Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) (36125 Views)

Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) / International Borders Around The World (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by pellummy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hanabian:

You are a føøl...
can you just cease from insulting someone, he has his full right to his opinion..."why call him fool"..be objective to comment don't take it personal
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Lloydfolarin: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Bros no let Nnamdi come shoot you o lol

I know that fool here in London.

He could only become a king among fools but here, he is a fool.
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

I know that fool here in London.

He could only become a king among fools but here, he is a fool.
well you're entitled to your opinion, people are starting to take the fool seriously though...seems God may be using the foolish thing to confound the wise.
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The most definitive boundary between
Biafra and the Republic of The Niger Delta.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by tico1212(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na wa o... And if na Nigeria / Benin republic border. You go see machine guns as if dem dey prepare for war. SMH
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

Canada. Nice country no language barrier

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by darlenese(f): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
There you have it; Nations' borders within Nigeria state

when the war start now, u go begin cry
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by buffalowings: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
i can trek from Asia to Europe within a minute! embarassed

We know na
Edo girl grin
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by adetayo234: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
I want to see Nigeria and chad

or Nigeria vs the following

Cameroon, Niger rp,Ghana, Benin rep

besides which country dey close to Venezuela, cos my client no won pay me since unto say the border is locked

Shey online money transfer depends on border?
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by smartnero24(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
leksmedia:
Interesting imagine standing in the Canadian border and talking to a US police any how, the guy will be like, just cross over here if you are sure of yourself lol .

For your website design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

Saw this drug movie where the drug lord was been chased by a CIA team until he crossed the US-Mexico border.
Nigga stopped, came outta his car and was having a good laugh at his chasers who could do no shit.

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by muller101(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

besides which country dey close to Venezuela, cos my client no won pay me since unto say the border is locked
u have to deal with Guyana in the East. Colombia down south and west .then Panama and Trinidad and Tobago up north
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by BlaQWolf: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Those US /Mexico border guys playing volleyball are crazy though..na their own world cup be that
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Jonsnow001: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
what was his offence
Infact i dont know his offence
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Crixina(f): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
i can trek from Asia to Europe within a minute! embarassed
The last part of your name...
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by HMZi: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Temidayo9:
Hell fire and Heaven?
young � �
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by iamwoods(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Temidayo9:
Hell fire and Heaven?
Bahd Guy

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by KiNiBiGd: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

You can enter Niger republic through a village call Ilela in Sokoto state.
Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by burqueenx(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Temidayo9:
Hell fire and Heaven?
... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Olukat:

grin grin grin grin
Oh how I will miss Nigeria should anything happen to our "unity" angry angry angry
In pains we create moment to laugh and move on shocked shocked shocked
Bad leadership has turned us against each other cry cry cry

You just said the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS) / 20 Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles You Will Ever See On Road / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.