not to mention the humans ... People change, Though I don't pray for such regarding this pretty Nurse . But we won't deny there are cases of people Breaking up after proposing , Infact a day to wedding . This things happen But the point is , if we post everything online, Can't such pictures come back to haunt us if things doesn't go as expected ?

We are joyful buy yet we need to be wise
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2017
ugly people and faces forming finess

1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Peacefullove:
I can very much understand this is a joyful thing, BUT must we post everything online ?

Life itself is unpredictable , not to mention the humans ... People change, Though I don't pray for such regarding this pretty Nurse . But we won't deny there are cases of people Breaking up after proposing , Infact a day to wedding . This things happen But the point is , if we post everything online, Can't such pictures come back to haunt us if things doesn't go as expected ?

We are joyful buy yet we need to be wise
Three gbosa for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.